79 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Splitter, Member on 30th April 2008, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2008, 11:27 AM |#31  
Flag Sutton
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Sorry if this is a daft question, but how do you switch pages? I can see there are 2 dots above the lower menu, (and 3 on the contacts page) but clicking on them doesn't switch between pages 1 and 2....

2nd May 2008, 11:49 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stigdu

Sorry if this is a daft question, but how do you switch pages? I can see there are 2 dots above the lower menu, (and 3 on the contacts page) but clicking on them doesn't switch between pages 1 and 2....

Hehe, havent you used the gestures yet?
Try sweeping your finger sideways on the screen, if you have a touchscreen that is.
If not, press one of the softmenus.
2nd May 2008, 11:57 AM |#33  
Flag Czech Republic

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulet78

Good morning,

Enlight of the new 2.1 version, I have created a theme that will include the voicemail icon. If you may have noticed in my previous themes, I don't use the "small" data connection icons so this theme would not have it also. In my future themes I may include it but we'll see. For now, here's my first 2.1 version theme I call "Calm".

Note: I have grouped tabs into 3 different MAIN (bottom icons) sections:

Programs Section
> Launcher
> MRU

Clock Section
> Now
> Calender

Contacts Section
> 3 pages of contact pages

Gesture is limited to pages within each MAIN section since I grouped everything using xml code (used subforms within subforms). To go to a MAIN section, simply tap the related bottom icon. Each page within MAIN section will have an indicator at the bottom showing which page is currently displayed. Lastly, which ever page you're in before going to a different MAIN section, going back to previous MAIN section will show last page selected. For example, you're in Programs > MRU, then you tapped on Clock, when you tap on Programs again, it will display MRU screen not Launcher screen which is the first page.

I apologize for the lenghty intro, I figured this will answer a few questions before they're asked.

As always, this includes today tsk and S2U2 wallpapers (non-animated). It's also support landscape mode.

Portrait Screenshot:

Landscape Screenshot:

Download: For some reason attachment isn't working for me. ???

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKIPX6IM

Have a good one!

Sorry, but for me this is step back. I love stylus gestures and this almost eliminates them.

I wonder if it was possible to remove the tab buttons completely thus saving a lot of space?
2nd May 2008, 02:06 PM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedfikry

Hey kulet,

thanks for the new theme

i like the way it works, but under "customize menu" it will not open the link to mobile shell screen..

maybe the xml file need the link fixed
Thanks

Customize Menu not working is not due to my theme. Please check your registry and make sure you have everything correct. What I did after installing 2.1 to restore 9 menu icons was to just create a new key called "Games" then copy all the contents of My Menu key to it. Then I just changed the Image (dword) value to 8 and Text (string) value to Games (or whatever title you want).

Hope this helps.
2nd May 2008, 02:18 PM |#35  
Flag Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZ

I wonder if it was possible to remove the tab buttons completely thus saving a lot of space?

Yes it is, and when you do it is a HUGE improvement IMO. Here is a new layout I'm almost finished with. I'm just tweaking a couple small issues.

Note the notifications, profiles, etc stay pinned on every screen. I also kept the battery and signal too. This required resizing many of the elements but it was worth it. (Credit goes to aaron1124 at spbclub.com for the original bottom tab replacement)

kulet78,

Perhaps you could work this into your awesome layout? Your idea with the indicator dots is brilliant! Maybe you could work the current tab indicator into them somehow, and lose the bottom bar entirely. Just a thought...

Ryan
2nd May 2008, 02:20 PM |#36  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 105

More
WM 7!
Who is gonna attempt a nice simple Windows Mobile 7 theme, in a nice blue for us?

You creators are awesome with your graphics!!

Guys! Thanks for all your hard work! The community appreciates it

Im interested to see what will happen in this thread in days to come!

Later!

^^r
2nd May 2008, 02:58 PM |#37  
Flag Sutton
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWader

Hehe, havent you used the gestures yet?
Try sweeping your finger sideways on the screen, if you have a touchscreen that is.
If not, press one of the softmenus.

Fantastic, thanks. How cool is that?!
2nd May 2008, 03:11 PM |#38  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran

im pretty happy with standard skin but does someone have one that would get rid of the X button and/or add another page of something useful instead? I see a lot of these skins have a 4th page... so a 4th page plus get rid of X on others...

new version compatable..

no one knows of a simple theme mod to do this? dont tell me im going to have to dig into this and figure it out on my own! lol
2nd May 2008, 03:19 PM |#39  
Flag Las Cruces
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran

no one knows of a simple theme mod to do this? dont tell me im going to have to dig into this and figure it out on my own! lol

Its already been done by several people, but go ahead and dig in.
2nd May 2008, 03:40 PM |#40  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteStalker

Its already been done by several people, but go ahead and dig in.

I've been poking around the threads here and sbpclub but haven't seen an updated mod to do this... have any link references?

thanks
2nd May 2008, 04:08 PM |#41  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head
Thanks Meter: 680

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe5508

P1Tater has a 4Share account that we can upload stuff to and alltheway too - these are awesome guys who've always been only too happy to provide mirrors for ROMs and other stuff like that. I unfortunately have only a Rapidshare account that I can upload to but I know MediaShare allows you to upload stuff for free and its a good service...

I can do you one better. I've created a folder for 2.1 Icons and packs and given everyone complete access to upload to this folder, create sub folders, rename, delete, you name it. The only thing I ask in return is don't go ape$hit and max out my space and please don't post WAREZ. But other than that, have at it guys. Here is a direct link to that folder.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6846995/e..._21_Icons.html

Like I said, complete access. If you want, make a subfolder of your name or whatever to give someone a little better idea of what the file is. Link away guys. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)