technology improvements

Search This thread

timm2007

Feb 28, 2014
going from a htc sense from cricket to a samsung galaxy s4 now having a lg g2 manually upgrading to kitkat there major improvments but learning all over again trying to root my phone i have now and losing hope in that

jp0555

Jan 25, 2014
Green Bay
i still dont get the adb devices when its just my phone ? its all enternal no external memory

OK. Unplug your phone then plug it back in and you should see something like USB connection, choose charge only. If you haven't enabled developer options yet do so by going into settings, then About phone, software info, then tap on Build number like 7 times. After that go back into settings then development options then enable USB debugging and you should pretty much be set.

Last edited:

timm2007

Feb 28, 2014
is kit kat 4.4 on the lg g2 even able be given root access the dev options is activated and usb is debugging and is now on charging only i have used poot one click root kingo rescue root zroot and none worked is so odd

jp0555

Jan 25, 2014
Green Bay
is kit kat 4.4 on the lg g2 even able be given root access the dev options is activated and usb is debugging and is now on charging only i have used poot one click root kingo rescue root zroot and none worked is so odd

Yes ioroot updated today with iorooot25 for KitKat. Not sure if it works as Verizon is still on jelly bean. Those root methods that are made for like every device (like kingo,etc) never seem to work these days.

Last edited:

timm2007

Feb 28, 2014
okay i only entered adb device into
cmd exe using miminal adb and fast boot and this popped up

01f2b4de9c1561d6 device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    okay will do thank you for all your help since it still wont root sighs

Your welcome, sorry I couldn't help you figure it out, good luck with getting root.

If you feel that I helped you, don't forget to click the thanks button(you don't have to)