(24/07/08) NEW HERMES CE OS 5.2.20270 Build 20270.1.3.1 from Pham Quang PDAVIET.COM

Search This thread

pro838user

May 18, 2008
CE OS 5.2.20270 Build 20270.1.3.1

From Pham Quang PDAVIET.com

Screen002-10.jpg
Screen004-10.jpg

Screen005-6.jpg
Screen006-5.jpg

ROM Integrated with:
- HTC Home
- AudioManager
- TaskManager

http://kc9.info/pdaviet/rom/PhamQuang/Hermes/HERMES_WWE_3.62.61.16_B20270.7z

USER/PASS login : PDAVIET/PDAVIET
Extract : PhamQuang

Last edited:

jimmur

Jul 22, 2006
Knoxville
I have been using this since yesterday and it is really fast and very stable so far. I have loaded all my programs and no hard or soft resets.

zim2dive

Feb 15, 2007
NC
What is the "EXTROM Version" shown in the screenshots? Never noticed that on a "Device Information" screen before.

dudeluv

Feb 17, 2008
Scottsdale, Az
I ran PhamQuangs Rom for a couple of days when It was first released on pdaviet forum the 21st. Very fast and stable ROM. More responsive than most ROMs. When you don't get a signal after you first flash the ROM, it is because You have to set your GSM band to "auto" manually.
The only problem I ran into, it was totally my fault, was that I let my battery go below 40% and it became un- responsive.. You also have that Blue OEM coloring bleed thru.

ru_the

Feb 19, 2008
Bergen
flash again....

Have always liked the speed and responsiveness of PDAVIET roms, and I hope this one is even more then before..... will post when I have tested....

I had hopes to keep my current rom (MRH 8.1) for some time, and I said to myself only yesterday that it is no use to flash a new rom...
Well here I am, waiting for my Hermes to have charged above 50%.....

I think I am addicted, but I like it :)

RT, Norway

ricrellim

Aug 2, 2007
For some reason when I try to flash it closes my activesync connection and puts my phone in sleep mode shortly after the progress bar shows up in the pc app. I have never had this happen before with other ROMS. Any ideas?

All precautions such as battery and spl were taken. This is about the 6th time I have flashed my ROM but the first time this has happened. I restarted my pc and did a HardReset on my hermes.

*** UPDATE: I used the ROM Update Utility from a different ROM and it worked like a charm.

Last edited: