[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

Search This thread

jasonchiu

Mar 16, 2007
London/Hong Kong
thanks for your quick replies guys.

my main concern was, if i run the ROM update on windows vista, will it work?

because ages ago when flashing just began, you could'nt flash roms as straight forward as XP.

But am I correct to assume that to flash a ROM now on Vista is the same as flashing a ROM on XP?

Jan 19, 2009
Atlanta
I will play the game

my quote is

1. "Fast, clean, easy to use. I love the list so much better than honey comb. Best rom I have seen for the Hermes! "

A pretty good quote I think!

2. A good Name for a rom would be

"SOLID STATE"

3. I don't know if it is possible but I would love to have FM radio thru my phone. maybe an easy program that connects to popular radio stations on the next using Skyfire or something.

Jan 19, 2009
Atlanta
I will play the game

my quote is

1. "Fast, clean, easy to use. I love the list so much better than honey comb. Best rom I have seen for the Hermes! "

A pretty good quote I think!

2. A good Name for a rom would be

"SOLID STATE"

3. I don't know if it is possible but I would love to have FM radio thru my phone. maybe an easy program that connects to popular radio stations on the internet next using Skyfire or something.

smoker46

Nov 13, 2008
Verona
not a problem :D
now in my office with the collegue we try to buy some chinese phone!
i see a good copy of HD with windows mobile!
but for now i use my little hermes that works perfectly with your rom!:D

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
http://cgi.ebay.it/Unlocked-5-0MP-3...MobilePhones_MobilePhones?hash=item20ad6bb8c4
i found this one!
the same vendor have other htc copy! (someone isn't a copy but only a chinese brand of htc)
:D

It look good man. I have had already the kitchen and drive. You can buy this one but be careful to check it. You can see another website in Switzerland. I give you one.

http://www.fr.ricardo.ch/acheter/telephonie-et-radiocom/portables-sans-sim-lock/htc/l/cn68660/

Macs_mzz

May 5, 2009
Rijnsburg, the Netherlands
How do you deal with the fact that they do not ship to Italy?
I actually live in Holland so I do not care but I'm curios about the discliamer on import taxes that are not taken into account... It looks pretty tricky!!!

Top Liked Posts