FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Jiayu G2S screen issues

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By arkas5, Junior Member on 19th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It has been mentioned that the new Jiayu G2S has screen problems (G3 had also screen problems for the first batch). More specific, if you touch the screen while it is scrolling, it goes crazy. Jiayu is distributing a new ROM that solves this problem. You have to visit Jiayu's forum, join the site and then you have to wait 24hr to reply to the specific thread and download the ROM. I am currently waiting for my phone to arrive but I prefer to be proactive
Has anyone solve this problem yet? I heard that the phone has SU by default. Does it mean that it is already rooted? How can I enter recovery mode and install the new ROM in this phone?
I am sorry for all these questions but I am new at this...

20th January 2013, 08:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkas5

It has been mentioned that the new Jiayu G2S has screen problems (G3 had also screen problems for the first batch). More specific, if you touch the screen while it is scrolling, it goes crazy. Jiayu is distributing a new ROM that solves this problem. You have to visit Jiayu's forum, join the site and then you have to wait 24hr to reply to the specific thread and download the ROM. I am currently waiting for my phone to arrive but I prefer to be proactive
Has anyone solve this problem yet? I heard that the phone has SU by default. Does it mean that it is already rooted? How can I enter recovery mode and install the new ROM in this phone?
I am sorry for all these questions but I am new at this...

We are getting too many threads about the same thing: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2107134
I don't know what the forum "rules" are, but I think we should take all of these questions over to the Jiayu G2S thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2126293
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)