UAG case- what do you hate about it ???

Search This thread

w4rmk

Jul 8, 2003
I have the Slate color UAG case and really like the feel and look. So far it is my favorite case. I never take it off. I carry a small battery pack in my laptop bag if I need a quick juice-up.

JayHic01

Sep 27, 2016
Headphone Jack cut-out for the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Cases

I have no idea why on the UAG Cases for the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus that they made a headphone jack cutout for the case, when the phone does not. I realize that it's also compatible with the 6 & 6s, but the phones are different, so the cases should be too. I don't like that they have done this. Maybe it's for saving money or something else I'm not aware of. I want them to fix it.

Last edited:

tikay00

Jun 24, 2012
Or don't use a case, at all. This phone just feels amazing without one, and it's pretty slim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have returned my UAG for the Note 3 and looking for an alternative that is not too bulky, and easy to remove.

Try Otterbox. I've got the Commuter, great case.

It's doubled the thickness if you count the edges on the screen, has flaps to protect the ports and is easy to pop off in one go. (By pushing off the top over the corners with both thumbs.) Haven't noticed any heat issues whilst playing heavy games. It never goes over 38ºC. (At which point my phone starts setting off alarms. So I'd have noticed.)

Mate of mine has the UAG on his note 3. Looks amazing, but it's too bulky for me. As ironic as this is going to sound, it has to fit in the (extended) pocket of my skinny jeans. :)
    I dont like uag for the fact i had one for my htc on m8 and one on my s4 and both cases ended up leaving scratches at the cut out for the IR blaster. It looked really bad on my htc one bc it was the all black one. I had the commuter for my note 3 and liked it alot. It has a gloss back finish that did scratch kind of easy. I switched out for the camo defender. Left the commuter screen protector on and popped the defender one off. The defenders for the note 3 are alot slimmer then previous phones

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk