[Q] Process com.android incallui has stopped blame split screen

Search This thread

britt21

Nov 28, 2012
barnstable
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
This is a first for me I'm running PAC man ROM 4.4.2 nightly on at&t Samsung galaxy s III tried twice flashing this and every time I get a phone call a black notification pops up "process. Com.android incallui has stopped blame split screen anyone have any idea what went wrong I've downloaded many of Roms but this is a first please help kind of like the ROM if I could answer phone calls

dj.houba

Jan 11, 2011
Hello, I have the same isue on both SGS3 and SGS2. This happen everytime when Iam using phone and somebody call. I think this will be some bug. It will be good to inform delevopers of PAC ROM.

Last edited:

CeloCRF

Oct 15, 2010
This is a first for me I'm running PAC man ROM 4.4.2 nightly on at&t Samsung galaxy s III tried twice flashing this and every time I get a phone call a black notification pops up "process. Com.android incallui has stopped blame split screen anyone have any idea what went wrong I've downloaded many of Roms but this is a first please help kind of like the ROM if I could answer phone calls

go to your dialer, than go to the settings of your dialer, uncheck the option "non intrusive" and it should fix the issue. Had this happen on my sprint SIII

Reactions: noctiz

23rdstreet

Feb 26, 2011
I'm on the same rom and experiencing the same problem. I'm on the 03/06 nightly.

I went to my dialer and settings. The non-intrusive option is already unchecked.

Does anyone know an alternative fix?

I appreciate the help!

Thanks!

riscirox

Mar 8, 2014
pune
i am facing the same problem. Did yours get resolved ?

I'm on the same rom and experiencing the same problem. I'm on the 03/06 nightly.

I went to my dialer and settings. The non-intrusive option is already unchecked.

Does anyone know an alternative fix?

I appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Hi friend , i am facing the same problem. Did yours get resolved ?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

The option is disabled by default on the newest nightly.

Hi friend , i am facing the same problem. Did yours get resolved ?
my ph : samsung galaxy s2 gt i9100G

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

just go to dialer > settings > Enable reverse loop . OFF this setting ..

Puncts

Mar 11, 2014
how?

[/COLOR]just go to dialer > settings > Enable reverse loop . OFF this setting ..[/QUOTE]

i can't do this , because this setting is locked..:crying:

GzAirforce

Mar 3, 2013
Had the same issue too, it happend like 3 times on my device. I cant do anything when i called by someone.. Will try that method.. Hope it works thanks :)

nirav46

May 29, 2013
This happened to me a while back, and it was because I had a theme applied, and the theme hadn't been updated to work with the newer version of Roms...

I have the same issue and get the error if I receive a call when playing games in landscape mode. However the issue for me was with the app that I had installed for orientation by the name of "Set Orientation". The issue here is if you are playing a game in landscape mode and you get a call whose default Orientation is portrait...the call app fails..

Reactions: dlclassic

dlclassic

Aug 22, 2014
I have the same issue and get the error if I receive a call when playing games in landscape mode. However the issue for me was with the app that I had installed for orientation by the name of "Set Orientation". The issue here is if you are playing a game in landscape mode and you get a call whose default Orientation is portrait...the call app fails..

I'm currently having this issue, except when I get a call, not only does the incallui fc but I lose my wallpaper, lockscreen wallpaper, and theme. Is there a fix/workaround?

SimpleLifePeace

Jul 2, 2015
incallui has Stopped

I'm currently having this issue, except when I get a call, not only does the incallui fc but I lose my wallpaper, lockscreen wallpaper, and theme. Is there a fix/workaround?

Hope this helps others out there with this issue.

I started getting this error immediately after installing a Screen Rotation App called Set Orientation rom Eyes-Free Project.

If I activate any of the Rotation Settings I get the error on all my phone calls, but if I deactivate it within the App, it's fine.

It's a shame because I really liked the App. It gave me a really nice Landscape Mode on the Homescreen and the Lock Screen, but I can't live without the phone. :rolleyes:

ancucchi

Jun 7, 2010
I had the same problem after an update to Lollipop.
Thanks this thread I discover that in dialer, settings when Enable reverse loop is ON, the next field "provider for reverse loop" was a strane %s.
I push the field and a messagebox ask me to choose a Provider. I choosed WhitePages (US) and the problem stopped!!!

SimpleLifePeace

Jul 2, 2015
That didn't fix it for me. I don't get that many calls, so I'm currently switching the rotation on and off. Sad, I know!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

go to your dialer, than go to the settings of your dialer, uncheck the option "non intrusive" and it should fix the issue. Had this happen on my sprint SIII
    This happened to me a while back, and it was because I had a theme applied, and the theme hadn't been updated to work with the newer version of Roms...