Andida 1800mAH to OB (warning)

Search This thread

poslanec

May 19, 2010
Hello, i bought the new Andida 1800mAh batery.I used the one of theme in my HTC topaz,and its better batery then original.But in my OB is really different experian.If you want wake up OB from stand by,push the power button, you can see little "flashing" on the screen.I think, there is coming a more energy to OB, then original batery.Thats my experian, maybe its helpful for someone.

Reactions: zubyro

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Was it worth over the original 1500 mAH? I mean i always end up with bigger batteries too but at least double capacity.
And was your original battery that bad already? I mean OB is not even year old!

poslanec

May 19, 2010
My original battery is ok, i get it to my OB back.Battery is 2 months old :)
I bouth some accessories for my Lg, and take this Andida for good experience from HTC(there was 20-30% improvement).Its little bit bad choice.I think, the flashing screen isn't good for the display life :D

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
If it is flashing as you say it must be some instability of the battery cell - voltage peaks etc.
Try to check the voltage in both original and generic batery and write to the company in case there is difference.

Tedo

Mar 25, 2008
I bouth some accessories for my Lg, and take this Andida for good experience from HTC(there was 20-30% improvement).Its little bit bad choice.I think, the flashing screen isn't good for the display life

And now? How does it feel...? The phone withe the extended battery! :D

s0ulreaver

Dec 25, 2010
Hello, i bought the new Andida 1800mAh batery.I used the one of theme in my HTC topaz,and its better batery then original.But in my OB is really different experian.If you want wake up OB from stand by,push the power button, you can see little "flashing" on the screen.I think, there is coming a more energy to OB, then original batery.Thats my experian, maybe its helpful for someone.

Does it have the same voltage as the original OB battery?
The mAh shouldn't be a problem as having more means only that the battery should last longer.
Unless there are other inner differences beside the mAh.

sensei22

May 2, 2011
I assume 3.7V is measured using a constant load (e.g. a DC voltmeter with a high impedance input), so don't get fooled by that. Once you are draining current on a real environment, this battery might be in and out of the ideal operation mode, meaning that voltage fluctuations might occur for different current levels. If that is the case, get rid of that battery ASAP or you might risk your device.

Grex3177

Dec 28, 2011
With really good ROM you could get max. 3 days out of it. And whats the 20-30% difference between it?

henriguners

May 12, 2012
Jepara
Many battery,come without legal certificate.. that can be give negative effect to handheld. Becarefull still use the OEM battery for safety your phone.;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.