[APP][MOD] YouTube App without Google Play Services

Search This thread

Paraphron

Sep 4, 2015
Cnentral Macedonia
The modded version of YouTube app will work on Android devices that have not installed Google System Base / GAPPS / Google Play Services.​

Size 12mb | Downloads: 44k

YouTube account features are not available​

XDA:DevDB Information
YouTube (Mod), App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Paraphron

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 10.24.55 (mod)

Created 2015-09-05
Last Updated 2016-12-12

ardentis

Jan 4, 2015
I just wanted to say that it doesn't work with play services. I'm not sure if that is intentional or a bug

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Forums

squall0833

Apr 7, 2012
I installed this on my car head unit, which has no google services, the normal youtube app wont work,

this one works :D, but the quality option only allow me to choose up to 360p, is there anyway to set it higher? the car unit capable play up to 1080p videos thru mx player
I've checked settings, the HD is enabled for both wifi and 3G, but still no HD options

a HD force enable version would be great, is it possible to make? :D

the car head unit android version is 4.1.1 by the way, I read somewhere that youtube app only allow higher quality option on version 4.4.2 or later, I wouldn't want to root and mod build.prop, it will be troublesome to fix the unit if something went wrong and bricked

Last edited:

gnide93

Mar 21, 2016
Hi there,

just installed it and works, but when I install "xposed youtube background playback" it does not work. Would you know how to overcome this problem ?

Regards,
Gnide93

Top Liked Posts