FORUMS

HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

33,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,191

By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 7th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2015, 03:09 PM |#20191  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
It looks good. This guy is by the pool as he recorded this?
28th February 2015, 03:23 PM |#20192  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingNotToBeN00B

Noise removal can be fixed, right?Doesn't look that bad to me, in fact, I very much like it.

I keep repeating so please everyone try to listen

On the M8, digital sharpness and noise removal are both linked to the sharpness settings so reduction to a negative sharpness will reduce smudging

I found -1.5 ideal for M8 Eye, -2 disables digital treatment all together
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 03:23 PM |#20193  
Flag Castlegar
Thanks Meter: 1,254

More
It may be the finish, but it looks like metal speaker covers in that video. Excellent
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmitr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmitr Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 03:33 PM |#20194  
Thanks Meter: 1,736

More
Press embargo ends at 16:45/4:45pm (UCT+1), so 45min after the presentation started.
28th February 2015, 03:44 PM |#20195  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 646

More
One thing i don't like: the white colored keyboard! Why the hell have they ditched the classy and far more good looking black keyboard? There's nothing wrong with it.. SMH. I've been using the stock HTC keyboard from my first HTC to my present M8 because it really looked good, easy to use, and familiarity.

But seeing those 3 phones side by side, i think the M8 is still the best looking, IMO..

It's only minutes from now before March 1 here in my country. Hope to see something very promising when i wake up tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gelo01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gelo01 Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 03:49 PM |#20196  
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,573

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelo01

One thing i don't like: the white colored keyboard! Why the hell have they ditched the classy and far more good looking black keyboard? There's nothing wrong with it.. SMH. I've been using the stock HTC keyboard from my first HTC to my present M8 because it really looked good, easy to use, and familiarity.

But seeing those 3 phones side by side, i think the M8 is still the best looking, IMO..

It's only minutes from now before March 1 here in my country. Hope to see something very promising when i wake up tomorrow.

man it's customizable....it was already said and seen before in leaked videos that we can customize sense 7 .... therefore we will be able to change the colour of many things...
28th February 2015, 04:04 PM |#20197  
Thanks Meter: 465

More
This guy has a good rep,is he really going to be foolish enough to upload this to YT without making it private....either yes and he has basically put himself out of attending any future pre release events.
OR and it's a big OR ....no and the make it public then make it private like we seen with up leaks could all be part of the same leak game....

Just saying

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th February 2015, 04:08 PM |#20198  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat goofwing

This guy has a good rep,is he really going to be foolish enough to upload this to YT without making it private....either yes and he has basically put himself out of attending any future pre release events.
OR and it's a big OR ....no and tho while make it public make it private like we seen with up leaks could all be part of the same leak game....

Just saying

I found the Video on Youtube... 10 minutes later it was gone. It was a mistake by him and my willing to share it with you here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulienD33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JulienD33 Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 04:13 PM |#20199  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I am beginning to wonder if the M9+ or whatever is a figment of my imagination..... Come on HTC hit us with a 5.5 to smack Samsuck in the Note mouth
The Following User Says Thank You to jpinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jpinks Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 04:14 PM |#20200  
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Were all phones turned on? In that case the M9 appears to have a way less reflective display.
28th February 2015, 04:17 PM |#20201  
Flag Rabat
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulienD33

I found the Video on Youtube... 10 minutes later it was gone. It was a mistake by him and my willing to share it with you here

Can you share please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, htc 10, htc one, info, knowledge base, m9 m8 m7 m4 t6 m10 perfume, nvidia tegra, ocean u ultra, qualcomm snapdragon adreno, sense zoe ultrapixel imagesense, u11 u11+ u12+, usonic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)