Cm7 port status(Dev)

Search This thread

JonathanBarca10

Feb 1, 2012
San Bernardino
i think he is referring to vanilla version of Android thats on our system, not the actual vanilla Android OS. so basically, he wants the basic version of Froyo. at least that is how i understood what he meant.

LinuxAssailant

May 25, 2010
LG V20
Oh Okay so like stock froyo then?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA

Yes, but not "Samsung's Stock" Froyo. :)
They always create memory-leaking BS!

CyanogenMod (at least on the D1, D2, and Intercept) has been my friend with the contacts available from the dialer (not seperate app like in the Samsung's-TouchWiz-Modded-Dialer) as a list within the dialer itself.

pintek

May 10, 2011
back on topic anyone here know how to build from a github? or for that matter contineu the work on this or can find some xda topics explaining how to do all this x.x?

yogi2010

Dec 22, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
back on topic anyone here know how to build from a github? or for that matter contineu the work on this or can find some xda topics explaining how to do all this x.x?

This guide is getting outdated, but is really good:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=915435

By carefully following all the steps, I was able to compile CM7 for the G2, from the CM github, without really knowing anything beforehand! I also have a link somewhere to a script that sets up your dev/build environment with 1 click.

Just throwing that link up here to give you an idea, and because it worked really well for me. Other people might have other input for you.

As for how to complete the project into a fully functioning ROM, that is pretty much beyond me at this time.

Last edited:

kideskimo

Feb 12, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
I am. Im a great multi tasker. I just released an ICS 4.0.4 IMM76I Rom for the Epic Touch 4G. And I am updating this and I got a new project very soon :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Updating the CM7? Dude, you're already my hero for getting CM6 on this. Now i can officially say i like my SK4G more than my G1. G1 had a good keyboard and AOSP, now SKs have that opportunity too.

orange808

May 9, 2011
Don't go getting your hopes up. Been looking at the obvious devices with similar hardware and it's shaping up to be more complicated than I'd hoped.

It gets even harder for Reactive because he's working blind.

I'd be interested to hear any insights nevertheless...

Just be advised that any progress on this will leave the site and I will share it.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Don't go getting your hopes up. Been looking at the obvious devices with similar hardware and it's shaping up to be more complicated than I'd hoped.

It gets even harder for Reactive because he's working blind.

I'd be interested to hear any insights nevertheless...

Just be advised that any progress on this will leave the site and I will share it.

Ive looked deeper into the code and heres my two biggest issues....one is the keyboard on this device...if i do get cm7 on this then there are going to be bugs bugs and more bugs...4G is questionable....and the drivers is a whole other mess in it self. Ill do my best.....theres a saying.....when life gives you lemons make lemonade :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: orange808

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORKING
    - Screen
    - GSM, Only sms and edge
    - power manager(not full test)

NOT WORKING
    - Wifi
    - Cell data (Phone Can not work)
    - camera (Use t759 libs, Can not work)
    - bluetooth
    - key mapping (special keys)
    - audio (Only play sound now)
    - sensors

fix libaudio

source:https://github.com/windxixi/

2012-3-22
    fix edge dns
    2012-3-23
    try to use froyo libaudio
    2012-3-23
    test froyo libaudio :fail
    2012-3-24
    record sound work
    2012-3-28
    use amix for test cell phone
    2012-3-28
    I think I fix the opengl 3d
    2012-3-31
    Respond to phone call. You can answer the phone. (Ring tones, call silent). Signal display completely normal(Thank bye Jax184)
    2012-4-5
    I think I can start in fascinatemtd libaudio
    2012-4-5
    fix battery Capacity status ( E/BatteryService( 2733): batteryCapacityPath not found)
    This is some pic
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA
    电话打来时有反应了。可以接电话。(有铃声,通话无声)。信号显示完全正常
    so fixing audios
    3d hw is fixed.I can play game
    please del or lock this thread. I open source on github.
    For those who don't speak Chinese, that appears to say
    "Respond to phone call. You can answer the phone. (Ring tones, call silent). Signal display completely normal"