[APP][4.1][BETA] Fleksy - Happy Typing

Search This thread

Warhoax

Oct 17, 2013
Lembeke
Using this keyboard for the first time and it's pretty much amazing. To bad it doesn't offer the AZERTY keyboard for the dutch language :(.

mufaa

Jun 11, 2009
My only beef with Fleksy is that for the auto-correction to work, you must type exact or more letters of the word you intended to write. Anything below that and it just cannot guess.

I hope this gets fixed soon. I like the app. I really like the gesture system, makes punctuation and deleting words a breeze.

imam88

Mar 9, 2011
when chinese keyboard open for beta user?

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

tkrushing

Nov 11, 2010
This is great. The only thing that might make me not buy this at the end of the trial is I dont know how to keep the auto punctuation from happening after spacing like this:
. . . . . . . . . . .
I have smart spacing disabled. Can anyone help?

Uniquebarbee

Oct 29, 2014
If you are already on the team, feel free to discuss.

Regards,

-the Fleksy team.[/QUOTE]

I am not on the team but the Samsung Gear S needs this to work I don't even see it in the galaxy store but Samsung said it would come per-installed it is not

DiegoMarcondes

Feb 13, 2014
Really enjoying this keyboard since the latest update.

The shortcuts and launcher extension are amazing!

I only miss the support for two languages, so I had to disable "auto correct words"
since everytime I type in english I was annoyed with a correction.

But anyway, I'm really typing better and almost not failing with this keyboard!

inzaghi89

May 16, 2015
Does anyone know, what happens to Fleksy? Their webpage is down, they doesn't respond on any post on their community, latest beta was >5 weeks ago. Is this a dead project now?

HorusEyE

Sep 8, 2010
BitcoinLand
Sorry to bring this thread up but it was the only one I found about this keyboard.

Apparently, Microsoft now owns Swift keyboard which I've been using for the past few years. Now, I have changed to this Fleksy but I'm having a bad experience.
Most of the gestures are not working and I can't type any word completely because the word is simply deleted while I'm still typing it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. What could be going wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heya XDA.

We make Fleksy, a keyboard technology that takes autocorrect to the next level.

We are running our Android beta and would be very happy to have you on board as testers.

Join the Fleksy Beta G+ Community to get Fleksy Beta from the Play Store Beta platform.

Quick Instructions:

Swipe down and up to change the word suggested to the next. Also works with quick punctuation.

Enter a word accurately, swipe up twice to store it to the dictionary.

Swipe down with two fingers to change to the mini keyboard. Repeat to change to the invisible keyboard. Swipe up with two fingers to go back.

Mini/Invisible keyboard controls: Swipe up from bottom left corner to Shift. Swipe up from the bottom right corner for symbols. Swipe from bottom left corner to bottom right corner to Enter/Search/Go.

If you are already on the team, feel free to discuss.

Regards,

-the Fleksy team.
    Okay, we are trying this out!

Help us test Fleksy on Google Play's new Beta platform by joining our new G+ community! These are undocumented grounds, so we are starting slow:

We created an XDA-only semi-private community. Don't worry, this is only for initial testing purposes, we intend to eliminate any waiting and complexity.

We will be accepting new members in batches of 20 or so, and ramp up until the end of this week. In all cases, we think it makes a lot of sense to have an XDA beta group.

Before making the jump, make sure to delete all previous versions of Fleksy Beta, as this is a different package.

Fleksy Beta XDA G+ Community

Mentions:
    @dakunesu, @dictionary, @itsmikeramsay, @kyokeun1234
    Fleksy Beta gets updated to 2.1! Play Store will be rolling out the release shortly.

Changelog Fleksy Beta 2.1

- Fleksy Beta has an app icon!
    - Fleksy remembers your last layout. Stay invisible ;)
    - Introducing: Long press letters for numbers!
    - Introducing: Voice to text! Tap and hold Keyboards button/Swipe up from "M" letter corner and hold(mini/invisible)
    - Introducing: Repeat fast punctuation. Subsequent spaces produce previously chosen punctuation!!!
    - Reduced file size by 20%
    - Improved alphanumeric entry
    - Expanded dictionary
    - Increased accuracy
    - Bugs squashed [infinite loading, caps always on, missed spacebars, HTC One typing]

Known Issues(Read: fixed with next update)

- HTC One stock Mail, Notes, Browser: Editing text might be problematic
    - [Fleksy has expired]/[Fleksy failed to download] messages not alarming, but may appear
    - Fleksy might momentarily disappear in S4, HTC One devices. Tap screen to bring back
    - HTC One stock messaging app. Can't add space after smileys

As always, thank you for your support and feedback.

Keep it coming :D

Happy Typing!

the Fleksy team
    My experience has been really good, it's been tough getting use to typing instead of swiping. That and not being able to long press for numbers. I actually like the punctuation system and how you add words to the dictionary.

My only real issue besides the single character auto correcting to a is that the shift key has a lag time where when I'm typing it actually capitalizes the second letter in the word instead of the first, like tHis.

Other than that I've been quite happy with this keyboard.
    Good feedback!

We fixed the lagging shift bug, coming with next beta build :D

We are also working on making Fleksy correct only when the user needs it to.
    Just pushed new update - Fleksy Beta 1.9 should be in your inboxes!

Changelog - Fleksy 1.9

- Fleksy can now be installed in any Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) device. Go ahead, tell us what you think!

- Fixed typing in browsers. Fleksy used to be slow and feel sluggish when typing in browser text boxes. Not anymore. Fixes include Google converter app, typing in Firefox, etc.

- Improved accuracy. Thanks to your feedback, accuracy is now increased. Keep it coming, we will keep fine-tuning.

- New Settings layout and options. Increased comprehensiveness by 73%.

- No more line in the invisible keyboard. We hear you loud and clear.

- Fixed: Selecting and replacing text. Fleksy can now handle selecting, deleting, typing new text exactly like you expect it to.

- Fixed: Sounds. Typing and swiping sounds now respect user Settings. By the way, what do you think of them?

- Fixed: lots of bugs and crashes. Fleksy should now install and run properly. Includes crashing Xperia 4.1.2 and HTC First devices.