Rome

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-01-15-18-52.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-01-15-18-52.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 777

s4meq

Oct 26, 2013
Stablity?

Is it stable? I'm using hephappy's deodexed cm9.2 rom, and it is very stable. What about the cm10 roms by hephappy? Battery life and general usage in terms of stablity and performance? i.e faster than cm9?

Any info will be appreciated

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod for LG MSM7x27 Devices (P500, P505, P506, and P509)

CyanogenMod 10.2 is here for the LG Optimus One Family!!

CyanogenMod 10.2 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

A very special thanks to AndroidMeda (hephappy) for all his hard work on this ROM. Thanks!

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. Use my shrinked package or another one for best results.

What works (as of September 4):
    • Camera
    • Video recording
    • Panorama
    • Video playback (LQ and HQ)
    • WiFi
    • 3G
    • Hardware lights
    • Display
    • All accelometers
    • Google Apps
    • Most Project Butter related enhancements
    • All native apps
    • Most audio
    • Airplane Mode
    • Screen off and on animations
    • Lockscreen animations
    • Most CM10.2 features

What doesn't work (as of September 4):
    • Any ARMv7 features
    • Google Now (sorry, it's never going to work)
    • Speakerphone
    • Bluetooth
    • Wi-Fi tether (no workarounds with Google Play Apps)
    • Call hold
    • VGA Video Recording (lags at around 18 FPS)

Sceenshots:

Upload some and send me links!

Basebands:
    LG Optimus One (P500): V20
    LG Phoenix (P505): V20
    LG Thrive (P506): V11
    LG Optimus T (P509): V11
    Is recovery attached with this ROM working? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

:( Very sad... Just tried and found that the attached recovery still not working, just showing blank screen :mad:

:victory: Hey guys, ITS VICTORY...:victory::victory:

I have successfully flashed and booted the latest kitkat nightly ROM http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android-experimental/396/.
    :highfive: I am attaching two files i.e. binary and script files, just go to META-INF\com\google\android and delete the existing and replace with the attached one. I used TWRP 2.6.3.0 to flash this rom. You need to simple wipe cache data factory reset, flash this rom and reboot after flashing.
    It will show new boot logo and may take 5-10 minutes on first boot BUT IF NOT BOOTED SUCCESSFULLY ON FIRST BOOT JUST REMOVE BATTERY AND RESTART AGAIN. It will definetely work but there is so lag and it is not connecting to network and even not mounting Sd card.

I am attaching some screenshot taken by other camera as this rom not showing screenshot option too. My aim to post this thing is just to show those developers who saying that Kitkat will not support our super device p500:cowboy: just give a try and find the other error's solution. :highfive:
    Changelog:

September 4, 2013:
    • Initial Release
    • Fixed GSM
    • Fixed SD card mounting
    • Implemented a new init.d system
    Although I have moved to Xperia U but recently bought another P500 for brother.
    I still miss the great devs of this community which have crossed each and every limitation, hats off to you guys. LG engineers will probably faint seeing Android 4.3 on this device. :D

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2