Confused which S5 to buy

Search This thread

kamrul.auntu

Apr 16, 2011
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Guys,

Would someone please advice me for which S5 should I go for ? There will be Snapdragon 801 and Exynos version will be available in my local market from tomorrow onward. Samsung official will sell Exynos version and other open market seller will be selling also S801 alongside Exynos.

I have seen couple of reviews that Exynos did better performance over S801 version. I need some of you guys more depth advice.

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
Really it comes down to if you need LTE or not and which one is cheaper.
My advice is just go for the cheaper one if you don't need LTE.
But if they are priced the same or very close, Snapdragon will be the way to go because more dev support.
Yes, the exynos is faster in benchmarks, but only slightly, you won't see much difference in real world usage.

system.img

Feb 14, 2012
Chennai
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Although Exynos does have higher performance than the SD801, the difference in everyday use is negligible. Also SD801 has LTE and also better Dev support. Also, the games on the Play Store are more optimized for the Adreno 330 than the Mali GPU of the Exynos.

It is better to go for the Snapdragon version. If the Exynos version is priced much lower than the SD version, you might want to think a bit.

sunny1119

Dec 3, 2008
ahmedabad
Really it comes down to if you need LTE or not and which one is cheaper.
My advice is just go for the cheaper one if you don't need LTE.
But if they are priced the same or very close, Snapdragon will be the way to go because more dev support.
Yes, the exynos is faster in benchmarks, but only slightly, you won't see much difference in real world usage.

Although Exynos does have higher performance than the SD801, the difference in everyday use is negligible. Also SD801 has LTE and also better Dev support. Also, the games on the Play Store are more optimized for the Adreno 330 than the Mali GPU of the Exynos.

It is better to go for the Snapdragon version. If the Exynos version is priced much lower than the SD version, you might want to think a bit.

Exynos is always costed more than snapdragon version though it dosent have LTE support it costs 51500 in Indian rupees tat is around 850$ more than 100$ more than snapdragon version