Amazing Deal on Navitech 360 Case w Stylus Holder!

Search This thread

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
These are awesome cases and this price is unbelievable. $9.99. 6 different colors!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...h+360&rh=i:aps,k:htc+flyer+Navitech+360&ajr=0

41hjFYYKZsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

dsfibins

Nov 17, 2010
good quality

i have this case since 4 months and there arent any problems with it. the quality is very good.. and the price is very hot!

rickwood

Mar 10, 2011
That's the case that I've been using since Christmas. Very nice case. That's an awesome deal at that price.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
idk, i have one that's almost identical, different brand though..a red one..i got it for 20, but i wish i had this type because mine's not as stiff, so it kinda falls back when i have it standing up. my boss has one that looks more like this, and his is more stiff so it stands up better.

either way, it ships from china, so it takes like 2 weeks to get apparently lol

"Standard (18-26 business days)"
two day shippiung is 44 dollars hahaha and expedited is the same.

Last edited:

wxwxw

Mar 17, 2007
the only problem of this type case is it doesn't protect the pen. Better to find a case with pen holder inside the case. My pen is broken with this case.

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
put in the pocket,.....,take out, damn, the head of the pen is bend,..:mad:

You put a Flyer in this case in your pocket? You must have some big pockets. This is a large case. Very good for utility but not for someone who wants to jam it into a pocket. There honestly is no case which will also hold the pen that will fit in a normal sized pocket.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts