FORUMS

changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

795 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By 600GOL, Senior Member on 3rd January 2009, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2009, 05:50 PM |#121  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpaso

my "default" is set to "nothing selected".
In fact, I set your app to only rotate the screen when an app is launched.

The program that is displayed is Manila.

Other precisions :

HTC Touch HD / French stock ROM

I'd be pleased to help you to correct this bug

Well i developed the App on the touch pro and an English ROM so it might be difficult for me to determine the problem but I'll keep at it. I'll let you know the results...
21st January 2009, 07:52 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Till now 1.54 is better. This 2.0 beta is still rotating screens, although they are excepted. That happens at the phone (cprog), also at services. There still a bug, because 1.54 never rotated excluded screens.
21st January 2009, 08:06 PM |#123  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileXMan

Till now 1.54 is better. This 2.0 beta is still rotating screens, although they are excepted. That happens at the phone (cprog), also at services. There still a bug, because 1.54 never rotated excluded screens.

Can you tel me your setup?

If you are still using 2.0 you can send me your file... its "\Windows\changeScreen.config". Maybe copy and paste using TCPMP.

Something must not be set up correctly... I'll make the final version more foolproof (not that you're a fool - just an expression) -- minimize confusion...
22nd January 2009, 01:17 AM |#124  

More
Just wanted to say what a great app this is, tried gyrator2 and gsen with mixed results. Do have a question though, once a program has went from portrait to landscape, I'm finding the screen calibration is slightly off. Example: if I bring up the standard QWERTY keyboard and tap the letter "i", I almost always will get the letter "o" next to it.

Is there anyway to calibrate the screen for landscape mode?

Phone is the stock CDMA Diamond

Thanks

GT
22nd January 2009, 10:00 AM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
one slight bug ive noticed so far , is that the app seems to forget your exceptions occasionally, going back into the config and clicking the enable and run on start up tabs again (they are still ticked when you go in!) seems to get things going again.
22nd January 2009, 01:18 PM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
can u check please... download link?!?

thank you
22nd January 2009, 02:47 PM |#127  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Croatia, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 103

More
i have also self ending bug,app is just by itself turn off but really sometimes(twice for now)
22nd January 2009, 04:38 PM |#128  

More
HTC Album -> "htcalbum"

Download changeScreen.cab v2.0 BETA here!

__________________________________________________ _______

Shows an error, not able to download?
22nd January 2009, 06:14 PM |#129  

More
For example, i'm using S2U2. In the excepted list I added S2U2. But sometimes it's still rotating.
22nd January 2009, 06:42 PM |#130  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyt

Just wanted to say what a great app this is, tried gyrator2 and gsen with mixed results. Do have a question though, once a program has went from portrait to landscape, I'm finding the screen calibration is slightly off. Example: if I bring up the standard QWERTY keyboard and tap the letter "i", I almost always will get the letter "o" next to it.

Is there anyway to calibrate the screen for landscape mode?

Phone is the stock CDMA Diamond

Thanks

GT

That sounds weird... anyone else experience this?! I'll look into it but I def. dont have that problem...
22nd January 2009, 06:44 PM |#131  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeyes

one slight bug ive noticed so far , is that the app seems to forget your exceptions occasionally, going back into the config and clicking the enable and run on start up tabs again (they are still ticked when you go in!) seems to get things going again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel286

i have also self ending bug,app is just by itself turn off but really sometimes(twice for now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileXMan

For example, i'm using S2U2. In the excepted list I added S2U2. But sometimes it's still rotating.

Seems like this is a bug... I'll fix it and let you guys know when its good...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)