VPN issues

Search This thread

zzzhead

Dec 5, 2013
Hi guys

My phone refuses to display the VPN dialogue to disconnect from a VPN after pressing the icon from the status bar. Connecting is not an issue but disconnecting from the VPN without resetting the WiFi is.

I'm also using onavo extend, and I'll always get the toast "Couldn't start VPN".

Anyone knows what's the issue here or am I missing some system apps

Appreciate any help
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TomHL

Jun 22, 2011
Maybe this reply is too late but I was having the same problem on Nexus 5 and I was googling for a solution. I couldn't find any so I tried further and found that after disabling an Xposed module called XHaloFloatingWindow, I could start the onavo vpn service successfully. Maybe you should try to disable this module if you are using it or some other similar system ui mods.

Reactions: zzzhead

zzzhead

Dec 5, 2013
Maybe this reply is too late but I was having the same problem on Nexus 5 and I was googling for a solution. I couldn't find any so I tried further and found that after disabling an Xposed module called XHaloFloatingWindow, I could start the onavo vpn service successfully. Maybe you should try to disable this module if you are using it or some other similar system ui mods.

That did the trick. Never once did I suspect it was XHaloFloatingWindow. Thanks man!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.