General Issues & Bugs

Search This thread

nin9919

Aug 13, 2009
Has anyone figured out a way to share/email multiple pictures at a time?
On the mytouch 3g running froyo, a long click on a thumbnail would bring up little check boxes, and I could select multiple images and attach them all in one email. I can't find a multiple selection option on the Sensation.

nccu_eagles

Jun 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC
On the mytouch 3g running froyo, a long click on a thumbnail would bring up little check boxes, and I could select multiple images and attach them all in one email. I can't find a multiple selection option on the Sensation.

Go to gallery open up the folder of the desired pics then hit the share icon select Gmail then it gives the multiple select option

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Reactions: nin9919 and Hoggles

nccu_eagles

Jun 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Gtech145

May 18, 2010
Delaware
Task killers are not needed with Gingerbread. Stopped using them since I had my HD2 better battery life since then. You will be surprised

aNYthing24

May 25, 2011
NYC
I think HTC capped the speaker volume on their apps because the Google Music app gets really loud. I can hear it clearly from other rooms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to gallery open up the folder of the desired pics then hit the share icon select Gmail then it gives the multiple select option

glad im not the only one then. might be the sim. im not a vodafone expert as im a new customer but everyone at vodafone are shocked when i say i dont get a good signal. dont want to take phone back or should i say i dont want to change network.

I had issues with reception on Tmobile US with another phone. Turned out to be an old SIM. Replacement fixed the issue. Just my 2c worth
    My signal jumps up and down all the time and sometimes nothing at all for ages. As a new Voda customer could that be the sim card?

Other repeatable fault that we all be concerned about is that I cant take more than a few pics before the phone shuts down. I can repeat this at will. Talking to the show about the replacing the handset but I think it's going to be software. Not really prepared to wait months for HTC to fix a £500+ handset.
    To get the temperature you can also do that (it works on every android handset):
    Open dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*
    Then tap Battery Information and it should say the temperature on the bottom.
    Even with the auto rotation off, the carousel of browser windows will rotated if you switch to horizontal and vice versa