Red screen

Search This thread

andrew.fly

Apr 20, 2014
Hello guys,

Today while I was using Llama to config some actions my screen got red, yes... seems to be a red layer over all the screen.
It doesn't flash or blink and isn't that red border error.

I tried to reboot. While shuting down or turning on the screen is normal, the Samsung logo screens are normal. When the android stars the screen is red again.

I also tried to change screen configs on native screen config options, but had no sucess.

The attached file shows the error...
PS: what seems to be the red layer does not apply to notifications, wifi connection in the screenshot.

Does anyone have any suggestion about this?
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398010122664.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398010122664.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 13

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hello guys,

Today while I was using Llama to config some actions my screen got red, yes... seems to be a red layer over all the screen.
It doesn't flash or blink and isn't that red border error.

I tried to reboot. While shuting down or turning on the screen is normal, the Samsung logo screens are normal. When the android stars the screen is red again.

I also tried to change screen configs on native screen config options, but had no sucess.

The attached file shows the error...
PS: what seems to be the red layer does not apply to notifications, wifi connection in the screenshot.

Does anyone have any suggestion about this?
Thanks!

Try something for me, if you could: adjust the brightness manually. Does it affect the color or how much it is colored? Does just removing Llama help or the settings are already stuck? Factory reset and / or reloading the OS is always an option, though not always the most desirable one.

andrew.fly

Apr 20, 2014
Thanks for your reply.

When adjusting the brightness manually the red color follows the brightness changes.
I have removed Llama and restarted the phone, but nothing has changed.

Yes... i was thinking about factory reset, but will wait a little before that =)

andrew.fly

Apr 20, 2014
Interesting info: when someone calls me the screen gets normal (no more red overlay) until the end of the call. After the call is finished everything is red again!!!
So weird lol...

andrew.fly

Apr 20, 2014
That's exaclty what happened!

Could you help me how to do that?
I don't know exactly how to run the log.

andrew.fly

Apr 20, 2014
I have uninstalled lux lite dash, which manages screen brightness,; and the problem was gone!
Thks for your help guys!