Ink without S-Pen on 4.4.2

Search This thread

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Samsung moved the CircleUnlockRippleRenderer files to Keyguard.apk, and com.sec.android.visualeffects.jar. However, I've tried the usual method of editing the values near the constant for S-Pen (0x4002)...

Code:
    and-int/lit16 v1, v1, 0x4002

const/16 v2, 0x4002

if-ne v2, v2, :cond_9

But this does not enable the ink effect with your finger.

Reactions: Thecrazyskull

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013

This rom for Note 2 has it so if its related to keyguard you can take it from the rom and use it with ArchiPort.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2060389
EDIT: I tried replacing keyguard.apk and com.sec.android.visualeffects.jar with the ones from archiport but it didn't work.
EDIT 2: It was wrong file xD when i do it i get systemui fc.
And i discovered that its related to the keyguard because when i replace custom com.sec.android.visualeffects.jar with stock one and keep custom keyguard the fc is still there, and if i replace com.sec.android.visualeffects.jar with the original one i get nothing (no fc and no custom color on lockscreen).

Last edited:

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
@Kryten2k35
I have made some progress in making the ripple effect working but i really need your help:
I downloaded sweetrom 4.4.2 and extracted keyguard.apk and com.sec.android.visualeffect.jar and replaced them in ArchiPort.
Then i go into settings->lockscreen and selected ripple effect as lock effect.
Then i locked the phone: i got a black background.. but the sound isn't from ripple effect it is from watercolor effect (the one from the note 3).
When i choose lighteffect i get systemui fc.
When i choose none then is everything working fine (wallpaper too).

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
@Kryten2k35
I have made some progress in making the ripple effect working but i really need your help:
I downloaded sweetrom 4.4.2 and extracted keyguard.apk and com.sec.android.visualeffect.jar and replaced them in ArchiPort.
Then i locked the phone: i got a black background.. but the sound isn't from ripple effect it is from watercolor effect (the one from the note 3).
You may need to change the public ID's in the Keyguard.apk to match those from the Note II/ArchiPort

For isntance, decompile Sweetrom's framework-res.apk. ArchiPort's framework-res.apk. Then decompile the Keyguard.apk that you have and look for any ID's that start with "0x10" (Notepad++ has a handy feature to search entire folders's documents for strings like this). You should find any public Id's (that are in public.xml) for the Keyguard.apk, match it with Sweetrom's framework-res.apk's public.xml, then match the item NAME in the Archiport's framework-res.apk public.xml... If the ID's match, move to the next, fi they do not, correct the ID in Ketguard.apk to match ArchiPort's ID, not sweetroms'

Reactions: Thecrazyskull

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
You may need to change the public ID's in the Keyguard.apk to match those from the Note II/ArchiPort

For isntance, decompile Sweetrom's framework-res.apk. ArchiPort's framework-res.apk. Then decompile the Keyguard.apk that you have and look for any ID's that start with "0x10" (Notepad++ has a handy feature to search entire folders's documents for strings like this). You should find any public Id's (that are in public.xml) for the Keyguard.apk, match it with Sweetrom's framework-res.apk's public.xml, then match the item NAME in the Archiport's framework-res.apk public.xml... If the ID's match, move to the next, fi they do not, correct the ID in Ketguard.apk to match ArchiPort's ID, not sweetroms'

thanks but im unable to it because i always get problems with decompiling and recompiling.
if you want to do it i can give you the files so you don't have to download the whole rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Samsung moved the CircleUnlockRippleRenderer files to Keyguard.apk, and com.sec.android.visualeffects.jar. However, I've tried the usual method of editing the values near the constant for S-Pen (0x4002)...

Code:
        and-int/lit16 v1, v1, 0x4002

const/16 v2, 0x4002

if-ne v2, v2, :cond_9

But this does not enable the ink effect with your finger.
    @Kryten2k35

ink effect for kitkat 4.4.2 with fingers for Galaxy Note.

please go here

Thanks.

Hit THANKS button, If I helped You.