So, what you get:
- rom based on stable cm 18.104.22.168 or stable cm 22.214.171.124 with int2sd support (so you'll get internal memory as big as you sd-ext partition - thanks to Proz0r)
- Sony Xperia S Launcher, widget picker and Sony Weather Widgets by ra3al
- Xperia Arc theme by kevin2516
- some optimizations (720p video playback + some 3g and net mods + fixed blackscreen issue after a call)
- gapps included
- Sony Xperia Arc bootanimation
- Play Store 3.8.16 (thanks to Jmcclue )
- added Android Assistant app
- added Adfree app
- removed Rom Manager (cause it's only a pain in the ass)
- removed ADW launcher (too slow...)
- removed CM7 walpapers (needed space for gapps )
- removed Setup Wizard and some other bloatware.
- for stock version - fits to cm7r2 hboot (hboots with larger system partition can also be used)
- for int2sd version - cm7r2 hboot ONLY
- sd-ext partiition - for int2sd to work and that will be the size of your internal memory (for stock version needed only if you want to use some a2sd script)
- a full wipe before install
To make it fully work and look like Xperia:
- after first boot, go to theme chooser and pick Xperia theme
- go to Android Assistant and kill Home MultiResolution app (home launcher to get it restarted and all icons loaded)
Wallpapers are not included!!!
Xperia S wallpapers - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/WDmFgZtay1/Xperia_S.rar.html
Xperia Arc wallpapers - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/LnRHcIXSU...a_Arc.rar.html
Here are your download links:
Version with int2sd support
And once more thanks to:
- Cyanogenmod Team - for the base
- Proz0r - for sharing his knowledge with us - Samo rokaj majstore!!
- Ra3al -
- kevin2516 - for Xperia Arc CM7 Theme
- Jmcclue - for newer and newer Stores...
- dsixda - for the kitchen
And a few shots:
GPS Problem Fix
If you're having problems fixing gps position install the app from the attachment and set region.