How do I come back to stock rom?

Search This thread

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
Ok long story short, I deleted my OS and everything but I somehow got CM10.2 working and flashed with no problem.

What I want to know now is go back to 4.4.2 via flash and STOCK ROM from AT&T. I don't think there's a RUU for 4.4.2 yet so can anyone help me find the rom? All I can find are custom roms..

Last edited:

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
As far as I know all the roms for the htc one have beats audio
are you trying to get away from a Sense Rom or just any working rom will do ?

right now ANY will do, I been trying to figure out why adb won't work but it keeps saying it can't find the device. I installed and reinstalled drivers and no luck, the only time it showed the serial number was when I was in recovery mode, I rebooted and tried to go on fastboot but no luck.

I I tried RUU and locked my phone again but no luck because stupid netbook always freezes at the last step before it tries to restore the stock rom -_- then I unlocked it again and kept trying with ADB

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
right now ANY will do, I been trying to figure out why adb won't work but it keeps saying it can't find the device. I installed and reinstalled drivers and no luck, the only time it showed the serial number was when I was in recovery mode, I rebooted and tried to go on fastboot but no luck.

I I tried RUU and locked my phone again but no luck because stupid netbook always freezes at the last step before it tries to restore the stock rom -_- then I unlocked it again and kept trying with ADB

theirs nothing wrong
adb only works in recovery
sideload my rom while your in TWRP / Advanced / Sideload / swipe to sideload
put this in the same folder as adb
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407580474
and from command prompt on your PC
adb sideload <name.of.rom>.zip

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
theirs nothing wrong
adb only works in recovery
sideload my rom while your in TWRP / Advanced / Sideload / swipe to sideload
put this in the same folder as adb
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407580474
and from command prompt on your PC
adb sideload <name.of.rom>.zip

I have TWRPv2.6.3 and when I try advanced-adb sideload it asks me if I want to wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache, when I slide it, it says ADB sideload complete failed

Unable to mount data