[Q] how to unbrick mozart 7

Search This thread

mohsanraza97

Dec 25, 2012
i really need urs help im into trouble i had brick my cell now i cant unbrick my mozart wp7 :( see what i did

i use spl rspl hspl by dft and i use rspl to ospl 1st i had orignal botloader version 1.23 and now i got 1.32 i was using deepshine 2.0 after thet i successfully flash rom i went back to install a new rom its stuck on bootloader rom and sometime HTC logo in green color and vibrate few time no more windows just give me suggestion waiting for urs kind respnce

Regards
Mohsin Raza

Reactions: adeebulrehman

Moto62

Dec 25, 2009
Your Bootloader shows "HSPL1.32xxxx" in the first and "CotullaHSPLxxxxx" in the second Raw?
Then you can flash a Custom ROM .

If you has restored the "OSPL"back, then you only can flash Stock ROMS from your Provider.
Make a Hard reset first .

mohsanraza97

Dec 25, 2012
ok here is what i try alrady

i press power+vol up+down for a hard reset and press andykey to reset and 1st i install RSPL i have 1.23 bot loader then after installing rom successfull i got 1.32 what that mean after that i cant install any other rom and my firmwere has been bricked its stucked on HTC logo few imes vibrate

mohsanraza97

Dec 25, 2012
yes i have but no luck i guess i need to repair my spl downgrade back to 1.23 orignal spl but how? right now i have 1.32 :( i did everything

Moto62

Dec 25, 2009
The HSPL Bootloader is 1.32 !
If you want to get back to original Bootloader you can restore it with the same Tool , only select "OSPL" before.
After that you can flash you Stock ROM from your Provider.
After this , you have the actual SPL from Stock ROM on your Phone ...

mohsanraza97

Dec 25, 2012
soory for a late responce but i did that alrady no luck now i had sent my htc to care center for unbrick and install a official rom...after that i will not stop doing exparement on my mozart but i will be careful next time thanx for urs advice thanx

Regards,
Mohsin raza

liduray

Feb 8, 2013
will you please PM me for how to get official ROM for my phone

OS version:7.10.8783.12
Firmware revision number: 2250.21.51303.401
Hardware revision number: 0004
Radio software version: 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U
Radio hardware version: A.102.0.D4
Bootloader version: 5.13.2250.3(135167)
Chip SOC version: 2.2.5.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i really need urs help im into trouble i had brick my cell now i cant unbrick my mozart wp7 :( see what i did

i use spl rspl hspl by dft and i use rspl to ospl 1st i had orignal botloader version 1.23 and now i got 1.32 i was using deepshine 2.0 after thet i successfully flash rom i went back to install a new rom its stuck on bootloader rom and sometime HTC logo in green color and vibrate few time no more windows just give me suggestion waiting for urs kind respnce

Regards
    Mohsin Raza