[App Collection] Apps for your interop-unlocked Samsung Windows Phone

Search This thread

silvestro1

Sep 16, 2013
Vienna
Hi folks,
since useful apps for interop-unlocked devices start coming and they are spread out through those many threads I thought it would be good to have a centralized thread to find them all! It's also my way of saying thank you for your hard work.
I'll try to keep this as updated as possible, but please help me by commentig on new release versions etc. or if I forgot something.
To find out more about how to install these apps, flashing custom ROMS and other such things please visit the FAQ.

Getting started (not technically apps, but needed to interop-unlock your device if you didn't flash a custom ROM):

Name: Interop Unlock Helper app for Samsung WP8 phones
Current version: 1.2
Author: -W_O_L_F-
Description: This app is an instruction to Interop unlock your Samsung WP8 phone. Of course, it must have DevUnlock already.

Name: BootstrapSamsung
Current version: N/A
Author: GoodDayToDie
Description: Enable sideloading even more high-privileged apps. This is the first step - see GDTD's post for further information!

Name: EnableAllSideloading
Description: Enable sideloading even more high-privileged apps. This is the second step - see GDTD's post for further information!

Apps for interop-unlocked phones in alphabetical order:

Name: App Data Manager
Current version: 1.1.1
Description: Manage your app data (Isolated Storage) and create a backup on the SD card!

Name: ATIV Beam
Current version: 0.7.6.0
Author: marass82
Description: Share files by tapping to other NFC-capable device. This is compatible with All Android devices and Samsung Windows Phone devices.

Name: IO Explorer
Current version: 3.5 (Beta)
Author: contable
Description: A feature-packed filemanager for SAMSUNG interop-unlocked devices based on the author's previous project PDF to Office.

Name: NTP Time Synchronization for interopunlocked Samsung phones
Current version: Initial release
Author: dada.81
Description: This app can get various NTP server times and synchronize the phone's time and date to it.

Name: SamWP8 Tools
Current version: 1.6.0
Description: Customize and tweak your phone! Registry editor, file system access tweak, change accent colors, disable volume limit, provxml hack, change search engine...

Name: Share Box
Current version: 1.0.1.5
Description: DLNA and much more! It lets you share contents with nearby devices via DLNA.

Name: Storage Cleaner
Current version: 0.2.1 (Alpha)
Description: An app to easily discover and delete space-wasting files.

Name: Webserver Native Access
Current version: 0.5.0 (Alpha)
Description: Browse the registry and download files from your phone via a browser.

Name: WPH Tweaks
Current version: 1.5
Authors: Jaxbot & jessenic
Description: Customize your Windows phone! Allows you to change various settings in your phone's registry that you would usually change with a registry editor.

Name: WP8 File Explorer
Current version: 0.0.7 (Alpha)
Author: hjc4869
Description: A simple file explorer for WP8 (internal and SD card).

Name: YouTube Patched
Current version: P 3.2
Author: compu829
Description: The patched official YouTube app for interop-unlocked devices that can use ID_CAP_MEDIALIB_PHOTO_FULL. Video upload should work, but seems to be unstable.

(Last updated: May 2nd, 2014, 20:05 GMT)

Last edited:

thals1992

Sep 26, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
www.uidnation.com
Just mention the FAQ to get them started and heading in the right direction. I have a complete guide in there for installing the Deployment Tools without needing the whole SDK.

EDIT: You are missing the modified YouTube app that supports uploading.

Last edited:
Reactions: silvestro1

silvestro1

Sep 16, 2013
Vienna
Just mention the FAQ to get them started and heading in the right direction. I have a complete guide in there for installing the Deployment Tools without needing the whole SDK.

Thanks for your feedback! I updated the post with a link to the FAQ.
About YouTube, you mean this app? As I see, video uploading is not working yet or *may* work in some cases, do you have some more experience with that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks,
    since useful apps for interop-unlocked devices start coming and they are spread out through those many threads I thought it would be good to have a centralized thread to find them all! It's also my way of saying thank you for your hard work.
    I'll try to keep this as updated as possible, but please help me by commentig on new release versions etc. or if I forgot something.
    To find out more about how to install these apps, flashing custom ROMS and other such things please visit the FAQ.

Getting started (not technically apps, but needed to interop-unlock your device if you didn't flash a custom ROM):

Name: Interop Unlock Helper app for Samsung WP8 phones
    Current version: 1.2
    Description: This app is an instruction to Interop unlock your Samsung WP8 phone. Of course, it must have DevUnlock already.

Name: BootstrapSamsung
    Description: Enable sideloading even more high-privileged apps. This is the first step - see GDTD's post for further information!

Name: EnableAllSideloading
    Description: Enable sideloading even more high-privileged apps. This is the second step - see GDTD's post for further information!

Apps for interop-unlocked phones in alphabetical order:

Name: App Data Manager
    Current version: 1.1.1
    Description: Manage your app data (Isolated Storage) and create a backup on the SD card!

Name: ATIV Beam
    Current version: 0.7.6.0
    Description: Share files by tapping to other NFC-capable device. This is compatible with All Android devices and Samsung Windows Phone devices.

Name: IO Explorer
    Current version: 3.5 (Beta)
    Author: contable
    Description: A feature-packed filemanager for SAMSUNG interop-unlocked devices based on the author's previous project PDF to Office.

Name: NTP Time Synchronization for interopunlocked Samsung phones
    Current version: Initial release
    Author: dada.81
    Description: This app can get various NTP server times and synchronize the phone's time and date to it.

Name: SamWP8 Tools
    Current version: 1.6.0
    Description: Customize and tweak your phone! Registry editor, file system access tweak, change accent colors, disable volume limit, provxml hack, change search engine...

Name: Share Box
    Current version: 1.0.1.5
    Description: DLNA and much more! It lets you share contents with nearby devices via DLNA.

Name: Storage Cleaner
    Current version: 0.2.1 (Alpha)
    Description: An app to easily discover and delete space-wasting files.

Name: Webserver Native Access
    Current version: 0.5.0 (Alpha)
    Description: Browse the registry and download files from your phone via a browser.

Name: WPH Tweaks
    Current version: 1.5
    Authors: Jaxbot & jessenic
    Description: Customize your Windows phone! Allows you to change various settings in your phone's registry that you would usually change with a registry editor.

Name: WP8 File Explorer
    Current version: 0.0.7 (Alpha)
    Author: hjc4869
    Description: A simple file explorer for WP8 (internal and SD card).

Name: YouTube Patched
    Current version: P 3.2
    Author: compu829
    Description: The patched official YouTube app for interop-unlocked devices that can use ID_CAP_MEDIALIB_PHOTO_FULL. Video upload should work, but seems to be unstable.

(Last updated: May 2nd, 2014, 20:05 GMT)