[Q] Phone not booting after trying to install Chainfire 3D

Search This thread

MegaFireBolt

Feb 17, 2014
Dear reader,

After rooting my phone for a while and downloading all these apps I came upon ChainFire 3D. I downloaded it without checking and installed it without a big thought about the warnings it showed. Now when my phone reboots, the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 logo appears but then the screen turns empty blank. So I went into recovery and wiped data. When I reboot, same thing happens. So I searched and panicked but didn't find good results. I thought if I use Odin it may work, so I flashed the stock recovery and root and then CWM. Tried again...still fails! So I downloaded the adb thing from Android, opened in cmd, everything fine but when i followed these instructions(from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2362873) it did not work when I wrote 'su'. So I skipped to the next one, comments saying mount /system which already happened but it did not work. Now I don't know what to do and I feel sad and disappointing.

If anyone has a backup file which I can use to start and then reset or a solution to my problem please help!

Thanks to everyone!

Phone: GT-i9500
Recovery:CWM
Rooted:Yes

P.S I can tell more details about my device but you may need to reply.

Last edited:

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Why do you post in noob thread, then about 5 minutes later open up this thread.

If you waited about 7 minutes you would have got an answer.

Obviously you spent as much time reading the rules as you did with chainfire 3d install instructions.