Netflix voice out of sync.

Search This thread

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue with their G Flex and if there is a simple fix? The voice is just a hair off, mostly when using any blutletooth ear piece or headset. It is even off a tiny bit when it's coming through then internal speaker.

It may be me being a little OCD, but it's driving me nuts and never had these issues with any other phones. Just recently switched from a Note 2.

Is it a weaker blue tooth in this or something else?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sweets55

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
I haven't noticed anything, I'll try pairing my phone to my Bluetooth speaker tonight and see if I have the same issue.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
It's only on Netflix though, so hopefully you have a subscription. It don't happen on anything else but Netflix. Wonder if I should try contacting them about it.

YouTube works fine, movies downloaded work fine... I don't get it.

joebartender

Jan 19, 2007
Des Moines
I've seen this via Bluetooth with both my Noisehush and Arctic headsets. Only while watching Netflix.

Sent from my LG-D959 using xda app-developers app

sweets55

May 25, 2009
This is happening to me as well and is annoying. It's like watching a old karate movie. Lol. As of now I just use my wired headphones.

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
It's only with this phone and only with Netflix. Wife and daughter have G2's and they are perfect. Wonder why Netflix don't play nice with the Flex? Hopefully it is just a bug fix, but enough of us need to complain.

If not fixed, gonna trade this phone in sooner than anticipated. :(

Watch a lot of Netflix.

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
It's only on Netflix though, so hopefully you have a subscription. It don't happen on anything else but Netflix. Wonder if I should try contacting them about it.

YouTube works fine, movies downloaded work fine... I don't get it.

Yeah i have a subscription. I just tried it with my bluetooth speaker and I do have the same problem. I didnt have a chance to try out other apps, but I will later.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I called Netflix and they were no help at all. T-Mobile tech women Alana was very nice and made a trouble ticket. She's calling me back Monday morning. She told me to call LG. I called LG and spoke to a guy named Nizo and he wasn't that helpful but said he will forward it to a higher up tech deapartment. He aked if I had a LG headset and then said it could be connection problems. I was about to say I'm not with Sprint anymore. lol I told him 20 people on xda are having the same issue with different bluetooth headsets. I told him that they will all be calling him so do it. I ended the conversation telling him one of the reasons whey I got the LG Flex is because of the Netflix promo and if the problem isn't fixed quickly then I might get another manufactures phone.

My Samsung wired headphones don't have the issue.

T-Mobile - 1-877-453-1304

LG - 1-800-793-8896

Reactions: JesseMT4G

joebartender

Jan 19, 2007
Des Moines
Seems to just be with Netflix for me. Both the WWE network and YouTube play nice with both headsets i have.

Sent from my LG-D959 using xda app-developers app

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
I called Netflix and they were no help at all. T-Mobile tech women Alana was very nice and made a trouble ticket. She's calling me back Monday morning. She told me to call LG. I called LG and spoke to a guy named Nizo and he wasn't that helpful but said he will forward it to a higher up tech deapartment. He aked if I had a LG headset and then said it could be connection problems. I was about to say I'm not with Sprint anymore. lol I told him 20 people on xda are having the same issue with different bluetooth headsets. I told him that they will all be calling him so do it. I ended the conversation telling him one of the reasons whey I got the LG Flex is because of the Netflix promo and if the problem isn't fixed quickly then I might get another manufactures phone.

LG - 1-800-793-8896

"I was about to say I'm not with Sprint anymore."

lol

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
Thanks for the help guys. Gonna teather my phone to my nexus 7 and see if it also has issues. Haven't teatherd since getting this phone as I haven't felt the need, lol!

Could be another thing added to the list.

Appreciate the help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue with their G Flex and if there is a simple fix? The voice is just a hair off, mostly when using any blutletooth ear piece or headset. It is even off a tiny bit when it's coming through then internal speaker.

It may be me being a little OCD, but it's driving me nuts and never had these issues with any other phones. Just recently switched from a Note 2.

Is it a weaker blue tooth in this or something else?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

LG - 1-800-793-8896