[ROM] [Barebones] Eclipse 1.3 V2 (2nd-Init included)

Search This thread

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Finally!!!

I figured it out and got it to work ace! :D

The mismitch was a pain :( but after several hours I was able to actually create a new and correct MD5 and regenenerate it from your files. It took a lot of work on my part, but I finally got an MD5 created that worked. I went ahead and have applied it, installed, & Boom! Nice Rom!

All I can say is DAMN THIS IS NICE AND FAST!!!!! :D

Looks like Droid X2 is a Nexus now! :p The speed on the home screen is simply amazing!!! I love the lock screen! Just like the Nexus. Man you put your work into this one. OMG the 2nd init is working like a charm. EXCELLENT. I'd be glad to lend a hand if you need someone to assist in some dev'ing when or if you need something done. (Dev'ing for 20 years)

Ok, I attached the MD5 so everyone can enjoy this awesome rom too!!!

1. Unzip on the pc to be safe.
2. Replace the MD5 file you just unzipped with the one in the clockworkmod folder on your device.
3. Then boot into BSR and choose restore and restore from his folder.

Please don't forget to leave me "Thanks" It's free and it's a nice thing to do!!!

Attachments

• nandroid.zip
    258 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Here you all go!

If its small do it in your post. Zip is up to 11.8 mb

Ok I got the file. Here you all go! Just unzip on your pc first, then replace the one in the folder on the device in clockwordmod, then WALLA! NEXUS!

Please leave thanks! It's free and it's a nice thing to do! :)

Attachments

• nandroid.zip
    258 bytes · Views: 25
Last edited:

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
okay, unzip then flash, sir?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Yep,
Here is what to do:

2. Replace the MD5 file you just unzipped with the one in the clockworkmod folder on your device.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I can also confirm this is working on 2.3.5, However I would follow ace's instructions and install on 2.3.4 :p

Reactions: ztotherad

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

skwoodwiva

Apr 24, 2011
I applied the new md5 flashed md5 ok. Ran RR. Stalled @ big m. Battery pull (ppp). wiped all Rr Stalled @m ppp nandback RR.

So if on 234 it would have been good? So the guy it worked for on 235 may have been on 412? Not 413?

Last edited:

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
This needs to be installed on 2.3.4 http://www.multiupload.com/5Y2GSUEWRH

Links to nandroid.zip file size 258 bytes. Unzipped, contained an md5.

What happened to the nandroid?

Download his nandroid from the op link.
Unzip it on your desktop of your pc.
download the MD5 I attached earlier.
Unzip it on your desktop.
Replace the MD5 file in his nandroid with the one I attached.
The MD5 Sums match perfectly.
Then place this folder inside your backup folder on your sd card under backup inside clockwordmod.
Make sure you are on 2.3.4
Boot into BSR
Then choose restore and choose his folder labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12

Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I applied the new md5 flashed md5 ok. Ran RR. Stalled @ big m. Battery pull (ppp). wiped all Rr Stalled @m ppp nandback RR.

So if on 234 it would have been good? So the guy it worked for on 235 may have been on 412? Not 413?

Gosh, Sorry it is giving you such a hard time. Here is what I did below. I also repeated these steps just now on a second device and they work perfectly. See if this works for you.

Download his nandroid from the op link.
Unzip it on your desktop of your pc.
download the MD5 that I attached earlier.
Unzip it on your desktop.
Replace the MD5 file in his nandroid with the one I attached.
The MD5 Sums match perfectly.
Then place this folder inside your backup folder on your sd card under backup inside clockwordmod.
Make sure you are on 2.3.4
Boot into BSR
Then choose restore and choose his folder labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I sbf'd to 234 when I did mine.

Reactions: Xb0i

Xb0i

Dec 3, 2011
mayb Im daft. The op doesnt contain a link to any nandroid. Yesterday the "use this on 2.3.4" link went to multi upload with a nandroid around 100mb. There is no link with it.The 2.3.4 link goes to the 258 byte android.zip file. Can someone help me with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Travisdroidx2

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
AndroidNinja you got it to run on 412 ? I bombed on 413.

Yep. I'm trying 413 right now and i'll let you know what happens.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

mayb Im daft. The op doesnt contain a link to any nandroid. Yesterday the "use this on 2.3.4" link went to multi upload with a nandroid around 100mb. There is no link with it.The 2.3.4 link goes to the 258 byte android.zip file. Can someone help me with this.

Apparently you are correct. For some reason when the op was changed the 100 + MB file is not there anymore on the link. Now it just links to the MD5 I fixed earlier. I have the 100+ Mb file. If I could find a place to upload it I could just put it all togather for everyone and all you would have to do is just download it and restore from his nandroid. Im not sure why he changed the link.

Ok I found a place to host the file. It is uploading now. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone. All you will have to do is unzip the file after downloading on your pc. Then copy the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12 to your clockwordmod folder and place it inside the backup folder. MAke sure you have 2.3.4 installed. Boot into BSR. Choose restore. Choose the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12. Then after the restore process completes. It will work.

Please don't forget to leave me "Thanks" It's free and it's a nice thing to do!!!

Here is the link:
http://www.filedropper.com/2012-01-05161912

Last edited:

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Multiupload is good. Don't even think of doing from phone.

No way from a phone. LoL :D

Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone. All you will have to do is unzip the file after downloading on your pc. Then copy the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12 to your clockwordmod folder and place it inside the backup folder. MAke sure you have 2.3.4 installed. Boot into BSR. Choose restore. Choose the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12. Then after the restore process completes. It will work.

Here ya go!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone. All you will have to do is unzip the file after downloading on your pc. Then copy the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12 to your clockwordmod folder and place it inside the backup folder. MAke sure you have 2.3.4 installed. Boot into BSR. Choose restore. Choose the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12. Then after the restore process completes. It will work.

Here ya go!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Here ya go!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is what i've been playing with since I stopped official deving.

This is a 2nd init'd Eclipse 1.3 nandroid that has had almost all apk's but the essentials removed.

It also has

Bytecode verification disabled to speed up dalvik vm operations
    2nd init (Boot phone with USB Early Enum option to test)
    99 Tweaks (Modified to work with the next script)
    V6 Supercharger (Option 6)
    3G Turboboost (Option 5)
    EGL Fix makes it use hardware rendering all the time
    Roboto font included (ics font)
    Speedy V7
    Galaxy nexus- like speed on homescreen
    themed like the galaxy nexus
    Unthrottle
    Removed swype and many other apk's
    Market and most android essentials left in
    No more ram leak!
    Included MIUI Locker and black ice theme to match

Note: Playing around too much with the drawing related settings in go launcher may make it render like crap for speed and necessitating it to be reset losing all my theme related customizations.

This needs to be installed on 2.3.4 http://www.multiupload.com/Z3VW0YVSL3

For Eclipse Barebones 1.3 V2 (W/O MD5 Fix) ONLY http://www.multiupload.com/5Y2GSUEWRH (This is a replacement MD5 sum file for the rom, replace the nandroid.md5 file)

Black ice theme instructions
    Download and place in /sdcard/MIUI/theme
    http://www.multiupload.com/Y7GI8UNOEO

Thanks goes out to Nitro (For eclipse), MIUI Dev's (for MIUI locker), cgvelmax (Black Ice theme) and finally the go launcher devs as well as all of those whose scripts I used in the making of this!
    Finally!!!

I figured it out and got it to work ace! :D

The mismitch was a pain :( but after several hours I was able to actually create a new and correct MD5 and regenenerate it from your files. It took a lot of work on my part, but I finally got an MD5 created that worked. I went ahead and have applied it, installed, & Boom! Nice Rom!

All I can say is DAMN THIS IS NICE AND FAST!!!!! :D

Looks like Droid X2 is a Nexus now! :p The speed on the home screen is simply amazing!!! I love the lock screen! Just like the Nexus. Man you put your work into this one. OMG the 2nd init is working like a charm. EXCELLENT. I'd be glad to lend a hand if you need someone to assist in some dev'ing when or if you need something done. (Dev'ing for 20 years)

Ok, I attached the MD5 so everyone can enjoy this awesome rom too!!!

AndroidNinja you got it to run on 412 ? I bombed on 413.

Yep. I'm trying 413 right now and i'll let you know what happens.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Apparently you are correct. For some reason when the op was changed the 100 + MB file is not there anymore on the link. Now it just links to the MD5 I fixed earlier. I have the 100+ Mb file. If I could find a place to upload it I could just put it all togather for everyone and all you would have to do is just download it and restore from his nandroid. Im not sure why he changed the link.

Ok I found a place to host the file. It is uploading now. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone. All you will have to do is unzip the file after downloading on your pc. Then copy the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12 to your clockwordmod folder and place it inside the backup folder. MAke sure you have 2.3.4 installed. Boot into BSR. Choose restore. Choose the file labeled 2012-01-05.16.19.12. Then after the restore process completes. It will work.

Here is the link:
    It is possible and would work just fine and dandy. I switched it to go out of personal preference; Since it was based off my nandroid with data and cache wiped. Now the only disadvantage is the fact that any new stuff added in /system/ won't be odex'd but I do have the bytecode tweak I added so it would still be faster than using nothing.

For those asking, it may not make any difference as all since supposedly they over-ride each other. I want to say that odex'ing is the same thing as the bytecode tweak I added just with safer precompiled path's taken rather than simply running through it with no checks like the bytecode tweak does. Supposedly they are supposed to take the same paths so that is why they don't stack but that is my understanding on it.