CLOSE PLEASE [Mods][Themes] [Tools] CoreDroid 9.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

doogs20

Sep 1, 2007
Toowoomba
Interested to know what sort of performance improvement the one x quad core provides?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

garefal

Aug 24, 2009
What am i missing? I mean why i cant install any themes at all?
6f1ro1.png

the full themes option is always grey

Last edited:

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Lol, Nap I'm sure you will break down and get you one soon :D:D The price on em is coming down on em a little, they've went from being $750 + down to as low as $600 for the Black One.:p:p:p I'm sure they will be allot cheaper once the U.S. version is released and allot more places start selling them. I paid $750 for my white one and I kinda wish I wouldn't of pre-ordered it and waited a few days until after it came out, they same seller on Amazon is selling it know for $675,:mad: I could of saved some $$$ just by waiting a few more days :eek::eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Stick.. Nap's one if those who get it earlier.. same as nick I think.. haha u must hv skipped some threads:p:p

Flasher Huzz

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
huzz, could you do a mod with the clock in black and blue and the weather effects in black?? is it possible??

I'm not sure wat u mean by black n blue. Is it all black or all blue or half black half blue? For e weather effects wat r u using orange beats mod or which?

Flashing flashing flashing

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
Stick.. Nap's one if those who get it earlier.. same as nick I think.. haha u must hv skipped some threads:p:p

Flasher Huzz

I pre-ordered mine early,:p:p:p that's what I was saying is that I wish I would of waited a few days tho before I ordered it because it's $80.00 cheaper now & I'm sure it will come down a little more :eek::eek:. It was worth paying that much it in the end tho, there's allot of great work going on by the CoreDroid Team right now for the One X. I'm sure we will be able to port some of the sick new mods to the DHD/Inspire so all you guys want be left behind in the dark without any new things to flash. I don't want you to be going threw withdraws from not be able to flash anything new Huzz! :p:p:p

Reactions: huzz107

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
I pre-ordered mine early,:p:p:p that's what I was saying is that I wish I would of waited a few days tho before I ordered it because it's $80.00 cheaper now & I'm sure it will come down a little more :eek::eek:. It was worth paying that much it in the end tho, there's allot of great work going on by the CoreDroid Team right now for the One X. I'm sure we will be able to port some of the sick new mods to the DHD/Inspire so all you guys want be left behind in the dark without any new things to flash. I don't want you to be going threw withdraws from not be able to flash anything new Huzz! :p:p:p

Haha true Stick.. atm playing with Naps around but he has difficulty testing as his son is crazy over DHD not letting him to touch.. actually I have the same issue at home, I can only like touch it a few seconds a time hee:D:D conquered by my son:p:p

Flashing DHD still,

Huzz

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
Ughh.. so stressed out!! Gonna get it as soon s possible! When u getting it Aaron?
DhD still

Huzz

I don't know Huzz ...I'd like to order it now but I will most likely order it just before I get off my boat..Got another 25 days to go I just got on the other day..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
I don't know Huzz ...I'd like to order it now but I will most likely order it just before I get off my boat..Got another 25 days to go I just got on the other day..

Ok man Cool.. Do u hv any favourite colour so that I can try to see if I can help u to make one.. See from El Nino's post..:D:D

Flash Buddy,

Huzz bro

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Here are the orange icons ,peronalize, quick settings, settings and power menu hope you like them. :):)I've also done Dic3ptor wallpapers with and without the dock at the bottom, as Dic3ptor kindly gave me the psd so a big thanks to him :):), i'll try and do some more wallpapers on the weekend as well.Dont forget to backup first and remember if you update tweaks you will lose the orange icons in settings as settings is in with tweaks updates,if that happens i will gladly tell you how to change them back.Sorry there are no screenshots included as my son is sulking and wont give me his phone lol. :):)
Orange icons
Wallpapers with dock
Wallpapers without dock

Naps buddy,

I have tested and am not sure if u did it on purpose but the first 3 icons are in e original color.. I have pm u the link that I have re-adjusted.. a wee bit only..

2012-04-14_12-01-13.jpg

Flashin Crazy,

Huzz

Reactions: napster113

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
Here's a really cool orange skull wallpaper for ya Huzz I thought you might like to mod it to your liking I can't remember where I got it at but credit to that person..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334387733878.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334387733878.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Gandicela

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
My favorite color is Red...But I think its a really hard color to get to look just right as a theam..What was you going to try and make?

Oh Is it? I was thinking of the Flip clock.. the easiest hehe.. wat u think buddy..

But I do have Nick's old files.. might wanna see wat I can do..

Cheers Bro Flasher,

Huzz

Reactions: Towboat_man

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
I'll look into it this afternoon after work cheers buddy.

Cool buddy, check your PM I have readjust for you.. Link is in your PM buddy

Huzz Yo

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Ya give it a try bro you never know..You like the splash screen wallpaper?

Freaking Awesome.. Might use it for something else like Background.. Currently my Splash screen is our BLUE BABE:D:D How to change..

Flashing buddy HUzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts