[Q] Unlocked Bootloader! Flashing poll

Who will flash thier Primes once a ROM is available?

• I will definitely flash my Prime

Votes: 55 50.9%
  • Im considering it

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • flashing it would be a last resort.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I will not flash my Prime!

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
Not yet but it may be available soon now that development has begun. :)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

;-)

Hey, sorry for the noob question, but is it in any way possible to run MIUI on the prime ? :D I read somewhere that it's gone open sorce, so is there any chance ? If it is, I'm definitely unlocking :D

I know some guys, I'll see what I can do

sent from my Transformer Prime

smeshko

Apr 3, 2011
Berlin
MIUI woul'd be just AWESOME !! I tried MIUI 4 on my x10 and for the 30 secs that I managed to get it working, it felt pretty damn good ! :D

eyesparky

Aug 2, 2010
When CM is stable I may well be tempted, particularly if they have carried over their habit of grouping widgets by application in some way. It currently takes an age to swipe across countless screens to add a YouTube widget. ;)

phoneturf

Feb 28, 2008
OnePlus 9
I will flash as soon as there is any rom that attempts to tweak the code for wifi, bluetooth, and/or GPS to make them work better. To potentially get just a 10% increase in wifi performance would be worth the risk for me.

notown775

Nov 11, 2009
Reno
I bought my prime from amazon. and only had it for 2 weeks. 2weeks and its already unlocked and running virtuous .. I think its a waste of money to NOT flash and unlock it. people are bricking their primes cause they didn't nand and tried restoring a file from Asus website. I have minor light bleed. wifi that works and the GPS locks on in doors. but knowing my luck all of that will change in a few :)

!!senseless sensation!!

drewskee

Aug 18, 2010
West Palm Beach
Just got done flashing Virtuous ROM V.2 and im having a blast =)..makes me wanna go flash my evo with another ROM too. So far no problems with V1 or 2 so now i just gotta push my apps back and start playing. Oh Happy Day

pbrauer

Jun 25, 2007
Lexington, SC
Had a Prime since they became available here in Minnesota and fought through all the BCO serial number issues. Best Buy had some come in yesterday, I got them to give me an exchange, OTAs now worked, but no GPS at all.

Blew right past that without hesitation, Rooted, Unlocked and Flashed to Virtuous. I now have fast GPS fixes indoor, benchmarks with Quadrant are at 3500 range, and Speedtest showing me great WiFi performance with no real drop offs anywhere in my house or out on the deck.

drewskee

Aug 18, 2010
West Palm Beach
Working GPS is a plus

Had a Prime since they became available here in Minnesota and fought through all the BCO serial number issues. Best Buy had some come in yesterday, I got them to give me an exchange, OTAs now worked, but no GPS at all.

Blew right past that without hesitation, Rooted, Unlocked and Flashed to Virtuous. I now have fast GPS fixes indoor, benchmarks with Quadrant are at 3500 range, and Speedtest showing me great WiFi performance with no real drop offs anywhere in my house or out on the deck.

I havent tried GPS yet...still loading my apps from TB,when you have over 280+ apps and games it can take a while :eek: . Working GPS sounds great for you though we shall see how it goes once im done with this I will test my GPS as i have had NO luck with that since I first got it.

doddsie

Aug 22, 2010
Im still having a few problems with mine so probably wont flash it/unlock it till i see a rom with cornerstone running on it.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium App

LfnsR

Sep 27, 2011
Orange County, CA
Got my Prime last week and rooted the same night. I unlocked and flashed Virtuous Prime V2 this morning. Can't wait for more ROMS to come out for this bad boy! I haven't had any issues plus the BB extended coverage. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The bootloader is officially unlocked and CWM is available for Recovery. Also looks like CM9 is under beta testing on the prime and we should see it coming within a matter of days..This is where the real fun begins.:D

So who's gonna flash their Primes once this kicks into higher gear as high gears are rotating already!?
    Alright... ima do it! FTW!!!