Jay Rods Stuff

Search This thread

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
Some of you have seen things I've posted on G+ or Droid Razr but I decided to test the waters and post here as well. Over the past year I've gotten more into wallpapers , icons and more recently, Zooper. Anyway..enjoy.

I'll start this off with some icon sets ,still in the works but I had a few requests so I released what I had.

gsSzA5C.png

LINK

tLiHecQ.png

BLUE
RED

HNL827d.png

LINK

Last edited:

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
k9A5oww.png

5QpdHpH.png

LINK
1 hold down on home screen pick widgets/Zooper widget pro/Zooper widget 6x2
2 hold down on widget and resize ( I made it large just in case of screen ) then tap it
3 choose JR_Chrome

*In order to get the music widget to work you will also need to have Media Utilities installed and setup for Zooper.
I have only tried this widget on Nova and with Play music.

You may have to resize the actual widget and the contents to fit your screen

The battery icons seem to not update as fast as they should.Not sure if it is something I can fix or a limitation of Zooper. When charging the battery icon is supposed to indicate it by having a lightning bolt. Simply plug/unplug and it should adjust.**
Qcw4rql.png

LINK
2 hold down on widget and resize ( I made it large just in case of screen ) then tap it
3 choose JR_Scorched

*In order to get the music widget to work you will also need to have Media Utilities installed and setup for Zooper.

The battery icons seem to not update as fast as they should.Not sure if it is something I can fix or a limitation of Zooper. When charging the battery icon is supposed to indicate it by having a lightning bolt. Simply plug/unplug and it should adjust.**
GY8DfAP.png
SJOAiM5.png

Besides the dock icons seen in the picture,there are a few additional icons included in a .zip. Simply swap out and set them for whatever app...or use whatever icon set you want.
The clock widget has 20 images that change every 15 min. and the music one has 19 on the top frame that also change.
There are 2 image folders that have to be put in /sdcard for the background images to work. I tried to pick images that were neutral and appealing but everyone has their own taste.

Apps Needed:

Nova Launcher
Zooper Pro
Media Utilities
A file explorer or computer to unzip/move the image folders

Setup
Desktop Grid
10x8
Status Bar: off
Dock : Off
Height Margin : None
Width Margin : None

LINK

Last edited:

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
These are some walls I've tweaked over the last year. Click the banner to go to the individual album.

Last edited:
Reactions: T3T3droid

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
A few new walls

Added a few walls. I put my own Flying Andy logo (something I made a while back) walls and tweaked Android logo wall into the "Walls I've tweaked" album,the Carbon into "Carbon 2" and Vanir into "Vanir". Simply click the banners above to view/download.

JCLf3XK.png

Mr. Struck

May 20, 2013
Longmont, Colorado
Lot of really nice work collected here in one spot! Linked your thread over on Android Forums for the rooted Virgin Mobile and Boost users of the Samsung Galaxy S3, there are a lot of Carbon ROM fans over there, myself included. Running one of your walls right now, keep up the good work!

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011
Great looking collection you've got here and thank you very much for sharing it with us. These will definitely help me a lot when I'm theming my phone. :good:

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
Last edited:

Jayrod76

Oct 6, 2012
Grey patches Update to 1.02 on Play now.
Activity fixes and 30 icons...mostly from requests.

Thank you to everyone who has either purchased or shared them!!!!!!
It's not a blockbuster but my first endeavour has been a success.

http://goo.gl/BMKOH3

Attachments

• Greypatches.jpg
    Greypatches.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 151

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some of you have seen things I've posted on G+ or Droid Razr but I decided to test the waters and post here as well. Over the past year I've gotten more into wallpapers , icons and more recently, Zooper. Anyway..enjoy.

I'll start this off with some icon sets ,still in the works but I had a few requests so I released what I had.

Since I got a Dev X to go along with my S4, figured I'd make some walls.
    Click the banner to view/download

These are some ROM specific walls I've made over the last year. Click the banner to go to the individual album.

nkHbEwz.png

THIS IS JUST A ZIP FILE.. NOT AN APK

This is somewhat a test. I have not checked into an .apk setup yet but do plan on doing so. I realize this is not ideal for many but hey,it's free! Hahaha. I am open to suggestions as to apps to add,etc.

Please credit me in any screenshots as these have taken a while to get this far!

http://teamlitespeed.com/dev/devs/jayrod/JR_Square_Black_Chrome/VOL1/JR_Square_Black_Chrome_VOL1.zip
    k9A5oww.png

5QpdHpH.png

LINK
    3 choose JR_Chrome

Qcw4rql.png

LINK
    3 choose JR_Scorched

GY8DfAP.png
    SJOAiM5.png

Besides the dock icons seen in the picture,there are a few additional icons included in a .zip. Simply swap out and set them for whatever app...or use whatever icon set you want.
    The clock widget has 20 images that change every 15 min. and the music one has 19 on the top frame that also change.
    There are 2 image folders that have to be put in /sdcard for the background images to work. I tried to pick images that were neutral and appealing but everyone has their own taste.

Apps Needed:

Nova Launcher
    Zooper Pro
    Media Utilities
    A file explorer or computer to unzip/move the image folders

Setup
    Desktop Grid
    10x8
    Status Bar: off
    Dock : Off
    Height Margin : None
    Width Margin : None