[Q] Weird Problem Please Help!

Search This thread

ringo00

Sep 14, 2009
I have a Sprint Photon Q that is acting very strange. The cell radio is not working. The phone functions normally in regards to WiFi and Bluetooth, but it says it has no cell service. The status bar shows no connection and a red circle with a slash through it. The settings-about phone-status page shows the signal at -120. It is acting like the radio is turned off. A factory reset did not help. The tech at the sprint store was mostly useless. I was considering re-flashing it, but I don't know if that will do anything. Does anybody have any ideas?

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Congrats on post #1 - being a member since 2009 too!

Anyhoo, you said you tried factory reset - do you have a custom recovery installed? Did you try doing a full reset of the phone? IE using RSD Lite and FXZ files to flash the phone completely back to stock. Recovery, radio, everything.

Reactions: niko99

niko99

May 15, 2008

you are crazy ehehe and make my day !:)

btw. about signal .. if software solution from arrrghhh dont help you.. maybe somebody disassemble this phone and dont reassemble it correctly ( you have sim modded phone? )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anyhoo, you said you tried factory reset - do you have a custom recovery installed? Did you try doing a full reset of the phone? IE using RSD Lite and FXZ files to flash the phone completely back to stock. Recovery, radio, everything.