Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2 [Deodexed] [RLS15] [9/3/10]

Search This thread

arkieiowa

Jul 26, 2008
Home of the Hogs
WIFI works on RLS13

I never could get the wifi to work on release 15 and dropped back to release 13 and wifi works. Camera still crashes but I can live without that. Hopefully release 15 gets the wifi fixed and camera. I will be playing a lot with this and hopefully it works well. So far this is this really works well.

Keep up the great work. Wish I could develop some roms. Like to know the program you guys are using to develop the roms.

Thanks

ghghgh14702

Mar 19, 2009
OK, heres what I did to bandaid my wifi (say bandaid as I have to do each time I reboot). get a wifi access point backup in titanium backup from another version that is working (mine is myn's warm donut). Load up that backup in the rls15 build and your wifi should start working, I think you should be able to create new backups if you have already bandaid since boot but can't remember if I added my new access point before or after running on rls 15. I think this has to do with the init file resetting the wifi config each time, I read it in the file and am going to try commenting out soon. If I get it working via an update I will post it.

foolish0451

Aug 23, 2010
Hello all,

Anyone having Battery Issues?
I have installed the latest kernel 9th September and RLS15, and my battery stays at 100%, I didn't have this issue with 27th August kernel and RLS14.
Any idea whats going on?

Br,

Battery is always a major problem for those who enjoy KaiserAndroid. When I plug in the charge it always be 73% even it just shut down. I think it's the driver, but when it's displayed fully charged, whether still charging?

marcelotorres

Sep 1, 2009
Porto Alegre
Hi all!

There's a way to update the camera driver?
Because i was take some pics today, and the images on built in camera are very poor.

I have downloaded the Camera Magic app on Android Market and this makes my phone freeze...

What i can do to uptade the camera driver or just tune it?

One more doubt...
What i need to do to take manila 2d homescreen on Froyo? I need what type of software?

Thanks

Last edited:

massivekid

Jun 6, 2008
Missing Market Application

I can't find "hello proximus" application any more in the market since the last update. This is an application to monitor belgian 3G traffic. Must i change some country settings to see it again? Previously i had only to active Unknown sources in the application setup. :(

ALIEN_

Jun 17, 2009
Still having issues with the phone locking up, very slow responding and issues with waking up at time.

edit: Forgot to add that I decided to uninstall LauncherPro which I found helped with speeding up the device.

Last edited:

ALIEN_

Jun 17, 2009
yes it can slow it down, below are my settings, also you can try the andboot stuff I posted here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8019588&postcount=144 (might have to reinstall if using my andboot, not sure if it auto updates)

set RAMSIZE 0x07300000
set RAMADDR 0x10000000
set FBDURINGBOOT 0
set MTYPE 1553
set KERNEL zImage2-6-32f040910
set initrd initrd.lzma
set cmdline "ppp.nostart=0 pm.sleep_mode=1 mddi.width=240 mddi.height=320 no_console_suspend board-htckaiser.panel_type=3 board-kaiser-keypad.atttilt=1 hw3d.version=1"
boot

Couple of file name differences, my panel_type was 0 and my sdcard is ext32 only but the rest the same.

I've changed my panel_type to 1 so I'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

zakrzaq

Oct 19, 2008
Gps

Can someone help. I have just got my old kaiser back and trying to run latest froyo build by Incubus Rel15 with lates DZOs kernel 9/9/10-kaiser-panel2-tilt. Everything works like dream but i can't get a gps fix. It would not simply find my current location.

djshorty

Jan 4, 2009
Skopje
Xiaomi Mi 11
Lenovo Legion Y700
Wi-fi is finally working again. I have to update the kernel to 2.6.32 and to the version of haret.exe that works with kernel 2.6.32.(both downloaded from DZO's repository).
All is well now. Can't wait until Incubus sends out another new release. :)

How did you update kerne; to 2.6.32, and whre i can find dzo's repository to download them??
Sorry but i am new to android.Thanks
edit: after reading TWICE this thread i found everything, ignore this :) Thanks

Last edited:

Exekutor

Sep 21, 2005
Im tiefen dunklen Wald
Donut vs. this Build?

I have a general question to this build. At the moment i use haret to get an overview of the available builds before install at nand on my kaiser. I tried some Donut Builds and they run fast and mostly stable.

Then i tried this Froyo Build (RLS11 - RLS14) but its unusable slow. After the most clicks the device needs 5-10 seconds to "think" before something happens.

Now i installed RLS15 like this Post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8019588&postcount=144 describes and im stuck with boot loop (Green animation -> phone lock screen -> then again Green animation). I switched through some zimage (020910, 040910, 090910...) but no advancement. Maybe is internet connection for the installation of this build in some way needed? I have only wifi connection to the internet, so its not online at the moment.

Can anyone tell me, if this speed difference to donut builds are normal? Is a nand installation with this build possibly so much faster than haret boot that i can "use" it? Should i just try nand with RLS15 and hope not to get into boot loop? THX

zenity

Dec 23, 2008
Scotland
Internet connection is not needed during the install process, in fact it is not possible until after the post-install phase is complete and the phone is fully booted in Android.

SD is usually slower than nand, unless you have a fast class 6 or better SD card, and in my expererience, froyo is a little slow anyway, even nand flashed it does seem a little sluggish compared even to Eclair.

The occasional boot loop happens on some builds, there appears to be a connection with data corruption, not sure why, but usually a reinstall fixes it.

ghghgh14702

Mar 19, 2009
I have a general question to this build. At the moment i use haret to get an overview of the available builds before install at nand on my kaiser. I tried some Donut Builds and they run fast and mostly stable.

Then i tried this Froyo Build (RLS11 - RLS14) but its unusable slow. After the most clicks the device needs 5-10 seconds to "think" before something happens.

Now i installed RLS15 like this Post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8019588&postcount=144 describes and im stuck with boot loop (Green animation -> phone lock screen -> then again Green animation). I switched through some zimage (020910, 040910, 090910...) but no advancement. Maybe is internet connection for the installation of this build in some way needed? I have only wifi connection to the internet, so its not online at the moment.

Can anyone tell me, if this speed difference to donut builds are normal? Is a nand installation with this build possibly so much faster than haret boot that i can "use" it? Should i just try nand with RLS15 and hope not to get into boot loop? THX
It takes a while for the initial boot, I would say leave it for like 20-30 minutes after you see the droid logo to make sure. The lock screen will show up before it has finished loading (meaning when you were unlocking it you were unlocking to the boot logo). unless you see the droid logo again it isn't boot looping, the green eye is the repeat loop, the logo is a one time at the start of the animation. Since you stopped the initial boot I would say a reinstall should be done to ensure that nothing is hung up from the last try (and also so it won't skip any parts of the initial boot.

edit: just FYI the initial boot is long, but boots after that are much faster (like a minute or less is what I am getting)

marcelotorres

Sep 1, 2009
Porto Alegre
Hi all!

There's a way to update the camera driver?
Because i was take some pics today, and the images on built in camera are very poor.

I have downloaded the Camera Magic app on Android Market and this makes my phone freeze...

What i can do to uptade the camera driver or just tune it?

One more doubt...
What i need to do to take manila 2d homescreen on Froyo? I need what type of software?

Thanks

Why nobody answer my questions???
This is my second question about the same doubt....

ALIEN_

Jun 17, 2009
I switched my panel type to 1 which has improved screen lockups and responsiveness. I still get some locks ups and slow responsiveness in trying to answer calls. Maybe the next build might fix this????

ALIEN_

Jun 17, 2009
Can someone help. I have just got my old kaiser back and trying to run latest froyo build by Incubus Rel15 with lates DZOs kernel 9/9/10-kaiser-panel2-tilt. Everything works like dream but i can't get a gps fix. It would not simply find my current location.

I've just started testing this area and I'm experiencing the same. On some occasions I do get a fix but it takes about 5 mins and then at other times I don't.

Out of interest what GPS software you using?

mmurte

Oct 3, 2008
I'm really happy with this. Sometimes it will loose all my data (bad reboot or something) but I made a backup. Wifi is so nice. Weird having the att keymap back tho.

What I don't get is how there isnt a home keymap? How is anyone supposed to get 2 apps going? Is there a way I can set picture or tts to home? If I alter endkey then it breaks power too.

Oh and it took forever but I finally figured out how to disable data but not mms! Edit the apn and at the bottom where it says apn type, clear it and write mms. yay pictures!

MathijsNL

Mar 23, 2009
Reply on executor:
As far as my knowledge goes, the zImage for haret does not have all aspects of the kernel ( correct me if I'm wrong)

Flashing your kaiser will definitely increase speed and stability. You could check your sd-card (faster sdcard prevents some lag).

I also experienced my kaiser being slow with this build, but after some changes and a fresh install it went extremely fast. So possibly there could have failed something at the install.

Finally you could OC your device. Lots of ppl run at 500 - 520 mhz and still be able to use the device for 1.5 days. If you could post all of your setup details (sd-card type, z-image, build) I can try to test your setup and compare it to mine.

Greetz mathijs

Sent from my Full Android on Vogue using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DZO and Kallt_Kaffe:)

Latest FroYo NBH or ZImage

- Parts Of The Darkstar Theme has been removed for now until I can get it funtioning correctly. I will Make An Update
    - Based off of the FRF91 System
    - It Is Deodexed For Theming Purposes. There isnt a Performance Loss In My Opinion.
    - I Personally Overclock to 520mhz

Use Launcher Pro and Reboot after Sync Finishes for Best Performance

RLS15 Features

- Updated To Latest Fresh Froyo 02-09-10_17
    - Jit Enabled - No Crashes as of Yet (Pretty Fast)
    - All Languages
    - Added New Wifi lan.ko
    - Enabled 'H' icon for HSDPA traffic
    - Fixed Time Issue (Use Todays New Kernel)
    - Updated To Launcher Pro 0.7.7
    - Updated To 3D Gallery 2.0
    - Updated All Other Market Apps

greenu.gif

(Widgets Are From Launcher Pro Plus. Purchase from Fede for $2.99)

DOWNLOAD RLS15

DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS RELEASES

THEMES English and EU Users Only

Download Droid Red FroYo Theme

Extra Droid Wallpapers and Icons

DOWNLOAD BLACK MOD FROYO THEME ported from pritch1011

DOWNLOAD CyanogenMod 6 Theme with Boot Animation and ADW Launcher

RLS14 Features

Updated To DZO's Latest Release (26-08-10_12)
    - All Languages
    - Changes To Memory Limits
    - BT works now with the new driver
    - Added dexopt-wrapper
    - Attempts to fix Tethering

RLS13 Features

- Updated To Latest Build From DZO and Kalt_kaffe (2010-08-17) Most of these changes below are from Them
    - Fixed Cell Tower Location on GSM Phones
    - Added MDPI Graphics To Some Google Apps
    - Better GSM Signal Reporting
    - Fix For Default Network Switching
    - Working SuperUser Permissions
    - Screen Rotation off By Default (Still need to turn off in Launcher Pro)
    - Updated Launcher Pro to 0.7.5.1
    - Updated All Other Market Apps
    - Parts of Darkstar Theme Removed until it Functions Properly
    - Added "cm6" as an option in market.sh.
    - Updated Google Apps Brut
    - Updated Genie Widget and Gmail
    - Updated Voice Search (Open Tutorial in Landscape to get past it)
    - Added Battery Percentage App
    - More I Cant Think Of At The Moment

RLS12 Features

- I Combined All Languages Into Build
    - New Bluetooth Firmware Loader (Less Power When Idle)
    - Better Signal Strengh Reporting
    - Updated To Faster Launcher Pro 0.7.1 with more Features
    - New Green Droid Boot Animation and Green Wallpaper to go with Theme
    - Added Gallery 2D
    - Added Data Toggle Widget

RLS11 Features

- Updated to Latest 7/15 Release
    - Memory Values set to Default
    - Fixed 3D Gallery Issues
    - Added Flickr Wallpapers App
    - Added Accelerometer Libs (Used for Armadillo Roll ect..)
    - Updated Astro File Explorer

RLS10.5 Features

Updated From DZO's Latest 7/11/10 Build That Includes:

- Removed Jit (should fix random freezes)
    - Other Minor Fixes Pushed from Both Kallt_kaffe and dzo

RLS10 Features

- Fixed Bluetooth Audio Pairing
    - Fixed Market Missing Apps
    - Fixed Gmail App Size
    - Fixed Symbol in Flipclock Widget
    - Added Droid X Boot Animation
    - Added Launcher Pro 0.6.6
    - Added Maps Brut

RLS9 Features

- Build is now Zipaligned
    - Fixed Voice Search
    - Darkstar Themed (Warm Eclair)
    - Extra Apps Moved to Data
    - Added Working Nexus Live Wallpaper

RLS 8 Features

- My Super Eclair Theme
    - Non Odexed Build
    - FRF91 System
    - Some Changes Pushed from Kallt_Kaffe
    - Fixed Auto Complete
    - Added Launcher Pro 0.6.5.1 with Notifications
    - Added Astro Explorer
    - Added Faux Flipxlock
    - Added Message Widget
    - Added Linpack
    - Added Setup Wizard
    - I get 3.3 mflops compared to just 1.5 mflops in rls6 using linpack overclocked to 510mhz

RLS6 Features

- FRF85B Source
    - More Stable
    - Includes Market Fix
    - Includes Wifi
    - Added Auto complete Fix
    - Added Launcher Pro back in for better performance
    - Added Setup Wizard
    - Removed Magic Smoke Live Wallpapers that Dont Work

RLS5 Features
    - Odexed Vanilla Build
    - Optional Apps and Widgets Addons
    - Added HTC_IME
    - More Fixes

RLS4 Features

- Added Dzo's Newest System With All Laguages and Fonts (Thanks Again DZO)
    - Much Faster
    - Improved Ril With Better Kaiser\Poloris Support
    - Fixed Market (Thanks For All The Info Mssmison)
    - Added Live Wallpapers
    - Added Voice Seach (Still Dont Work yet)
    - Added Launcher Pro 0.6.4 With Better Memory Management and Much Better Performance
    - Fixed Auto Complete\Suggestion
    - Added Spare Parts\Comp Cache
    - Added Titanium Backup
    - Added XDA App
    - A Few Other Things

RLS3 Features

- Fixed Bluetooth (Thanks for everything DZO)
    - Fixed WiFi (Thanks kalt_kaffe)
    - Fixed Audio Input
    - Fixed 3D Gallary
    - Fixed Stock Camera Crash
    - Fixed Qvga Dialer (Thanks mssmison)
    - Added Jit
    - Added Google Maps
    - More Minor Fixes

RLS2 Features

- Fixed GPS (Thanks DZO)
    - Attached Silent Camera App (Any Camera App I Add to the tar force closes so I Attached It)
    - Added Screen Calibration App
    - Added Modem App
    - Added Messaging Widget
    - Added Launcher Pro 0.6.3 With New Features and FroYo Fixes
    - Abuility to Change Number of Sliding Docks 1, 2 or 3
    - Removed Fancy Widget (HTC Compliance) :(
    - Added Faux Flip Clock Widget
    - Added Standard Keyboard
    - Added Different Market app
    - Added Different Gmail app
    - Added A Few More Widgets

RLS1 Features

- Added Google Apps
    - Added Market
    - Added Launcher Pro and ADW Launcher (much better performance. I think Launcher Pro Is Superior)
    - Added Setup Wizard
    - Added Lockscreen
    - Added Nice Keyboard
    - Added Fancy Widget
    - Added Youtube
    - Added Rogue Tools
    - Added Astro File Explorer
    - More I cant think of

Thanks Again To DZO For Everything
    Thanks to ptcfast2 for the Nice FroYo Graphics :)
    Battery Drain

Hi Incubus,
    First I'd like to thank you for the amazing work you and the other dev's put into these releases. It's thrilling to have new life installed into my Kaiser.

I installed your RLS13 yesterday, from your RLS12(Mainly because I saw the GSM Cell Tower Location issue was fixed). I'm noticing a pretty significant battery draining. I've had the phone off the charger for 30 min and have dropped 5%
    I've got GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth off. The only thing I've run is Advanced Task Killer, and each time I run it always kills a minimum of 3 apps after having done nothing. I am overclocked to 480MHz, but I didn't have any issues at this speed with RLS12

Any ideas on what might slow this train down a bit?

Thanks
    hello, i have a question...
    i take this android build on my kaiser, but i have problems with the synchronization with my PC. If i take the usb cable in my Kaiser it shows a connection message, and my PC play the "usb sound" (i havent a better name for this^^). But in my Windows explorer i dont see my device... is that a general problem or has someone an idea to fix that?
    Another problem was the GPS, i have wait for several minutes, but i dont find a signal...

I use this android build (version 14)
    Hard Spl 3.56
    and the Radio 1.71.09.01

is there an right order to install this?
    First i take the hardspl, then i have installed android, at last i take the radio on the device.
    Was that wrong?

PS: my hardware keyboard dont work right... some keys write ruish...( i tipe an "a" but in the sms (e.g.).... i think its no problem caused by android, because the was the same problem under windows mobile.
    Hi, this froyo is great, but i've got a little problem. I have original HTC headphones, but if i want to use them, the sound is going from reproductor , not from headphones. What can I do with that?

Thx for answer.
    (sorry for my really, really bad english)

Oh... grave ripper eh ? :D

Now, back on topic.
    Pause music, attach headphones, wait 2 seconds, play music.
    camera/ usb/ and i dont know what else....

i finally put super froyo on my kaiser with very much difficulties to find the best kernel... furthermore its still unstable.... camera when work u see green screen, usb dont connect with pc, and im sure not work the market or connectivity of wifi... so i ask....

1.is there any kernel for htc tytn ii which work full fuction with super froyo??

2. is my problem from kernel or something else?

3. does the version of radio play some roll and if its play can i change it ? and with what radio version
    im looking for a stable android on tytn which connect usb/wifi/Bluetooth/market idont care about version... i care only stability can anyone help me... because if noone can i will send it from 7 floor to road....