[ROM|Stockish|NO KNOX] 9/15/14 Sprint TouchWiz KitKat 4.4.4 (N900PVPUDNH7) DeOdex

Search This thread

Mr.Muscles

Jun 15, 2010
Orlando
I took some of the apks from /system/app on my note 2 running jellybombed and moved them to my note 3 and installed.
So far Jellybombed UI switcher works great.. i put the phone at 320dpi and it looks like 240DPI did on the note 2, and theres no issues with keyboards. Also the wifi Tether app works great as well.

Can't wait to get some of that. You guys make great phones just ridiculously awesome.

alexnaoumi

Jun 24, 2010
Detroit
how long should this take to boot after i flash it? i have twrp and i flashed it, but it took too long to boot so i redownloaded the rom, rewiped, and reflashed it, but its stuck at the sprint screen. was i supposed to flash the firmware first and then the rom?

kynolin

Aug 4, 2007
St. Louis
how long should this take to boot after i flash it? i have twrp and i flashed it, but it took too long to boot so i redownloaded the rom, rewiped, and reflashed it, but its stuck at the sprint screen. was i supposed to flash the firmware first and then the rom?

I'm also stuck at the Sprint screen now. I probably shouldn't have tried doing this while playing GTA 5 Online.. >< I'll edit my post if I fix it.

EDIT/FIX:
Flash the stock ODIN. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2469902
Perform a factory reset from the factory recovery. (Solution found via ktron2g on the previous link.)
Place deodexed zip on device via USB. (once in Android)
Turn off and enter download mode.
Flash TWRP via ODIN. http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/201
(I had auto-reboot disabled and went straight into TWRP via battery pull.)
Install zip via TWRP.
Win!

Last edited:
Reactions: touch_rules

rpenrod23

Jan 6, 2009
Midwest

Yes, you need to be on MI5 firmware first. D/l link for that is also in the OP

EJerVJerO

Jul 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Feels so weird but I might actually keep this phone 100% stock as far as ROM's unless someone does just a stock type build like MeanROM or other builds like that with performance and stuff.

I was never a Samsung person but a pure HTC person.

This phone has changed everything for me.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Anyone figure out how to get Xposed modules to work? Everytime I try to enable modules I receive cannot write to /data/xposed/modules.list.

Reactions: Boogeyman45

Tw1sted247

Nov 10, 2012
NorthWest
Freeza, for the firmware flash do we need to be not rooted with stock recovery for it to work? Or is it a zip for twrp after root?

danon.brown

Apr 21, 2010
Austin, TX
www.facebook.com
Google Pixel 7a
Feels so weird but I might actually keep this phone 100% stock as far as ROM's unless someone does just a stock type build like MeanROM or other builds like that with performance and stuff.

I was never a Samsung person but a pure HTC person.

This phone has changed everything for me.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Anyone figure out how to get Xposed modules to work? Everytime I try to enable modules I receive cannot write to /data/xposed/modules.list.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381186794190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381186794190.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 627

Top Liked Posts