[ROM][LeWa OS v5 - Micromax Canvas Juice A77 ][13.10.31]

Search This thread

Sanks009

Sep 2, 2012
Nanded
Will It Run on Xolo A600?

Hey OP,
My xolo a600 is also an mtk6572 device with almost same specs..
I have already ported lewa os v4 to device..
Can I port it to that device too?

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
hi i ported thiss to my Cubot C11 [MT6572] Device but i am Getting null IMEI and unknown BASEBAND Version, i've tried all possible ways in restoring the imei but no luck

MTK Droid Tool Change/Restore - FAIL
IMEI Writer - FAIL
MobileUncle Engineering MTK - FAIL

-------------------- NEVER MIND .. I FIXED IT ----------------------------------

ok so now, i dont have any speaker sounds .. i tried the audio fix but still no audio from speaker .. headset is working fine :/

Last edited:

Sanks009

Sep 2, 2012
Nanded
hi i ported thiss to my Cubot C11 [MT6572] Device but i am Getting null IMEI and unknown BASEBAND Version, i've tried all possible ways in restoring the imei but no luck

IMEI Writer - FAIL

-------------------- NEVER MIND .. I FIXED IT ----------------------------------

ok so now, i dont have any speaker sounds .. i tried the audio fix but still no audio from speaker .. headset is working fine :/

For speaker sounds you have to use original audio libs from stock Rom..
Just copy entire lib folder from /system directory of stock room and paste in flashable zip..
You'll get your sounds back

Sent from my A600 using XDA Free mobile app

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
For speaker sounds you have to use original audio libs from stock Rom..
Just copy entire lib folder from /system directory of stock room and paste in flashable zip..
You'll get your sounds back

never mind, i also patched it already .. i replaced the libaudio.primary.default.so

one last bug, when i open the camera it says "The Gallery has stopped" .. i tried using stock gallery still no good :/

Sanks009

Sep 2, 2012
Nanded
never mind, i also patched it already .. i replaced the libaudio.primary.default.so

one last bug, when i open the camera it says "The Gallery has stopped" .. i tried using stock gallery still no good :/

Try using third party camera apps, if they fail too, then you've got to change camera_default.so from/system/lib/he folder . with stock...

GeekShivam

Aug 8, 2012
Pathankot

IMEI Writer - FAIL

Hi brother, can u plz tell me how u fixed ur null imei issue? cuz i amm in the same situation with my micromax a77 and that's the reason i gave a pause to my development! :rolleyes:
Edit- I failed in all above methods u mentioned. (i mean the methods passed but still null! )

Kico.MMK

Apr 27, 2014
Hello guys, here i am finally up with the much awaited first ever ROM for the MTK6572 based device Micromax Canvas Juice (a77). This will be followed up by tons of Custom ROMs for this device (if things go right). Your duty is just to test the ROM and KEEP CALM ABOUT THE BUGS! (Well there are none as of now though..).

motive-pic1.jpg

hello bro , do u think i can port your rom for other mt6572 device? here is the spec of the device
Hardware : MT6572
Model : Samsung Galaxy S IV(I950X)
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Build date UTC : 20131129-132511 Android v : 4.2.2 Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P2, 2013/08/12 19:49
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (rs@rs-ThinkStation-D30) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Nov 29 21:23:15 CST 2013
Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
LCD Driver IC : 1-hx8389b_dsi_vdo
Screen Res : 540 x 960 px - 240 dpi - 5 inch

GeekShivam

Aug 8, 2012
Pathankot
hello bro , do u think i can port your rom for other mt6572 device? here is the spec of the device
Hardware : MT6572
Model : Samsung Galaxy S IV(I950X)
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Build date UTC : 20131129-132511 Android v : 4.2.2 Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P2, 2013/08/12 19:49
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (rs@rs-ThinkStation-D30) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Nov 29 21:23:15 CST 2013
Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
LCD Driver IC : 1-hx8389b_dsi_vdo
Screen Res : 540 x 960 px - 240 dpi - 5 inch

I am sorry I was not around. By your information I understand that you have a S4 Mtk6572 based clone, well you can actually port this rom to your device.

Sanks009

Sep 2, 2012
Nanded
Hi is this thread still alive? I'm getting Installation Aborted error in CWM. Please help.

Installation aborted error has two possible reasons,
1) corrupt or incomplete download
Try redownloading the file and flash again..
2) Problem with updater script
In this case I'd advice to check updater script and change it accordingly in terms of partitions..

Reactions: snowsunil

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Installation aborted error has two possible reasons,
1) corrupt or incomplete download
Try redownloading the file and flash again..
2) Problem with updater script
In this case I'd advice to check updater script and change it accordingly in terms of partitions..

Hi I used CTR Recovery and the ROM get flashed successfully, but it stuck at boot logo. Tried other custom ROM same happened, stuck at boot logo. If I flash stock ROM its working. Any idea wats wrong? Again partition or something?:confused:

Sanks009

Sep 2, 2012
Nanded
Nope.. If ROM gets flashed that means no partition or ROM errors.. Probably its problem with baseband version, you should try to port your current boot image for lewa os...
Master yuweng's lewa port tool will be helpful for that

Sent from my Moto E using XDA-Developers mobile app

sahilmachhi

Jun 28, 2019
Link not working

Bro love your room l used lewa os i this room but my phone brinked so I flashed stock room then I want to move lewa os but your room file is not downloading I can't reach download tab please help me I love your room please fix your link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    |||| LeWa OS v5 - Micromax Canvas Juice A77 ||||
    Hello guys, here i am finally up with the much awaited first ever ROM for the MTK6572 based device Micromax Canvas Juice (a77). This will be followed up by tons of Custom ROMs for this device (if things go right). Your duty is just to test the ROM and KEEP CALM ABOUT THE BUGS! (Well there are none as of now though..).

motive-pic1.jpg

==================================================

Video Review :

Do Like and Subscribe to keep coming the ROMs!
    ROM Features and Changelog :

: Android version : 4.2.2

: LEWA 13.10.31

: Full stable

: New Icons

: New Look

: Optimized

: Pre-Rooted

: 8 Mega Pixel Camera patch

: Amazing stability and speed

: Amazing & Improved battery Life

: Gapps included

Screenshots :

gmdj.png
    4okt.png

9ujq.png
    s27j.png

1yr3.png
    by8v.png

1w89.png
    keem.png

pdhr.png
    sbs8.png

Download :

Download (Recommended) : Download LeWa.zip (Click on Skip Add on Top Right)
    Download (Not-Recommended) : Download LeWa.zip (U don't want to donate me for the labour i am doing? :( ok ur wish :crying: )
    Note: Both the links above are the same and redirects you to dropbox, the difference is just that by clicking on the first download link, you can donate me without spending even a penny!

Flashing Instructions :

1. Backup your current Rom before flashing
    2. Download Rom.zip
    3. Put into External/Internal SD Card
    4. Go To CWM Recovery
    5. Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Partition Cache
    6. From Advance Menu Do Dalvik Catch Clear
    7. Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
    8. Select Intall From SD
    9. Select MMX-A77-Lewa-Shivam.zip And Select YES
    10. REBOOT AND ENJOYY!!!!

BUGS :

Low Sound Bug (Fixed-Refer Post 2)
    Report me if any ;) .

CREDITS :

Me ( I mean obvious :p )
    Satish Awesome (For Porting to a74)

Say it by either pressing the thanks button under my name or by clicking the 1st download option :laugh: , or if you are humble enough you can do both too :D:good::fingers-crossed:
    Low Sound Bug Fix!

1. First, Download this file : Low Sound Fix (Click Here)
      Optional Link (If Above Link Doesn't Works for you) : Low Sound Fix (Optional Link)
    2. Flash it via CWM (After Installing the ROM).
    3. After Rebooting, Open up "MTK Engineering Mode" .
    4. Now, choose "MTK Settings".
    5. Swipe right to "Hardware Testing".
    6. Select "Audio".
    7. Choose "Normal Mode" , "Headset Mode" and "Loudspeaker Mode" one by one.
    8. And change the "Value is 0~255" & "Max Vol. 0~160" both to 160 in each mode.
    9. The final settings should look like this :

zj4q.png

(This Screenshot is of the Loudspeaker Mode)
    10. Now you can close the MTK Engineering Mode and expirience the increased Volume!
    That's it! Hope this fixs your Low Sound Bug Issue.
    #Reserved
    Hello dev can i use this on my juice a177, as a77 and a177 both have same specs. Or i need to change some files.

Sent from my Micromax A177 using Tapatalk 2

It's really a controversial stage about the a177 and a77 right now, but as i can see the a177 holds the same mtk6572 chipset and belongs to the same manufacturer, so things are supposed to go right , the only thing could be the boot.img file, try flashing this ROM via CWM and if things go wrong just get me a reply on this thread, and i will try to resolve your issue! ;)