Android for Harrier

Search This thread

d-two

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2008
It is confirmed the Android port for Blueangel work on Harrier!!!

look here...

Last edited:

GnatGoSplat

Apr 29, 2007
As the bootloader of the forthcoming Android version supports SDHC up to 16GB, the following card may be a solution:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/SanDisk-EYE-..._Camcorder_Speicherkarten&hash=item2a2667609b

Unfortunately, the Eye-Fi cards do not support SDIO and does not expose the Wi-Fi circuitry to the host. The host only sees a regular SDHC card. The wireless ability of the card is completely isolated from the host and is controlled by the MCU on the card. Neither the host nor the onboard MCU knows what the other is doing. The only thing Eye-Fi can do for the Harrier is let us copy photos taken on it wirelessly to the internet or to a PC running proprietary Eye-Fi software.

Reactions: B-44

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de

I beg your pardon, silly me! ;)

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Unfortunately, the Eye-Fi cards do not support SDIO and does not expose the Wi-Fi circuitry to the host. The host only sees a regular SDHC card. The wireless ability of the card is completely isolated from the host and is controlled by the MCU on the card. Neither the host nor the onboard MCU knows what the other is doing. The only thing Eye-Fi can do for the Harrier is let us copy photos taken on it wirelessly to the internet or to a PC running proprietary Eye-Fi software.

Thank you. Wish your answer wouldn't be this disappointing... Found it on some fotographer site, and of course they don' care if their device uses WiFi. From the decriptions i found i couldn't tell if communication outside this Eye-Fi browser would be possible:(

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Does anyone have information about those USB-Pinouts on Harrier motherboard?
I only can find information about the common jack pinouts.
Technically there should be no big difference between connecting a built-in wifi-device
and the connection of my gps' usb-jack for charging purposes.
As Harrier already has GPS, we could use the space for wifi.

d-two

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2008
Does anyone have information about those USB-Pinouts on Harrier motherboard?
I only can find information about the common jack pinouts.
Technically there should be no big difference between connecting a built-in wifi-device
and the connection of my gps' usb-jack for charging purposes.
As Harrier already has GPS, we could use the space for wifi.

you mean something like this?

or better here?

Last edited:

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Sorry, no- those are the pins i already know.
(And which i'll try to use for my charging project.)
Notime2d8 lately wrote something about USB pins on serial port.
Now i'd like to know if there's a second possibility to connect
or if i just took him wrong...

notime2d8

Jul 31, 2007
Birmingham
Sorry, no- those are the pins i already know.
(And which i'll try to use for my charging project.)
Notime2d8 lately wrote something about USB pins on serial port.
Now i'd like to know if there's a second possibility to connect
or if i just took him wrong...
I was referring to:

13 USB_VDD
14 UDC+
15 UDC-
16 GND

I don't know if they can be swithed to host mode or where they run, But on the universal i can switch these from client to host but its only for the lines running to the processor. If they're connected to the ati chip it won't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the bootloader of the forthcoming Android version supports SDHC up to 16GB, the following card may be a solution:
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/SanDisk-EYE-..._Camcorder_Speicherkarten&hash=item2a2667609b