Call recorder

Search This thread

babyschmoof

Oct 28, 2010
Can anyone recommend a call recorder that works with our phone? I don't want to have to use the speaker phone.

cyaclone

Sep 19, 2011
CLEARWATER
OnePlus 10 Pro
Just posted the following today

I have been using the trial version of InCall Recorder which has worked on my rooted S3 along with the Record feature.

Have asked Dev about saving the recorded messages on the ext. SD card which is stated in the description of the program but I have not been able to find out how to do it. The ability to do this is both in the Trail and Paid version description......just email them today.

Could not record through the Line but did get it through Mic. It was a pain to use the Manual Start to do this but it worked and the paid version has the Auto feature.

When I learn how to get this Record feature to save to that ext SD card, I will buy the program.

Try the Trial and post your results.

SGSIIIJB

Jan 6, 2013
MD
Can anyone recommend a call recorder that works with our phone? I don't want to have to use the speaker phone.

Yes actually theres only 1 working app for us that is crystal clear that ive found...must have ROOT and AlsaMixer which the app will d/l for you. enjoy crystal clear LINE recording on your S3 with:
View attachment CallRecorder_v.1.3.8_beta01.apk
edit: oops didnt see the above post, this is the same app with 15 day trial taken from HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: LordLugard

Top Liked Posts