Do you want CRT screen off animation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dareino

May 7, 2012
If you still needs the build just inform me and I'll post the link tomorrow, when I find time to upload it. I am using it for a while (converted with the app) and it works great.

Im thinking the devs didnt include the block flag that was causing issues when converted to f2fs. I too converted it w/the app and its running fine.

d

!crazy

Dec 16, 2011
LG G6
Xiaomi Poco F3
Im thinking the devs didnt include the block flag that was causing issues when converted to f2fs. I too converted it w/the app and its running fine.

d
Which issues? About which build are you talking about? Latest two betas work well for me. But there was a build, cannot remember which one, that was having a problem, actually it couldn't boot at all if converted to f2fs.

So one more time, which build are you referring to? Lollipop ☺? I am thinking about to upgrade, but want first to see how it works for other people.

dareino

May 7, 2012
Which issues? About which build are you talking about? Latest two betas work well for me. But there was a build, cannot remember which one, that was having a problem, actually it couldn't boot at all if converted to f2fs.

So one more time, which build are you referring to? Lollipop ? I am thinking about to upgrade, but want first to see how it works for other people.

When converting KK roms from ext4 to f2fs it was a breeze using the converter app. When Lp was introduced, the converted was unable to convert. Something to do w/a block flag that was implemented in the Lp. I know some of the advanced users here were able to get around this block but I dont have enough knowledge to do so. I did convert the latest PA using the said converter and thats what I am referring to....I am running multirom all f2fs w/Xenon,Freak-SlimLp and now PA .

d

thistimearound

Sep 11, 2010
I am running multirom all f2fs w/Xenon,Freak-SlimLp and now PA .

Which is better, do you think, and why? I'm currently on Freak-SlimLp and it's fantastic other than the occasional wicked lag. The problem is those lag spikes happen to be so long at times that it's incredibly frustrating. I'd easily take something a bit slower but no lag. Also, I'm really daft to the whole f2fs thing, so how exactly do I get PA converted to F2FS if it isn't already? You can link me to a guide if you know of one, I definitely don't know how to do that.

!crazy

Dec 16, 2011
LG G6
Xiaomi Poco F3
When converting KK roms from ext4 to f2fs it was a breeze using the converter app. When Lp was introduced, the converted was unable to convert. Something to do w/a block flag that was implemented in the Lp. I know some of the advanced users here were able to get around this block but I dont have enough knowledge to do so. I did convert the latest PA using the said converter and thats what I am referring to....I am running multirom all f2fs w/Xenon,Freak-SlimLp and now PA .

d
You just said the apps wasn't able to convert the lollipop, but now you are saying you are on 'latest' PA? Do you mean on latest 'stable' /beta, which is IIRC 4.6 (what I am also currently running on N7)?

dareino

May 7, 2012
You just said the apps wasn't able to convert the lollipop, but now you are saying you are on 'latest' PA? Do you mean on latest 'stable' /beta, which is IIRC 4.6 (what I am also currently running on N7)?

I was able to convert the latest PA 5.0 to f2fs......they must not have that block flag in place, if so then NO I wouldnt be able to convert it to f2fs.

d

Reactions: !crazy

!crazy

Dec 16, 2011
LG G6
Xiaomi Poco F3
4.6 works so well for me that I'm really not able to force my self to upgrade to loli ☺. Though nandroid could help here, but I'm afraid to mess with f2fs setup and file systems. If something goes wrong with it, goodbye nandroid backup.

Reactions: dareino

bvahedy

Dec 2, 2013
4.6 works so well for me that I'm really not able to force my self to upgrade to loli . Though nandroid could help here, but I'm afraid to mess with f2fs setup and file systems. If something goes wrong with it, goodbye nandroid backup.
I am with you on this one, I am also running 4.6 Beta and I am very happy with it, at this point I don't know what Lolip will be able to do for me that 4.6 does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lhldcDh.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. DOWNLOAD THE ROM
    PA.co
    2. DOWNLOAD LATEST GAPPS PACKAGE
    PA.co

3. FACTORY RESET
    If you are already on PA 4.0 it is safe to skip this step

4. INSTALL
    Flash ROM and GAPPS then reboot.
    First boot may take longer than usual

GIT
    GERRIT
    BUGTRACKER
    FAQ + HELP
    COMMUNITY + CHANGELOGS

DONATIONS,
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to aaronpoweruser
    to EvanA

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSPA ParanoidAndroid, ROM for the Nexus 7

Contributors
    EvanA, aaronpoweruser
    Source Code: https://www.github.com/aospa

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0-ALPHA2
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-24

Created 2013-09-07
    Last Updated 2015-03-09
    3.99.1-RC1 is up on xda (downloads tab) and on goo!
    Go get it!

Changelog here
    Additional grouper changes:

• USB OTG now works with ntfs/exfat/fat32/ext4 filesystems. No need for stickmount!

• Dynamic fsync by faux123 is in the stock kernel and is enabled by default.

• Compiled with linaro gcc-4.8.
    Just kicked off the 3.98 build. ETA ~1 hour

EDIT: 3.98 is up on goo.