[Q] perpetuel rebooting

Search This thread

didiitachi

May 9, 2014
hi! i was using rom toolbox. then i've changed something in the phone theme. they asked me to reboot the device to apply changings. and then they asked me to choose between "reboot" and "fast reboot". i've choosen fast reboot to see how fast the phone would reboot. after that the phone is rebooting again and again continuesly without completing the boot. please some one help me! i am using a kind of chinese dual sim android named sphs on hsdroid.with amr7 processor,216M ram.the internal memory doesn't reach 200M. i was able to root it after long days of research with vroot. i am realy sorry i've not made a nandroid backup. and i am realy sorry too for the bad english. i am in in Burkina Faso,here we do not speak english.and sorry again,i do not have frequent acces to the internet and i would like to find some usefull and helpy answers the next time i'll be connected.someone save me!!!

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
The problem wasn't upon rebooting.

The problem came upon when romtoolbox edited your system to theme specific files.

Sometimes things go wrong when editing system files. Now from what you're saying, that your device keeps rebooting over and over again. This is called a "bootloop".

Possible ways to fix this issue.

(If you have a custom recovery installed)

1. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Then reboot device. If no luck then...

2. Download a ROM for your device, send it to your device, wipe Data and Cache, flash the .zip and reboot. If no luck then.

(Stock Recovery)

1. Download the official update for your device, most device companies usually provide stock images for their devices. Follow their instructions and you should be good to go.

That's all I got.

Reactions: didiitachi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The problem wasn't upon rebooting.

The problem came upon when romtoolbox edited your system to theme specific files.

Sometimes things go wrong when editing system files. Now from what you're saying, that your device keeps rebooting over and over again. This is called a "bootloop".

Possible ways to fix this issue.

(If you have a custom recovery installed)

1. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Then reboot device. If no luck then...

2. Download a ROM for your device, send it to your device, wipe Data and Cache, flash the .zip and reboot. If no luck then.

(Stock Recovery)

1. Download the official update for your device, most device companies usually provide stock images for their devices. Follow their instructions and you should be good to go.

That's all I got.