OP Member
Flag Jakarta - Bandung PP
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate

Hi Andy...
I have some question.
The "Angel Version II with Universal Encodings" it can read+write an asian languages ? (Japanese , Thai..) without installing by myself? (in case of I have some keyboard software that can type those languages)

I'm afraid no Bro. It only support to read, but almost all languages. I should give credit to Asukal for this...

Quote:

more question ,
The "Angel Version II with Universal Encodings" has the theme like your "Almost Official version" (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5...icialsmall.jpg) <<< I like it. !!

It's one of the default Theme Bro. Just go to today settings and pick, Ron Arad Orange

Quote:

The last .
The "Angel Version II " has no automatic GPRS&MMS configuration like The Angel Version I ?

Yes, I think it's not very difficult to set them manually. But you can always search the cab for manual installation in this forum if you need them. My friend boril did the same way.

Quote:

I've used old rom for a while it's very s*ck I like yours
please answer me

Sorry for my bad english

Thank You...
It's okay brother. I don't have a good English either

24th March 2010, 12:37 AM |#22  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi Andy...

The "Angel Version II " has no automatic GPRS&MMS configuration like The Angel Version I ?

For all of you,which are asking for GPRS Automatic Data Configure (ADC)
Link ADC download
24th March 2010, 05:25 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks for answering , I'm going to up your rom !

And Thanks boril for GPRS ADC

Edit : More question Does the Angel II version has NETCF 3.5 and SqlCeMobile 3.5 ?

Edit2 : I've up !! and got some problems .

When I'm going to access Wifi ap , it's show the access point but can't access it ! after choose the access point I can't press OK to do next step Is there any way to fix it?

Edit3 : problem 2 -- I've installed SPB key board and go to set in option when I pressed option button It's stuck and hang , can't press any key (also the power button) or tapping screen.
can only reset by reset button.

many sorry for my stupid problem T^T
24th March 2010, 04:40 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Edit : More question Does the Angel II version has NETCF 3.5 and SqlCeMobile 3.5 ?

.NetCF version 3.5.9198.0
SqlCeMobile version 3.0.5300.16

Sorry brother, I haven't the SqlCeMobile version 3.5.XXXX.XX
The one I've added is the package from Microsoft Official 23545 builds.

Quote:

Edit2 : I've up !! and got some problems .

When I'm going to access Wifi ap , it's show the access point but can't access it ! after choose the access point I can't press OK to do next step Is there any way to fix it?

Bro, I think in post #3 you can find these fixes. The fixes itself I've already added to the ROM. Just lear how to use it in page 1 post #3. I'm trying to make this ROM easier to use.

Quote:

Edit3 : problem 2 -- I've installed SPB key board and go to set in option when I pressed option button It's stuck and hang , can't press any key (also the power button) or tapping screen.
can only reset by reset button.

Try the same way as above bro... Hopefully it would worked.

Quote:

many sorry for my stupid problem T^T

Not at all... I'm still learning either. many sorry for my stupid ROM T^T, bro... hihihi

Thank You, Brother.
24th March 2010, 05:32 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAdinda

Bro, I think in post #3 you can find these fixes. The fixes itself I've already added to the ROM. Just lear how to use it in page 1 post #3. I'm trying to make this ROM easier to use.

Try the same way as above bro... Hopefully it would worked.

Not at all... I'm still learning either. many sorry for my stupid ROM T^T, bro... hihihi

Thank You, Brother.

I try to use post #3's way but it doesn't work. When I press option to set the spb keyboard input languages , It's dead ! can't do anything except resetting...T^T

the others was solved but this T^T

If you don't mind and have a few minutes please install spb keyboard(latest version) and try to set input languages in option. hope you help me but if you have no time enough it's okay.

anyway, it's good and fast I like your rom !!

Many thanks for you Andy
24th March 2010, 07:11 PM |#26  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi Andy, sorry for asking too many request

I just tried Onyx 6 Rom by dsixda for HTC touch, i love the battery percentage in his ROM. Could you make it into your ROM?

Which current rom has the battery percentage?

Link to Onyx ROM(excellent rom)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426540

Thanks.
25th March 2010, 01:38 AM |#27  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizky_p

I just tried Onyx 6 Rom by dsixda for HTC touch, i love the battery percentage in his ROM. Could you make it into your ROM?

Thanks.

Just like tjkhattak61's ROMs that I've used...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=446730

Using "NumBattery.dll" and put this script on the registry :
Code:
RegWriteString( "HKLM", "Security\ResOver\Bitmaps", "BaseDll","NumBattery.dll" )
25th March 2010, 08:29 AM |#28  

More
My RW6828 was update with your ROM Angel Version II, but why i can't setting keyboard from compact qwerty to full qwerty.... it always to compact qwerty default.
Plaese can you help me ? Thank's
25th March 2010, 11:39 AM |#29  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice it is easy enough to install, i think you should put his in the next rom update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekache

Just like tjkhattak61's ROMs that I've used...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=446730

Using "NumBattery.dll" and put this script on the registry :

Code:
RegWriteString( "HKLM", "Security\ResOver\Bitmaps", "BaseDll","NumBattery.dll" )

Attached Files
File Type: cab NumBattery.cab - [Click for QR Code] (9.5 KB, 54 views)
25th March 2010, 11:52 AM |#30  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Nice it is easy enough to install, i think you should put his in the next rom update.

10x rizky_p nice job battery icon looks much better now
25th March 2010, 08:18 PM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag_meiske

My RW6828 was update with your ROM Angel Version II, but why i can't setting keyboard from compact qwerty to full qwerty.... it always to compact qwerty default.
Plaese can you help me ? Thank's

I've flashed back to ANGEL UNIV with EZInput but could't find your problem. Every time I change the input (eg. Compact QWERTY to full QWERTY) I found no bug the one You told me. Even when I restart my device, the device stays with the last active EZInput layout.
I think you've installed something that chrased with the regisitries,, maybe...

Quote:

I try to use post #3's way but it doesn't work. When I press option to set the spb keyboard input languages , It's dead ! can't do anything except resetting...T^T
the others was solved but this T^T
If you don't mind and have a few minutes please install spb keyboard(latest version) and try to set input languages in option. hope you help me but if you have no time enough it's okay.
anyway, it's good and fast I like your rom !!
Many thanks for you Andy

I've tried it, bro. Yes, it was crashed... I'll managed somehow to make it work on the next build. It's difficult to fix this kind of problem. Too many possibilities. So many trials to do. But, I'll do my best.

Quote:

Thanks.

It's okay bro
Yes, I've seen it when I flashed Onyx ROM, that's why I said mine was not good (but still very great thanks for the person who created it). I just could find the *.dll file which were used on Onyx.
And, THANKS TO YOU to give me the cab!!!
I'll add them on the next OEM.

Thank you all...
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
23545, 6828, fast, rom, stable
Previous Thread Next Thread