• OT-908 F/S/A

Votes: 34 22.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
how to solve some crashes

fix_permissions
is a script that can solve a lot of problems regarded force close issue of some apps if you encounter such problems use this script
It seems it's included in Cyanogenmod look HERE for details and see how it works !
This is also included in some apps in Market -see detailed explanatory picture in attach also included in CWM but some people reported issues they say will not work by CWM so I provide another way to run this script from zip file attached here.
In fact in that zip you find a lot of scripts hope to be useful to somebody.
How to use
to use when needed and don't loose them
use Root Explorer- included in custom ROM then copy these files to /system/xbin
(these scripts will work only on custom ROM)
then use Terminal Emulator to run these scripts

Code:
# su
# Fix_Permissions
# Mount_System_Read_Write
# Mount_System_Read_Only
# List_Processes
# Enable_Compcache
# Disable_Compcache
# Install_Boot_Animation
# File_System_Speed_Up
# Get_Current_Mount
# CPU_Information
# Wipe_Battery_Stats
# Wipe_Data_Cache
# Zipalign_All_Apks

In next version of custom ROM I will include an app to easily run scripts from graphical phone interface
also some scripts running at phone start to improve performance/ keep system clean/ stable

Attachments

• scripts.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

marksie

Apr 17, 2012
Many thank you's for this rom and all the theming tips you have provided!

Are there any files i should copy/paste/modify in the update file to rebrand it? (they offer free 0.facebook/news to the branded version only)

I'm now gonna try to theme using ninjamorph - hopefully ill know enough to use it in a few days.

OT-908S

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Can this rom be downloaded from somewhere else? I am really itching to try it.
Thank you.

some facts

1. 22 people voted to have this phone BUT ~100 downloads almost -it doesn't match
also a few people to hit thanks or to say this in words for me this means people doesn't like so much or only few people like this ROM so why to make effort to give alternate links ?!
as I see 3 persons only say thanks for post #1 !!!
In fact this is not a problem because I made this ROM initially for me only so I have no expect from this thread I don't care about thanks but this is a measurement tool for me ( also to vote is a tool )

2. I need that bandwidth on box.com for other purposes so I'm thinking to provide links to download only if someone send a PM

3. also thinking to stop share on this thread because these how to posts ar not appreciated BUT I understand this nobody says to answer if no interest so I can decide not to post such things

4. in fact this thread is just an experiment to me but time consuming so I'm thinking to move to a blog and stop sharing here

5. yes I will consider this phone is not well-known like HTC etc

6. thanks for all supporting me here

if you want to try I made new links
5 downloads allowed by server sorry for inconveniences

ot-908

ot-908 s/f/a

Last edited:
Reactions: vampyrez24

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Many thank you's for this rom and all the theming tips you have provided!

Are there any files i should copy/paste/modify in the update file to rebrand it? (they offer free 0.facebook/news to the branded version only)

I'm now gonna try to theme using ninjamorph - hopefully ill know enough to use it in a few days.

OT-908S
I think this ROM meets all requirements (root/busybox etc ) to run ninjamorph
about ninjamorph...
just 1 advice do not touch Market's apps you will lose their/developer signature and get a lot of troubles by ex will not update correctly if so reinstall that app

Last edited:
Doing good... helping others...

You've made your point ruscan, and raised a real problem here...
As for the download part from box, personally, download it 2 times, the first release and the second one, hopping to flash the last being more stable, but when you finally put the gps fix in this third release, download links were dead...
Now they're ok and thanks for that! I'll flash this rom this Monday...

It seems people are used to take for granted every free thing that come into their path. But the lack of common sense coming from a part of this people, put them in the situation of not realise this is in fact hard work, a process that involves brains (knowledge), time and sometimes material resources. Some of us do understand that you're doing this as a passion, this custom rom being for personal use, but, still, a simple THANKS shouldn't be so hard... it is only a button after all... ;) , with great meaning!:)

Finally I do agree your final opinion... to put put your work at help for others to use it only by personal request!!!
Fair enough!
Your work, your decisions...

bgm92

Mar 24, 2012
Use mediafire dot com for hosting your ROM

Max file size allowed is 100 MB, this is the only inconvenient!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

Reactions: ruscan.calin

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Use mediafire dot com for hosting your ROM

Max file size allowed is 100 MB, this is the only inconvenient!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA
mediafire deleted a lot of files because law infringements as a lot of files linked to XDA also I think for the future XDA will have some problems... hope don't..

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
You've made your point ruscan, and raised a real problem here...
As for the download part from box, personally, download it 2 times, the first release and the second one, hopping to flash the last being more stable, but when you finally put the gps fix in this third release, download links were dead...
Now they're ok and thanks for that! I'll flash this rom this Monday...

It seems people are used to take for granted every free thing that come into their path. But the lack of common sense coming from a part of this people, put them in the situation of not realise this is in fact hard work, a process that involves brains (knowledge), time and sometimes material resources. Some of us do understand that you're doing this as a passion, this custom rom being for personal use, but, still, a simple THANKS shouldn't be so hard... it is only a button after all... ;) , with great meaning!:)

Finally I do agree your final opinion... to put put your work at help for others to use it only by personal request!!!
Fair enough!
Your work, your decisions...

Heloooo I knoooow you're there I can seeeeee youuuuu :D

Man not angry at anybody as angry at myself why to loose Disc:eek:very:DChannel for this thread ?

Thanks for appreciations !

Last edited:
Reactions: bidulç&
Heloooo I knoooow you're there I can seeeeee youuuuu :D

Man not angry at anybody as angry at myself why to loose Disc:eek:very:DChannel for this thread ?

Thanks for appreciations !

And National Geografic Channel... I watch HD version a lot!
This morning I finally flashed your rom!
Look and feel nice but I encounter some problems...
First one is about the lag of the keyboard when typing. It seems like a delayed answer from the touch panel when text is typed. It's annoying to be honest...
The second problem is wierd really... when screen is locked, I have the sos red sign over the phone icon! No reception, no signal, no network... and still, in the notification bar, I have 5 bars! Full signal!
It might be something wrong with the GPS.conf file. When igo is launched, my position is somewhere else than my real position... there wasn't any problems a few days ago. So is not software's fault.
Almost forgot... When try to access desktop settings from the settings menu, the app suddenly crashes.
Beside that, everything else is ok!

Reactions: ruscan.calin

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
And National Geografic Channel... I watch HD version a lot!
This morning I finally flashed your rom!
Look and feel nice but I encounter some problems...
First one is about the lag of the keyboard when typing. It seems like a delayed answer from the touch panel when text is typed. It's annoying to be honest...
The second problem is wierd really... when screen is locked, I have the sos red sign over the phone icon! No reception, no signal, no network... and still, in the notification bar, I have 5 bars! Full signal!
It might be something wrong with the GPS.conf file. When igo is launched, my position is somewhere else than my real position... there wasn't any problems a few days ago. So is not software's fault.
Almost forgot... When try to access desktop settings from the settings menu, the app suddenly crashes.
Beside that, everything else is ok!

... the most surprising fact is this When try to access desktop settings from the settings menu, the app suddenly crashes. because for me never happens I think something was wrong when flashing maybe not performed a clean flashing no other explanation I use this ROM every day and I have all signals in good condition the same about keyboard
the only thing not tested was about iGO ... I use default Maps because iGO takes all resources but this is my opinion don't forget to say there is an improvement in accuracy regarding my position -tested by me
I don't know... maybe this ROM is made for my phone only? :D
in your case I think default Cosmote stock rom is the best
to revert to it activate usb debugging in your phone and use move upgrade tool in fact you know already how to
in half an hour you get -it seems - best rom for your phone !
sorry for inconveniences !

PS

1.about gps.conf I don't know to be bad anyway for me works (not tested on iGO ) but take a look here -gps.conf file is taken from this original thread and works by setting a better NTP time server so about accuracy
as you can see some will say it works some doesn't

2.also regarding crashes consider to read post #44

Last edited:
... the most surprising fact is this When try to access desktop settings from the settings menu, the app suddenly crashes. because for me never happens I think something was wrong when flashing maybe not performed a clean flashing no other explanation I use this ROM every day and I have all signals in good condition the same about keyboard
the only thing not tested was about iGO ... I use default Maps because iGO takes all resources but this is my opinion don't forget to say there is an improvement in accuracy regarding my position -tested by me
I don't know... maybe this ROM is made for my phone only? :D
in your case I think default Cosmote stock rom is the best
to revert to it activate usb debugging in your phone and use move upgrade tool in fact you know already how to
in half an hour you get -it seems - best rom for your phone !
sorry for inconveniences !

PS

1.about gps.conf I don't know to be bad anyway for me works (not tested on iGO ) but take a look here -gps.conf file is taken from this original thread and works by setting a better NTP time server so about accuracy
as you can see some will say it works some doesn't

2.also regarding crashes consider to read post #44

Ehh, don't worry, hate my stock rom!!!
As for the flashing part, I did it correctly by wipping data/cache and all other things in order to run and obtain an usable rom.
If we speak of GPS, the improvement in getting the sattelites fix is fantastic because it happens almost instantly! I get a fix in under 3 sec! But igo don't show correct location... this is the only drawback...
I'll have a look on my pc today to solve the keyboard lag...
So, NO COSMOTE ROM FOR ME!

Toshi Ba

Mar 30, 2012
Baia Mare
Be a good citizen!

Well, many of users which have OT Move are frustated because of Gingerbread missing on there phones. But, when someone ... like you get a custom rom, very special one, they sadly maybe are not sure how to (simply staps, but for anyone), and when they want finaly to make a step in front ... they discover that the great programmer, who made that great solution ... is also frustrated... Chill out, friend, Cosmote and Alcatel are the enemy, not the poor victims who bought this ephemerid phone. If you like to do something, do without the ego stuff. The wheel is already invented! :eek:

Reactions: FormerSlacker

marinalin85

Jan 22, 2012
Moldova Noua
Changes?

I suggest to flash update.zip from post #44 to see differences
if you don't like that just see picture below
create /temp folder anywhere extract zip content here

1. change clock color from black to white -because status bar background is already black

requires services.jar from phone to get on PC enter command line
firstly check that phone is connected to PC by
adb devices
List of devices attached
xxxxxxxxxxxxx device

if not something is not ok usb drivers/sdk/USB debugging-active

now to get services.jar enter this
adb pull /system/framework/services.jar services.jar
copy this file from adb folder to a temp folder somewhere
extract from services.jar classes.dex file
important I use 7.zip but don't extract all files in jar archive only classes.dex leave archive as it is
I mean packed because extracting as usual will result in losing package signature so it have to be signed pack -yes this is possible to sign again
open command line in /temp folder and enter
java -Xmx512M -jar baksmali.jar -o classout classes.dex
there will be a folder named classout navigate to
com/android/server/status and see StatusBarIcon.smali
open in editor I use Notepad++
search for const/high16 v6, -0x100 and replace by const v6, -0x1
save and close file in the same /temp folder
now insert command to pack back classes.dex
java -Xmx512M -jar smali.jar classout -o classes.dex
add new classes.dex to services.jar by same way you extracted
now write back to phone services.jar file
adb push services.jar /system/framework/services.jar
adb restart and see results now clock has white color

2.changing colors to buttons on status bar

need framework-res.apk to get from phone use
adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk framework-res.apk
check for these files in apk archive - do not extract archive only these files located in /res/drawable-ldpi

status_bar_switch_apps_bluetooth_half.png
status_bar_switch_apps_bluetooth_off.png
status_bar_switch_apps_bluetooth_on.png
status_bar_switch_apps_gps_off.png
status_bar_switch_apps_gps_on.png
status_bar_switch_apps_plane_off.png
status_bar_switch_apps_plane_on.png
status_bar_switch_apps_volume_mute.png
status_bar_switch_apps_volume_normal.png
status_bar_switch_apps_wifi_off.png
status_bar_switch_apps_wifi_on.png
switcher_plate.png

extract to /temp folder then use any editor to modify as you wish but keep the same name/extension or get from attachment modified files and copy to apk archive back
now it is time to put on phone modified framework file- this is very important to Android interface corrupted file results in infinite loopback -phone will not pass from bootanimation so take care!
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
adb reboot

also I'm changing text color for notifications to white and update
this is status bar of next version for custom ROM

I change a few things in your ROM, i hope you're not upset :-SS.
But the problem is...;)) how to get this stuff in my phone?
Please help me :D.
"Chiar nu stiu cum sa le pun, decat sa stric ceva mai bine imi spui tu cum, te rog:D"

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    796.8 KB · Views: 20
  • status.bar.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 21

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
I change a few things in your ROM, i hope you're not upset :-SS.
But the problem is...;)) how to get this stuff in my phone?
Please help me :D.
"Chiar nu stiu cum sa le pun, decat sa stric ceva mai bine imi spui tu cum, te rog:D"

1.use Root Explorer overwrite bootanimation in \custpack\JRD_custres\media\
2.copy framework-res.apk to location of adb.exe in Android sdk then open cmd.exe in this folder (by ex use Total Commander\Commands\Open command prompt )
be sure to activate USB debugging then
adb push framework-res.apk /custpack/framework/framework-res.apk
adb reboot

Attachments

• framework-res.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 25

leonhot

Dec 28, 2010
You are the MAN. I tell you I just installed this thing and holy cow amazing job. Very smooth and clean. Like I said just installed so give me a day or so I will report back on my findings. Love this phone again.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    introducing first custom rom
    for alcatel ot-908 android 2.2

[ disclaimer ]
    do not flash roms not intended
    to be made for your phone !
    these roms can damage your hardware !
    [ requirements ]
    • this custom rom will work for any alcatel ot-908 phone
      or branded one cosmote/globul/t-mobile/orange move
    • for OT908 s/f/a read post # 7 to solve sensor-keys problem
    • also must have cwm recovery installed
    • if neither phone is rooted nor you have cwm recovery then read post #7
    [ features ]

• based on alcatel stock rom 2.2.2 android
    • zipaligned
    • removed stock apps- 0 bloatware
    • changed browser homepage (google.com)
    • updated market/ maps/ youtube
    • add busybox/ root explorer /terminal emulator/bash
    • removed stock-based/ add new splashscreen/ bootanimation/screen locker
    • replaced stock launcher /adw.launcher/ Regina
    • add root/ cwm recovery
    • add /data/app feature
    • add /etc/init.d scripting support
    • add a2sd - thanks to The Darktremor
    • moved dalvik-cache to get free space
    • improve gps accuracy
    • modded status bar
    • add reboot/recovery/fastboot to Power Menu
    • system tweaks
    • undervolting/ overclocking

[ language support ]
    • English
    • Romanian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • Hungarian
    • Dutch
    • Turkish
    • Portuguese
    • Czech
    • Bulgarian
    • Polish
    • Slovak
    • Croatian
    if not on list read this

[installation | download ]
    read post #136
    DOWNLOAD Move_v4.0 (September 11, 2012)
    -for OT908 SFA flash this ROM then read post #5 to change keys
    -to sync with Desktop you can use :

Wondershare MobileGo (take screenshots)
    MyPhoneExplorer (you can control phone from PC)
    QtADB (advanced)
    @yecarrillo I gave you a link to a CWM based on GB kernel compiled from sourceforge you can use it to backup phone partitions and if you share it I can prepare a custom rom with root and other things ....where are you ?

well, I'm working with Cyanogenmod sources because I got another phone Huawei Sonic
    yes this phone is Cyanogenmod-enabled and this is great !

first result is that I ported CWM 5.0.2.8 on this phone (908) so here is a new ver for CWM and I have control over the sources so this is great
    anyway there is a bug / missing feature because like old ver will not perform a full backup so I'm working to fix it !

If you don't know CWM is very good it's first step to perpare a custom rom and now it's easy there is a port for this phone!
    on this phone something is missing from backup made by CWM : /custpack partition so I have to fix it!

yes CWM sent to yecarrillo will do a full backup but I do not want to share it here because it's based on GB kernel and more it's adapted from another phone ...even if it works !

if you do not know Clockworkmod recovery is official recovery for Cyanogenmod-enabled phones also there is a CWM builder here http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ but that's not working on this phone

FRIENDS !!!

update soon after 8 hours (at least :eek::D) I fixed it and more :It works ! now this phone has a FULL BACKUP !!
    no need to use Titanium or other backup tools and to prepare a custom rom (if GB is really here ) it's so easy...
    well I have a button-asserts problem I hope to fix it then I post here the last CWM 5.0.2.8 !
    update

well, allow me to introduce you ...

CWM 5.0.2.8 here ! :cowboy:

how to flash :

-copy to sdcard
    -reboot recovery
    -flash CWM.5028.zip
    -remove/ insert battery (optional)
    -reboot recovery VOLUP+menu

how to test :

-well do a backup
    - reboot and delete something especially from /custpack
    -reboot recovery and restore your backup
    -restart and check it

NOTE

datadata.img ------> custpack partition

here is recovery 5.0.2.8 log :

Code:
    Starting recovery on Sun Sep  2 18:22:32 2012
    framebuffer: fd 4 (240 x 320)
    CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8
    recovery filesystem table
    =========================
      0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
      1 /boot mtd boot (null)
      2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
      3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
      4 /misc mtd misc (null)
      5 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
      6 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
      7 /system yaffs2 system (null)
      8 /datadata yaffs2 custpack (null)
      9 /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null)

W:Unable to get recovery.fstab info for /emmc during fstab generation!
    I:Completed outputting fstab.
    I:Processing arguments.
    I:Boot status: OKAY
    I:Got arguments from boot message
    mtd: successfully wrote block at fffffd5800000000
    I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    I:Checking arguments.
    I:device_recovery_start()
    Command: "recovery"

ro.secure=0
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.debuggable=1
    persist.service.adb.enable=1
    ro.modversion=CWM-5.0.2.8
    ro.product.device=ot908
    ro.product.name=ot908
    usb.default.pid=0x9018
    persist.usb.default.pid=0x9018
    ro.build.date=Sun Sep 02 21:02:00 PST 2012
    ro.build.owner=ruscan.calin
    ro.factorytest=0
    ro.serialno=
    ro.bootmode=unknown
    ro.baseband=unknown
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.bootloader=LY66Z0Z0
    ro.hardware=qcom
    ro.revision=0
    ro.emmc=0
    init.svc.recovery=running
    init.svc.adbd=running

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
    I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
    I:Set boot command ""
    SD Card space free: 1297MB
    [B][B]Backing up boot image...
    Backing up recovery image...
    Backing up system...[/B][/B]
    liblibdsutils.solibz.sovariance.solibOmxAmrDec.solibopencore_rtsp.solibreference-ril.solibmediaplayerservice.solibloc_ext.solibdrmagent_wrapper.solibbluedroid.solibsysutils.solibdl.socorgi.solibOmxQcelp13Enc.solibdvm.solibOmxAmrEnc.solibFFTEm.solibril-qc-1.soliblog.solibhzrecog-jni.solibbluetooth.solibcamera_client.solibthread_db.solibHmAgent.sodejitter.solibomx_sharedlibrary.solibwmsts.solibemoji.solibOmxAmrRtpDec.solibsnd.solibril-qcril-hook-oem.solibping_mdm.solibOmxWmvDec.solibui.solibqmi.soinputraw.solibmmgsdilib.solibjni_pinyinime.solibsqlite.solibopencore_download.solibjrdrapijni.solibpdapi.solibcrypto.solibaudio.solibmver_jni.solibgsdi_exp.solibaudioflinger.solibinbidi.solibvorbisidec.solibstagefright_omx.solibdbus.solibOmxH264Dec.solibstlport.solibacc.soliboem_rapi.solibwifitestmodejni.solibsig.soeglegl.cfglibEGL_adreno200.solibGLES_android.solibGLESv1_CM_adreno200.solibGLESv2_adreno200.solibq3dtools_adreno200.solibdrmagent.solibopencore_rtspreg.solibmm-abl.solibdsm.solibnetmgr.soliboncrpc.solinear.solibicudata.solibcameraservice.solibOmxAacDec.solibdll.solibexif.solibGLESv1_CM.solibRS.solibuim.solibqueue.solibwpa_client.solibOmxAmrwbDec.solibpixelflinger.solibsrec_jni.solibopencore_downloadreg.solibloc-rpc.solibEGL.sohwcopybit.msm7k.sogralloc.default.sogralloc.msm7k.solights.msm7k.sosensors.msm7k.solibril.solibjnigraphics.solibmvs.solibgsl.solibaudiopolicy.solibpdsm_atl.solibopencore_net_support.solibmedia.solibaudioalsa.solibdiag.solibOmxMp3Dec.solibsurfaceflinger.solibiprouteutil.solibhardware_legacy.solibc.solibstagefrighthw.solibwiperjni.solibskia.solibandroid_runtime.solibOmxVidEnc.solibttspico.soliboemcamera.solibopencorehw.solibmm-adspsvc.solibstagefright_avc_common.solibsonivox.solibopencore_author.solibdrmagent_jni.solibicui18n.solibcm.sobluez-pluginaudio.soinput.solibnetutils.solibmmipl.solibexpat.solibSR_AudioIn.solibutils.solibdrm1.solibctest.solibOmxCore.solibssl.solibopencore_mp4local.solibdsprofile.solibxml2wbxml.solibwbxml_jni.solibrpc.solibnativehelper.solibgstk_exp.solibOmxAacEnc.solibETC1.solibopencore_player.solibmedia_jni.somodulesbcm4329.kolibra.kolibrasdioif.kolibdiskconfig.solibOmxMpeg4Dec.solibrefcne.solibping_apps.solibhwrfuncs-jni.solibcamera.solibGLESv2.solibwms.solibskiagl.solibloc.solibjni_latinime.solibOmxWmaDec.solibttssynthproxy.solibqcomm_omx.solibpbmlib.solibmm-omxcore.solibauth.solibandroid_servers.solibsoundpool.solibopencore_common.solibjpeg.solibicuuc.solibcommondefs.solibsurfaceflinger_client.solibmmjpeg.solibgps.solibaudioeq.soliba2dp.solibvoicesearch.solibm.solibnv.solibcutils.solibOmxEvrcEnc.solibstdc++.solibstagefright.solibopencore_mp4localreg.solibdss.sopthres.solibbluetoothd.solibOmxAdpcmDec.solibdrm1_jni.solibreference-cdma-sms.solibloc_api.solibwebcore.solibbinder.solibrs_jni.solibsystem_server.solibnetlink.solibhardware.solibtslib.soappDrmProvider.apkTtsService.apkEmail.apkUserDictionaryProvider.apkHTMLViewer.apkVoiceDialer.apkJrdFmRadio.apkVpnServices.apkJrdLauncher.apkWiper.apkJrdSensor.apkcom.dolphin.browser-1.apkLatinIME.apkjackpal.androidterm-1.apkMMITestdev.apklauncher.apkMediaProvider.apkOPP.apkOTAProvisioningClient.apkPBAP.apkPackageInstaller.apkPhone.apkPicoTts.apkProtips.apkRegina_ToDo_0.5.5.apkAccountAndSyncSettings.apkRegina_Weather_0.7.3.apkApplicationsProvider.apkBluetoothServices.apkRoot-Explorer.apkCalendarProvider.apkSettings.apkCamera.apkSettingsProvider.apkCertInstaller.apkSoundRecorder.apkContactsProvider.apkStk.apkDefaultContainerService.apkSuperuser.apkDownloadProvider.apkTelephonyProvider.apkfontsbuild.propbinrun-asmm-abl-testbusybox.a2sddfmm-venc-omx-testmount.a2sd.swpschedtestmm-adec-omxaac-testchka2sdrenicemonkeygzip.launcha2sd.newsdptoolmm-adec-omxadpcm-testlsmoddmesgmtpdhandle_inter_RAT_handover.starta2sd.newservicemm-adec-omxamr-testcndrmmverproxyhandset-keypresslogdateshdalvikvmgeteventndchciattachservicemanagermm-adec-omxamrwb-testdbus-daemonrmdirchownwatchpropsCKPD-daemonsh0mm-adec-omxmp3-testdebuggerdgetpropnetcfgimePktRspTeststarta2sdcatumountrmmodnetdinputa2sdsumm-adec-omxwma-testdexopthdnetmgrdinstalldsyncpsmm-adspsvc-testdhcpcdroutenl_listeneriptablesadbfixsurfaceflingermm-aenc-omxaac-testdiag_klogidnotifyjita2sdakmd8975svcmm-aenc-omxamr-testdiag_mdlogschedtopnvcmdjrd_bcm4329_macamsysinitnetstatdnsmasqifconfigomx_testsmvapp_processsystem_servermm-aenc-omxevrc-testdtinstallsendeventpandjrd_rapiproxyapplypatchtcmm-aenc-omxqcelp13-testmkdiriftoppingjrdputapps2sd.hlptest_diagmm-audio-alsa-testdumpstatesetconsolepmkeystorelsddmm-audio-ctrl-testdumpsysinsmodport-bridgeklogd2audio_params_updatetoolboxmm-audio-mvs-testdvzsetpropcmpwipebashtune2fsmm-audio-native-teste2fsckioctlpppdlauncha2sdbattery_chargingvdcchmodvmstatsleepqmuxdlinkerbluetoothdvoldmm-jpeg-dec-testfill_eccnums_to_nvioniceracoonloc_api_apptoprebootmm-jpeg-enc-testfill_gsm_a5_to_nvsmdreadmtdlogcatbmgrwiperifacemm-qcamera-testfix_permissionskillprintenvlogwrapperbootanimationwmdsimm-qcamera-testsuite-clientfota_mainstartrildmediaserverbtldwpa_supplicantnewfs_msdosfotadlnrmt_storagenandreadbugreportzipalignmm-vdec-omx-testfsck_msdosstopframeworkcom.google.android.maps.jarcom.safenet.drmagent.jarcore.jarext.jarframework-tests.jarframework.jarime.jarinput.jarjavax.obex.jarmonkey.jarpm.jarservices.jarsvc.jarversionapi.jarframework-res.apkJrdshared.apkam.jarandroid.policy.jarandroid.test.runner.jarbmgr.jarusrkeychars7k_ffa_keypad.kcm.binqwerty.kcm.binqwerty2.kcm.binkeylayout7k_ffa_keypad.kl7k_handset.klAVRCP.klqwerty.klsrecconfigen.usgrammarsVoiceDialer.g2gboolean.g2gphone_type_choice.g2gmodelsgeneric.swiarbgeneric11.ldageneric11_f.swimdlgeneric11_m.swimdlgeneric8.ldageneric8_f.swimdlgeneric8_m.swimdlbaseline.parbaseline11k.parbaseline8k.pardictionarybasic.okcmu6plus.ok.zipenroll.okg2pen-US-ttp.datasharebmdRFFspeed_501.bmdRFFstd_501.bmdzoneinfozoneinfo.datzoneinfo.idxzoneinfo.versionwlanbroadcomnvram.txtfw_bcm4329.binfw_bcm4329_apsta.binmacaddrwpa_supplicant.confetcsecuritycacerts.bksotacerts.zipupdatecmdsgoogle_generic_update.txtvold.fstabwifi.conffirmwarewlancfg.datqcom_cfg.iniqcom_fw.binqcom_wlan_nv.binyamato_pfp.fwyamato_pm4.fwwifiwpa_supplicant.confgps.confwiperconfig.xmlhostsapns-conf.xmlwiper01_qcomm_omx.cfgAudioFilter.csvNOTICE.html.gzbluetoothblacklist.confinit.d00banner01sysctl02firstboot04apps2sd05mountsd99completedbus.confinit.goldfish.shinit.qcom.bt.shinit.qcom.coex.shinit.qcom.fm.shpermissionsandroid.hardware.camera.xmlandroid.hardware.location.xmlandroid.hardware.wifi.xmlcom.google.android.maps.xmlcom.safenet.drmagent.xmlhandheld_core_hardware.xmlplatform.xmlversionapi.xmlinit.qcom.post_boot.shinit.qcom.wifi.shpvplayer.cfgpppip-up-vpninit.qcom.wifitest.shrecovery.verdhcpcddhcpcd-hooks01-test20-dns.conf95-configureddhcpcd-run-hooksdhcpcd.confinit.qcom.wifitesttx.shresolv.confevent-log-tagsinit.qcom.wifitesttxn.shloc_parameter.inixbinkillall5dusortbusyboxhdttymtcatrdevlessechosplitsqlite3headttysizemvchattrreadaheadegreplnnameifhexdumptunctlstatchgrprealpathenvlognamenanddumphostidumountstringschmodreniceether-wakelosetupnandwritehostnameunamesttychownresetexpandlsnchttpduncompresssumchrootrevexprlsattrnetstathwclockunexpandswapoffchrtrfkillfakeidentdlsmodniceiduniqswaponcksumrmfdflushlsusbnmeterifconfigunix2dossyncclearrmdirfdformatlzopnslookupifenslaveunlzopsysctlcommrmmodfdisklzopcatntpdinetdunziptaccproutefgrepmd5sumodinotifyduptimetailcrondrun-partsfindmicrocompatchinsmodusleeptarcrontabscriptfoldteemkdirpgrepuudecodeinstallcutscriptreplayfreetelnetmkdosfssupidofuuencodeionicedatesedfreeramdisktelnetdmke2fs[pingvconfigiostatddseqfscktestmkfifo[[ping6viipdepmodsetkeycodesfsynctftpmkfs.ext2ashpkillwatchipaddrdevmemsetlogconsftpdtftpdmkfs.vfatawkpmapwcipcalcdfsetsidftpgettimemknodbase64powertopwgetiplinkdiffsha1sumftpputtimeoutmkswapbasenameprintenvwhichiproutedirnamesha256sumgetopttopmodinfoblkidprintfwhoipruledmesgsha512sumgreptouchmodprobebunzip2pswhoamiiptunneldnsdshowkeygroupstrmorebzcatpscanwhoiskilldnsdomainnamesleepa2sdgunziptraceroutemountbzip2pwdxargskillalldos2unixsmemcapapps2sdgziptreceroute6mountpointcalrdatezcatsystem.verts.conflost+found
    [B]Backing up data...[/B]
    custpack_app_flagtombstonestombstone_00wpstilesapp-privatedatacom.android.voicedialerlibfileslibdatabasesuser_dict.dbandroid.ttsliblibshared_prefspreferred-apn.xmldatabasesmmssms.dbtelephony.dbcom.noshufou.android.sulibcachedatabasespermissions.sqlitesu.dbshared_prefscom.android.stklibcom.zakus.wifiprofileslibfilesprofilesV2.bincom.android.soundrecorderliblibdatabasessettings.dbcom.alensw.PicFolderliblibqpicjni10.socom.android.settingslibfilescachewebviewCachedatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefsapncheck.xmllibshared_prefsdatabasesexplorer.dbfileslibdatabasesweather.dbliblibdatabasestask.dbcom.android.protipslibcom.svox.picolibcom.android.phonelibfilesCallDurationCountdatabasessimiddb.dbshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmlcom.android.packageinstallerlibcom.broadcom.bt.appliblibdatabasesomaprovision.dbcom.wDroidLingoliblibcom.android.bluetoothlibcom.android.providers.mediadatabasesinternal.dbexternal-55bd0dcb.dblibcom.mmitestliblibjrdrapijni.socom.android.inputmethod.latindatabasesauto_dict.dbliblibjni_latinime.socom.linxmap.androidterminalcachewebviewCache27fa942fc2b4009ddb290e45liblibandroidterm.sodatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.jrdcom.JrdSensorlibcom.jrdcom.fmliblibcom.android.htmlviewerlibcom.android.emailfilesdeviceNamelibdatabasesEmailProvider.dbEmailProviderBody.dbcacheshared_prefsAndroidMail.Main.xmlcom.modoohut.dialershared_prefscallstate.xmlliblibdatabasesqsb-history.dbshared_prefsSearchSettings.xmlcom.android.providers.drmliblibapp_sslcachedatabasesdownloads.dbcom.android.defcontainerliblibshared_prefsContactsUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescontacts2.dbcom.android.certinstallerlibcom.android.cameraliblibshared_prefsCalendarUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescalendar.dbcom.broadcom.bt.app.systemliblibliblibcom.android.vendingapp_sslcachemarket.android.com.443app_widgetscachemainimageslibapp_carrier_billingdatabasessuggestions.dblocalappstate.dblibrary.dbshared_prefsbilling_preferences.xmlvending_preferences.xmlfinsky.xmluk.co.nickfines.RealCalclibcom.james.SmartNotepadcachewebviewCache65a5997ca3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd8564671acecdb290e45libdatabasessmart_notepad.dbwebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.google.android.youtubecachefilesDATA_Preferencesdatabasesgoogle_analytics.dblibshared_prefsyoutube.xmlcom.android.setupwizardlibshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmllibdatabasessimple_notepad.dbcom.google.android.locationfilesDATA_Preferenceslibdatabasesuploads.dblibcom.android.vending.updaterliblibcom.aide.uilibcom.handcent.nextsmsliblibmms2gif.solibhccommon.sodatabaseshcsysdbcom.google.android.gsffileslibapp_sslcachemtalk.google.com.5228databasesgservices.dbgooglesettings.dbsubscribedfeeds.dbtalk.dbgls.dbshared_prefsEventLogService.xmlupdate.xmlCheckinService.xmlliborg.androidideas.taskbombfileslibdatabasesdatacom.google.android.apps.mapsdatabasesLayerInfofilesnlp_paramscp_stateDATA_Preferenceslibcachenlp_devicesnlp_GlsPlatformKeymodelslru.cacheselectorslru.cachemacsnlp_statecom.elgubbo.a2sdGUIlibcom.google.android.feedbackliblibapp_sslcacheapp_sslcachelibliblibjni_pckeyboard.solibcom.datalinkswitchlibcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagercachewebviewCache2278d158a3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd85627fa942fe2afc4b465a5997cc2b4009d4671acec31e1966650e005f1c96ce860db290e458e2a3effshared_prefsdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagerlibcom.nemustech.reginadatabasesregina_launcher.dbliblibtflua.solibtfapps.soshared_prefsReginaPref.xmllibjackpal.androidtermshared_prefsliblibjackpal-androidterm3.soccc71.pmwlibcom.dolphin.browserapp_iconscachewebviewCache526249c7b1d31f616a1c37b79b64b3ed6aae60f78ddcde2f4a279ba6e239f19bdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbbookmark.dbshared_prefspromote_service_config.xmlupdate_service_config.xmllocalConfig.xmlfilesapp_geolocationlibapp_databasesapp_appcacheApplicationCache.dbapp_pluginscom.qualcomm.wiperliblibwiperjni.sonetgenius.bizcallibcom.android.server.vpnliblocalbscidrm.dbtmpmverproxy.fifomiscdhcpdhcpcd-wlan0.leasednsmasq.leaseswifibcm_supp.confsocketssystemkeysAppsOnSD.sksvpnprofileskeystorebluetoothbluetoothdappcom.aide.ui-1.apkcom.james.SmartNotepad-1.apkcom.android.vending-1.apknetgenius.bizcal-1.apkcom.zakus.wifiprofiles-1.apkcom.modoohut.dialer-1.apkcom.handcent.nextsms-1.apkcom.elgubbo.a2sdGUI-1.apkcom.datalinkswitch-1.apkccc71.pmw-1.apkPicFolder.apkDroid+Lingo.apkdontpanicdalvik-cacheradioqmux_connect_socketbackupprocessedpendingjournal22365.tmppropertypersist.service.adb.enablepersist.sys.timezonepersist.sys.extra_volumepersist.usb.onbootpersist.radio.nitz_plmnpersist.radio.nitz_long_ons_0systemthrottletemp1069211229registered_servicesshared_prefslog_files.xmlusagestatsusage-20120902usage-20120901entropy.dataccounts.dbsyncaccounts.xmlstatus.binpending.binstats.binwallpaper_info.xmldropboxevent_data@1346593493718.txtevent_data@1346550193037.txtevent_log@1346597094444.txtevent_data@1346559194634.txtevent_data@1346569995985.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346568127198.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346541185928.txtevent_data@1346600695632.txtevent_data@1346548392927.txtevent_data@1346557394001.txtevent_data@1346566395635.txtevent_data@1346575397679.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346604053381.txtevent_data@1346582600498.txtevent_data@1346591693575.txtevent_data@1346604493300.txtevent_data@1346546592718.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346585620624.txtevent_data@1346555593886.txtevent_data@1346568195895.txtevent_log@1346604493291.txtevent_data@1346564595063.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346605724940.txtevent_log@1346568195883.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346602681936.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346603486178.txtevent_data@1346580799894.txtevent_data@1346586201651.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346589879695.txtevent_data@1346595293829.txtevent_data@1346544792613.txtevent_log@1346586201642.txtevent_data@1346584401078.txtevent_data@1346553793796.txtevent_data@1346573596797.txtevent_data@1346562794931.txtevent_data@1346588001717.txtevent_data@1346598894933.txtevent_data@1346589892854.txtevent_data@1346541191753.txtevent_log@1346589892754.txtevent_data@1346542992487.txtevent_data@1346551993634.txtevent_log@1346542992481.txtevent_data@1346560994758.txtevent_data@1346571796681.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346596315376.txtevent_data@1346578998157.txtevent_data@1346577197780.txtevent_log@1346541191657.txtevent_data@1346602692110.txtevent_data@1346597094462.txtevent_log@1346602692028.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346607125673.txtevent_log@1346607134024.txtevent_data@1346607134083.txtevent_data@1346608934615.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346609493779.txtappwidgets.xmlbatterystats.binpackages.xmlpackages.listlost+found
    [B]Backing up datadata...[/B]
    JRD_custresappApplicationsProvider-res.apkCalendarProvider-res.apkCamera-res.apkContactsProvider-res.apkDownloadProvider-res.apkDrmProvider-res.apkEmail-res.apkHTMLViewer-res.apkJrdFmRadio-res.apkJrdSensor-res.apkMediaProvider-res.apkOPP-res.apkPBAP-res.apkPackageInstaller-res.apkPhone-res.apkSettings-res.apkSettingsProvider-res.apkSoundRecorder-res.apkStk-res.apkTelephonyProvider-res.apkVoiceDialer-res.apkVpnServices-res.apkaudioNotificationsCup.oggDrop.oggFlute.oggGenial.oggLighter.oggResonance.oggSet.oggShimmer.oggSomewhere.oggTerminate.oggVintage.oggWood.oggreceive_message.oggsend_message.oggwarning.oggRingtonesBeeper.oggBuzzer.oggEase.oggFarmstead.oggReflection.oggSign.oggalarmsAlarm.oggClick.oggPendulum.oggTwist.ogguiEffect_Tick.oggKeypressDelete.oggKeypressReturn.oggKeypressSpacebar.oggKeypressStandard.oggLock.oggLowBattery.oggUnlock.oggVideoRecord.oggcamera_click.oggfontsClockopia.ttfDroidSans-Bold.ttfDroidSans.ttfDroidSansArabic.ttfDroidSansFallback.ttfDroidSansHebrew.ttfDroidSansMono.ttfDroidSansThai.ttfDroidSerif-Bold.ttfDroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttfDroidSerif-Italic.ttfDroidSerif-Regular.ttfTele-Grotesk-Fett.ttfTele-Grotesk-Norm.ttfastronau.ttfmediabootanimation.zipwlannvram.txtapns-conf.xmlappGoogleBackupTransport.apkGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apkGoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apkGoogleFeedback.apkGoogleMAPS_6.0.2.apkGooglePartnerSetup.apkGoogleServicesFramework.apkLatinImeTutorial.apkMarketUpdater.apkMediaUploader.apkNetworkLocation.apkSetupWizard.apkYouTube_v2.3.4.apkcom.android.vending.apkbuild.propcustpack.verframeworkJrdshared.apkframework-res.apkplmn-list.confusrkeylayoutisdm_KeypadLayout.kllost+foundBacking up .android_secure...
    [B]Backing up cache...[/B]
    recoverylast_logloglost+foundobj257
    [B]Backing up sd-ext...[/B]
    [B]Generating md5 sum...[/B]

Backup complete!
    I:Set boot command ""
    urcgin sins.

I prepare this afternoon a CWM based on GB kernel/drivers then I send it to you so check PM I do not wanna share it for some reasons

anyway download Android System Info from Market and tap on System--> Buildinfos and post Bootloader version

do not play with rooting at this time: remember that there is a chance to cause a software damage by this ...
    yes usually you solve it by flashing again but I think it's not working for you ..just wait...wait...

UPDATE

it's made check your mail and use that recovery to backup OS tell me if this works if not it's very bad news

how to flash

firstly check fastboot interface by

"fastboot devices"
    you get something like "?.....devices " if not tell me

better look at the picture !

after flashing to enter recovery do this to be very sure:
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ...

BINGO! Sorry my delay. This is my sister's phone and she's not available all time.

Going into fastboot
    Using this method : blog.podtwo com/android/recovery/ClockworkMod%20Recovery%20for%20Alcatel%20ot908.html

Aplying your recovery.img
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot devices
    ?       fastboot

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    sending 'recovery' (4758 KB)...
    OKAY [  1.192s]
    writing 'recovery'...
    OKAY [  0.805s]
    finished. total time: 1.997s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot
    rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.002s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot recovery
    * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>

Going into CWM
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ..

Sources for ruscalin to make a new GB custom version:
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/boot.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/custpack.yaffs2.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/system.yaffs2.img
    update

Move ROM 4.0

- kernel patched (support ext part ) now you can use CWM to format sdcard
    -CWM v. 5.0.2.8 with support for ext4 part ( will format sd-ext as ext4 this is faster)
    -changed screen locker
    -some mods ( status bar )
    -removed Maps ( will be available soon a zip package to install all Gapps)

download from post #1