Answer a question, then ask one!

Search This thread

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
After a few lawsuits maybe...

Do you think we will get working wine for android?

Sent from my SGH-T989

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
I hope sooo!!!

Who wants to be beta tester of my first CM11 theme?

Sent through my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 4
148.jpg

A: I wanna do that but i'm not running CM...

Q: now what do you think about project cider?

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
148.jpg

A: I wanna do that but i'm not running CM...

Q: now what do you think about project cider?

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.
It would be amazing but the application will not be run so smooth as on iOS and that's not because the change of specs because Android has most of the time better specs but the iOS apps are optimized to work with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch .

Android doesn't mainly optimized their apps for one primair device because their are so many manufacturers with so many devices.

Actually, it would be totally useless except the apps that are currently not available for android and are exclusive for iOS.

Maybe they can also implent the iOS styling of apps like when you install whatsapp of iOS source than it would be iOS 7/8 style whatsapp ;)

Android theming or app developing?

Sent through my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zero...

TV or Netflix...?

Sent from my DROID4

Piratebay

Ipa or Belgium beer
    Hard choice but i think is the melody

Where do you got your coffee pot?

Sent from my heart using Xperia X8

The same place u got ur heart

Analog or digital clock
    Ubuntu 12.10

Use Windows Vista or trown computer out of Window?

Sent from my sending thing..

Out of windows. Gets much more views on YouTube :D

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda app-developers app
    CDs

Why does the sea is blue?

Because of your bad grammar. Or was it the way sunlight deflects off the moon? Nope,your grammar.
    See what I just did there?

Sent from my U8150 using XDA
    The thing that I hate most about Windows is that when you migrate from one version of Windows to another there are certain functions that can be streamlined with just one menu and one keystroke, however, such is not the case. I remember that with Windows XP you only had to click on one menu or one sub-menu and click on one item in order to execute the function that your desired. There are too many unnecessary keystrokes required to accomplish those same goals in the later versions of Windows. Later versions of Windows might be more secure, and the code that was used to create Windows 10 and 11 might be more conducive to what programmers are looking for, however, the user interface was much more streamlined and intuitive in Windows XP. Now this might just be because the first computer that I used was a Windows XP and that's what I'm used to, but just my two cents.................

Do you like Android 13 better than 12 and if so why?
    Yep
    I like Android 13 because of "Material you" feature, it might have limitations but it can be broken by rooting 🙂

How many times you rooted a device? (If you rooted a device, eg. Twice, you can count it)