Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][LG UI 3.0] v1.0 RELEASED! New Music.apk too

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 178

By rellagher, Senior Member on 27th July 2012, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello

GOOD NEWS:
LG UI 3.0 THEME for Optimus Black v1.0 released!

THANKS TO andrewbadge for editing the XML's and making this theme work!! Go thank him!!

!Atention! Based on Zeus v6.3(n) Try mms, contacts and settings on other roms, but use flashable file at your own risk (Framework and SystemUI changes). If you're successful on flashing the theme on other roms please tell me so I can make a compatible list for the theme.

Mms.apk, Contacts.apk and Settings.apk are in seperate files for easy update for future changes (zip non flashable):
(To install: Place apk in system/app; change permissions to rw-r-r- and reboot - Remember always backup your original apk's in case something goes wrong.)

NEW! Music.apk! remember to rename it to Music.apk

Here's the THEME: Flashable zip below
[I'm using Holo Launcher with some tweaks. Now available for download!] check attachments. To install place apk in system/app; change permissions to rw-r-r- and reboot.

The widget Im using here is UCCW with a custom skin made by mes215. Check it here UCCW LGWeather2 Skin

Please post any bugs, or changes you think would make this theme more like LG UI 3.0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bugs:
  • Reboot on Long press to kill app (can be disabled, while we work on a solution) EDIT: check post #109 page 11 - possible solution. Just didnt had the time to check it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compatible roms known so far:
  • Zeus v6.3(n) and (o)
  • Optimus MAX v2
  • tell me
Attached Files
File Type: zip LG3_theme_v10.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.63 MB, 6989 views)
File Type: zip Contacts.apk + Mms.apk + Settings.apk .zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.53 MB, 4795 views)
File Type: apk HoloLauncher_1.1.4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (705.0 KB, 2717 views)
File Type: apk Music LGUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.72 MB, 8123 views)
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to rellagher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rellagher Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 07:28 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Info 2 Info
Once more lets thank andrewbadge for his work on the theme!
Thanks to achyut for helping too!

(reserved for credits to the contributors - if more come)

Meanwhile here's the framework/systemUI and some screens from the original LGUI3.0 to help you guys

Download:
LG UI 3.0 SystemUI and Framework.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip LGUI 3.0 screens.zip - [Click for QR Code] (292.9 KB, 1420 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rellagher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rellagher Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 07:38 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Nice work on the themes!Thanks
27th July 2012, 07:49 AM |#4  
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Looking forward for your theme!
27th July 2012, 09:26 AM |#5  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Looks great !

Maybe I should go back to Zeus
27th July 2012, 11:45 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I want to ask how to install the status bar ,it has kept force closing.And why is the background colour of setting and some apps is white,is it the problem of framework ?
27th July 2012, 02:40 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Hello! Mind sharing the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from the Optimus 4x? I'll see what I can do ^_^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewbadge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewbadge Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 04:00 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbadge

Hello! Mind sharing the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from the Optimus 4x? I'll see what I can do ^_^

Thanks! Here they are, lge-res.apk is part of the framework. This is from the Optimus L7, its the same LG UI 3.0 and it has the same resolution so its easier to port.

LG UI 3.0 SystemUI and Framework
27th July 2012, 04:04 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriantfw

I want to ask how to install the status bar ,it has kept force closing.And why is the background colour of setting and some apps is white,is it the problem of framework ?

For now I advise to use only MMS and Contacts. Framework and systemUI are still with some bugs.
The background on settings should stay white, the original LGUI3.0 its white.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	300_lg_settings.png
Views:	4392
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1225228  
27th July 2012, 04:11 PM |#10  
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 307

More
mmm white background looks awesome
27th July 2012, 04:45 PM |#11