FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,075

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2016, 02:17 AM |#16031  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,692

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali_

I'm using a nexus 5 with stock marshmallow.

I mean the list of completed tasks and operations.

What about different types of tasks? Do I have to manually wait and start each one? Is there an option to do it automatically one by one?

Ahhh, I don't know of any way to review a list of completed tasks other than checking out the MiXplorer log if you've got logging enabled. I don't use the merge tasked setting but in a quick test it groups tasks by type as you add them. Try exploring it a bit.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbasti

Just a quick question. Why not pushing MiXplorer into Play Store?

This question has been asked so many times and is so easy to find an answer to that most folks here find it irritating even though it may be a compliment to MiXplorer. Please search thread.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 04:28 AM |#16032  
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

ROTFL I'm sure that is a much more common usage case for streaming (pardon the pun) media than most people would admit...and it sounds like the issues is codec or software rather than bandwidth which may mean HP can fix it.

It's definitely the codec, VLC has the same bugs at FHD, it used to have them on HD a few years ago as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to moriel5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moriel5 Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 04:35 AM |#16033  
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey Sarbash

Hello All.
In latest versions I can't do anything with files which contain "+" sign in the name. For ex. ""Adob+Flash+Player+Android+4.4.apk"

I'm guessing that it's the same bug that is affecting hebrew characters.
@HootanParsa Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on XDA enough these past few days, but here are the logs.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-Log-B1610301.txt - [Click for QR Code] (15.4 KB, 8 views)
6th November 2016, 07:33 AM |#16034  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Turkish Language Pack
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fatih Fırıncı For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fatih Fırıncı Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 08:56 AM |#16035  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
So finally the latest version works for me as expected and i can finally dumb ES File Explorer. Thanks for the work ! (Couldn't change permissions, couldn't make new folders etc ... before)
6th November 2016, 07:52 PM |#16036  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih Firinci

I'm sorry to bother you, but there are still no buyers.
Please support the great developer and buy MiX Signer.
Also very thanks dear Hootan for advanced button options(remove,move).

No buyers? According to the Play Store, MiX Signer and MiX Metadata each have 100 downloads. Though I agree that it is a rather low number for such an amazing app that certainly deserves the support of it's users, it's clearly more than none.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mad3963 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mad3963 Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 08:58 PM |#16038  
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 561

More
The Default tab is not shown at startup in the latest version, 6.9.6 BETA1610301.
6th November 2016, 09:00 PM |#16039  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,440

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

The Default tab is not shown at startup in the latest version, 6.9.6 BETA1610301.

Untick save tabs on exit. Press arrow next to tabs and then save tabs.

World peace can't be done. It just can't exist...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 09:14 PM |#16040  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih Firinci

I'm sorry to bother you, but there are still no buyers.
Please support the great developer and buy MiX Signer.
Also very thanks dear Hootan for advanced button options(remove,move).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad3963

No buyers? According to the Play Store, MiX Signer and MiX Metadata each have 100 downloads. Though I agree that it is a rather low number for such an amazing app that certainly deserves the support of it's users, it's clearly more than none.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes, 100 person is a very big figure. I'm sorry to write.
6th November 2016, 09:40 PM |#16041  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,692

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

In addition to @Thebear j koss' suggestion there is this:http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...anual-t3308582 (look for Tabs section).
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)