FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,109 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,497

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2017, 01:14 PM |#25991  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenDude

Magisk 13.2
AEX 4.4 (7.1.2)
ENFORCING SELinux.

Viper works perfectly (flashed magisk module)

Please provide a link to this module, or post from where you took it.
I trying to apply this on S7 G930f without success so far.

18th July 2017, 02:10 PM |#25992  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paffo

Please provide a link to this module, or post from where you took it.
I trying to apply this on S7 G930f without success so far.

The Magisk module isn't available on XDA or anywhere else. It is available inside the Magisk Manager itself. Open Magisk Manager and then head over to "Downloads" section.
18th July 2017, 02:25 PM |#25993  

More
Quote:

The Magisk module isn't available on XDA or anywhere else. It is available inside the Magisk Manager itself. Open Magisk Manager and then head over to "Downloads" section.

Hi, I am familiar with this module ViPER4Android FX
I had this one and it worked with V4A v2.5.0.5, but stopped after magisk update to 13,2.
@ForgottenDude: Can you please explain which package you have installed, from the beginning ?
18th July 2017, 04:17 PM |#25994  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paffo

Hi, I am familiar with this module ViPER4Android FX
I had this one and it worked with V4A v2.5.0.5, but stopped after magisk update to 13,2.
@ForgottenDude: Can you please explain which package you have installed, from the beginning ?

Check screenshots. That's the one I flashed (download from Magisk, flashed through TWRP)
Then installed this apk:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312978532265364193

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170718-204431.png
Views:	640
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	4215737   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170718-204446.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	4215738  
18th July 2017, 08:45 PM |#25995  

More
Quote:

Check screenshots. That's the one I flashed (download from Magisk, flashed through TWRP)
Then installed this apk:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312978532265364193

Thank you for trying help me. I tried the same .zip file install through TWRP, but without luck. Driver is present, but not working.
18th July 2017, 10:03 PM |#25996  
Flag Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 91

Donate to Me
More
After a while of playing, V4A just stops. And just after pulling logcat Headphones seems to not work at all. I thought it was the Magisk module that made it not work but it so happened to be the V4A driver..

v4aerrorlog.txt

EDIT: Might be a idea, But it might have something to do with YT. Because trying to use that will kill V4A, But having to play a video and then close it seems to keep V4A afloat. Don't know how that came to be but I've only used YouTube and n7player. After a reboot and only using n7 I know that player has nothing. Also changing from Speaker to Headset acts funny when YT is up and running. Also stops videos and glitches the times too lol. Just a idea.

Running AOKP 7.1.2 Magisk rooted. And no, This isn't the module I'm talking about. Installed through the app. Apologize for not explaining further.
19th July 2017, 12:42 PM |#25997  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskied

After a while of playing, V4A just stops. And just after pulling logcat Headphones seems to not work at all.

I have the same problem on a rooted, stock LG G4, no Majisk. App with SELinux permissive. Viper randomly turns off and on, and doesn't work with headphones.
19th July 2017, 12:58 PM |#25998  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahahaa

I have the same problem on a rooted, stock LG G4, no Majisk. App with SELinux permissive. Viper randomly turns off and on, and doesn't work with headphones.

Having this issue as well with magisk. it works when I'm using Bluetooth file when casting to my Chromecast audio but not headset :/ would love for it work again I also have set to permissive module & magisk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
19th July 2017, 11:22 PM |#25999  
Flag Tompa
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I'm near to make work V4A on my Redmi Note 4... But something still not OK.

Driver Status:

Driver version: 2.5.0.4
NEON enabled: Yes
Enabled: Yes
Audio Format: Supported
Processing: No (I think this is the problem)
Sampling Rate: 48000

I installed the Magisk compatible V4A, made by the maker of Magisk, install the module, install separetally the V4A itself, Busybox installed, SELinux i think at Permissive, rebooted whole time, Master Power is on, effects turned on. When i turn off master power or set other profile, nothing change.

Any solution? I think that Processing point is the bad, but don't know how to make it to work....
20th July 2017, 02:25 AM |#26000  
Flag Den Bosch
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holozis_HUN

Driver Status:

I installed the Magisk compatible V4A, made by the maker of Magisk, install the module, install separetally the V4A itself, Busybox installed, SELinux i think at Permissive, rebooted whole time, Master Power is on, effects turned on. When i turn off master power or set other profile, nothing change.

Any solution? I think that Processing point is the bad, but don't know how to make it to work....

Processing turns to yes when playing audio. So, V4A should be working.
20th July 2017, 04:08 AM |#26001  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,395

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holozis_HUN

Driver Status:

If your device running marshmallow then
Flash am3d zirene sound magisk module over currently installed v4a
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)