The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,109 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,461

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2018, 06:47 AM |#27201  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Disregard that message, turns out fiddling with SELinux from inside the Viper didn't help, but after changing its status from an outside app, everything seems to work now

19th April 2018, 11:31 PM |#27202  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, I have a problem, that I didn´t find nothis about it, the driver stops work, when play a notification or when processor is too busy, , and after works again.
Some times when I start some player like deezer for eg, equalizer not process, then i need to go to app, close and open again to work normal.
Using last version, but installed from a zip twrp, because app normal not install the driver.
Moto X style, 7.0 stock with root.

Can someone to help me please?
Thanks,
Tarcisio
20th April 2018, 11:09 AM |#27203  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 653

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardeangeles

Hi guys, I have a problem, that I didn´t find nothis about it, the driver stops work, when play a notification or when processor is too busy, , and after works again.
Some times when I start some player like deezer for eg, equalizer not process, then i need to go to app, close and open again to work normal.
Using last version, but installed from a zip twrp, because app normal not install the driver.
Moto X style, 7.0 stock with root.

Can someone to help me please?
Thanks,
Tarcisio

Have you made Viper a private or system app? That should help keep it out of the way of the eyes of the LMK. If that is your issue, I know I personally have posted this suggestion before on XDA, so a search should of found it. You can also adjust your LMK values, which may possibly assist you, if the LMK is the cause .
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
20th April 2018, 06:14 PM |#27204  

More
already app system
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Have you made Viper a private or system app? That should help keep it out of the way of the eyes of the LMK. If that is your issue, I know I personally have posted this suggestion before on XDA, so a search should of found it. You can also adjust your LMK values, which may possibly assist you, if the LMK is the cause .

Hi, the viper already is a system app, because, was installed by a zip file, whith driver, was not necessary install the driver, and all this checking on titanium backup, that could transform simple app in a system app, but this option is not avaliable, and about LMK, I don´t know, and I need study it.

Thanks,

att...:
well, installed kernel adiutor, and tryed use LMK, mode light or aggreessive, do not make any diffrerence. When plays a notification sound stop process equalizer effect, and back to normal when noitification stops.
I thint the problem is not de app viper4android, and yes the driver that stops process, the app appear stay normal , I don´t know.
Its possible to see a log of driver status?

Thanks.
21st April 2018, 07:43 PM |#27205  
Flag S0MEWHERE IN S0MEWHERE
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello, Just curiously asking, Is there a way by which I can use Viper4android mod without its app? I mean just like there are some sound mods on xda without a dedicated application is there a way for it too? I want to use it on my low end devices too but its app running in background makes them lag like hell.
22nd April 2018, 02:56 AM |#27206  

More
Does this work on SM-G935T s7 edge
22nd April 2018, 02:50 PM |#27207  
Flag Deventer
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I downloaded ViPERsToolBox (both version 0.1 and 2.0) for making my own DDC's but I simply don't know how to use it, nor do I know how audio works too much.

I have literally been playing around or trying to copy headphone sound curves, but any .vdc file I make just makes the sound go all SQUEELING AND ULTRA-HYPERDISTORTED.

What am I doing wrong with the bandwith? I tried bandwith 0.1 and 1.0 so far, but both make things go hella loud and distorted (there's LITERALLY a constant loud squeeling static noise that ruptures my eardrums), so yeah, I'm definitely a total noob when it comes to this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
22nd April 2018, 04:20 PM |#27208  
Flag Kuching, Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Okay, V4A v2.5.0.5 crashed, on Sony C1505, stock ROM
23rd April 2018, 09:07 PM |#27209  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Will there ever be a 64 bit version of Viper4Android??
I love my Mate 10 Pro but I can't get Viper to work, because EMUI 8 only accepts 64 bit drivers.
So is there any development in progress?

Thank you for your reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexxAnders For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlexxAnders Ad-Free
24th April 2018, 04:24 AM |#27210  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,249

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxAnders

Will there ever be a 64 bit version of Viper4Android??
I love my Mate 10 Pro but I can't get Viper to work, because EMUI 8 only accepts 64 bit drivers.
So is there any development in progress?

Thank you for your reply!

I have lg g6 with fully working v4a, and it's 64bit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbomodder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimbomodder Ad-Free
24th April 2018, 02:10 PM |#27211  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbomodder

I have lg g6 with fully working v4a, and it's 64bit

I'm pretty sure, that the G6 not only accepts 64 bit drivers...that's why it's working for you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)