Spiderman note 2 theme - v1 posted

Search This thread

Milton1964

Jun 7, 2010
Tampa,FL.
Will this work with a 4.3 TO rom.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I met TW.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

iquit040

Sep 7, 2009
Havent tested it on a 4.3 rom yet. Waiting for one to come out i would regularly use. If all the framework is the same it would but I would suggest a full backup before trying

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edit: Well its happening. Attaching latest version. Spidernote 2 has custom lidroid toggles , vibrate icon, alarm clock, 3/4g icons, wifi icon, signal bars, and battery. Please keep in mind I have only tested install over swamp monster 2.3 w/ wicked sensations 2.3 theme (favorite gn2 rom and theme!). Will continue working. I am going to add in some wallpapers and other things going forward. Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    11/16/13

Was debating on porting over my spiderman theme I made for the HTC one. The wifi icon and the signal bars transferred over fairly well, but can't say the same for the battery. If enough people show interested I will redesign the battery icon to work with the note 2 resolution / DPI . Otherwise I'll just make some other icons to complement the wicked sensations theme. Trying to hold out on the note 2 for a while after the issues I had with the note 3 that I ended up returning.

The picture with the spider battery with the DPI for system UI at 320 ( I personally run at 265). Anything lower than 320 makes the number just plain unreadable for the percentage. I am just using the blue speedo battery til I decide what to do. The zip file attached is for the wifi and signal bars. They seem to look just fine with the 265 DPI. I edited one of the wifi and signal bar downloads from the kuban updater in swampmonster as a base. Any feedback appreciated.
    some stuff i threw together today

Made a custom vibrate icon. I also edited the quick toggles in lidroid toggles to have webs behind the icon when they are toggled on only. I made different icons for the different sound/notification modes as well. I am going to continue editing stuff before I post another flashable zip. Right now I only have tested my files on this rom / theme combination:

Swamp Monster v2.3 w/ wicked sensations theme v 2.3
    I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into these phones. Theres no rush over here. I cant stand to see some people act as if something is owed to them or there obligated for an update on these forums. The holidays is coming up and everyone is busy so no rush take your time.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app