[Q] How to install andriod on nokia lumia 520

Search This thread

harshzalavadiya

Feb 10, 2014
done

One of my friend has installed on windows device bot wifi, headphone jack, bluetooth not working so i have also decided to keep windows on my lumia 520 :cowboy:;)

DaisyOntas

Jul 12, 2014
it's not possible to interchange (OS)Operating System in any smart phone you can use some features using Android launcher like Android home screen Looks in Windows phone but change (OS)Operating System not at all.

Aug 27, 2015
Prince Choudhary

Hi i am Prince i need a help how can i install Android (OS) on my Nokia Lumia 525 1GB RAM i hate Windows software please help me someone

benjiboythelad

May 15, 2013
behind you :)
hey guys yes it is impossibe to run android on a windows machine at this time ( phones still down have the same cores as computers so its not like you can load a windows file on to a memory card and flash like you do on a pc . ( only because the companys found a loop hole on phones because legaly they have to allow it on pc ( basicly android uses shell (like comands ) and require a machine to read this ( android phones have a shell base comand ( windows are doss i believe soo yes impossible to do it on a lumia 520 ( becuase firstly its out dated and windows is unlikely so open the os on an old phone even if the law changes and secondly . youn would have to run a vry low level of android on it

Reactions: tizenbugg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can any one please tell me how to install android on my lumia 520. Please help me.
    impossible

Lol
    haret on wp7 is ongoing but wp8....i think its almost impossible
    you should wait for full unlock for lumia or same situation just like hTC HD2
    Lol.. Buy android..
    Acturely,there is no possibility to install Android Apps in WP device,except Microsoft get married with Google:victory:
    I know a method

I know a person who has done the same i will ask him and will post the details :)