Moogly todo list widget on Xoom

Search This thread

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Hi everyone! Im the developer of Moogly, a simple but useful todo list widget that started as a project for Honeycomb. The pr is after the break.

There have been reports that it doesnt work properly on some devices! If someone could be so kind as to try the Lite version and if it doesnt stretch properly, send me some screenshots and log files!

You can also post issues at the main thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1202211

Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOOGLY

A simple but powerful to do list widget designed to be customized. Now with auto-hiding buttons!

Features:

★ Multiple independent, scrollable widgets
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Tick to delete or mark complete
★ Widgets are optimized for Honeycomb
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ RTL support
★ Custom image backgrounds

This widget was inspired by To Do List from HTC Sense - for some reason, they were the only ones to get it right.

Lite Market link - restricted to 8 entries and only one widget

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.moogly.lite&feature=search_result

Screens:

Last edited:

jss42

Jul 16, 2007
Ottawa
Running stock 3.2 Wifi Xoom
Works very well, excellent app!
Only issues I had was it didn't appear under widgets until I rebooted the device.

Only request would be to allow a smaller resize say only 2 or 3 lines

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Strange about not appearing till reboot - what rom are you on?

Also, do you mean a 1xN widget?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Be sure to leave a review on the market to encourage others :)

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Ive looked into the widget not appearing in the picker after install - its a problem with the picker itself. Its broken on the tiamat roms (which are pretty unstable despite all the huffing and puffing).

Re widget sizes. Im updating in a few hours with 1x1 (on HC things can only be stretched, not shrunk) and 2x4.

Reactions: jss42

jss42

Jul 16, 2007
Ottawa
Ive looked into the widget not appearing in the picker after install - its a problem with the picker itself. Its broken on the tiamat roms (which are pretty unstable despite all the huffing and puffing).

Re widget sizes. Im updating in a few hours with 1x1 (on HC things can only be stretched, not shrunk) and 2x4.

Thanks!
(I'm not using tiamat, never have. I've had the same issue with another Widget, can't recall now what)

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Are you saying you are on a stock rom and still having issues with the widget picker? Or that youre only having issues with our app?

jss42

Jul 16, 2007
Ottawa
Are you saying you are on a stock rom and still having issues with the widget picker? Or that youre only having issues with our app?

I'm on stock ROM and the widget only appeared after a reboot of the device. Other than that it works great. Thought you'd want to know.
No idea if it not showing is an Honeycomb issue or something in your app.

(Left you 5 stars on marketplace)

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
And any issues with it not appearing in the widget picker until reboot?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
I havent had a chance. Next release will have them and gsync as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Seems to te a honeycomb issue. Im looking into it!