[Q] Weather Widget

Search This thread

write2aziz

Sep 14, 2012
Hi,

I'm looking for a weather widget which doesn't drain the battery too much and with good forecast on few days.
The clock is not useful, i use flinny Andromadus Test builds - CM10.1 and the original clock widget is very good.

The chonus clock introduced on flinny Andromadus Test builds - CM10.1 is quite good but without forecast for the following days.

Thank you to share your own experience :highfive:

im looking also

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Weather eye is good enough for me

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
    Charles M. Schulz
    I've found Aix Weather someday. In first days, I couldn't get used to it. Now, I really appreciate it's accuracy.
    Maybe it's not "Sense-like" and shiny, but doing it's job good. Widget is downloading data for next 24h. Take a look (can't post image because of post limitations): apps-preview.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Aix-Weather-Widget.jpg
    I recommend installing it to a ROM which features widget resizing.
    been using Fancy Widgets for a while. just the free version cos I don't really need all those skins.
    simple but it works, gives you five day forecast. set it to manual update only, doesn't drain battery at all. very happy with it.