Ok guys here it is... 119 is out in the wild
This one has a long change log, so i just slap it here, then i explain better:
- battery: introduce kowalski battery based on LG sourceI'm introducing a new battery driver, based on the LG source we used to run, that is slimmer, faster, better, stronger ! It might still have a few small bugs here and there, but that's why i really need a wider testing range. The only thing i'm aware of is that when charging with screen off it could happen that the battery % is not updated. I've not seen this one since yesterday and i think it's fixed. Please let me know
- spi_tegra: disable always-on clock and fix runtime pm
- Revert "aat2870: Use the stored userspace intensity when updating status"
- Revert "aat2870: Ignore operations done post-suspension"
- fix some compilation warnings
- disable useless kernel debug messages
Also, i spent quite some time focusing on the 3G/2G modem power saving and found a few things to fix. Now the driver doesn't keep the modem always awake, implements runtime pm and scales the power dynamically as it should. Please check if all works, it does here pretty well
Oh, last but not least, this one supports the right brightness modes in the upcoming PA12 from Tonyp and, of course, his CM10.1. So if you're using it, you can flash it over without any problem Also, auto brightness works on other roms too, but it's a bit weird and sometimes doesn't get enabled correctly. Until the devs don't fix their code you've got to live with that
I suggest running a full battery cycle before starting complaining about anything. The driver is new, the battery needs some calibration. Discharge all, recharge all.
As usual, downloads are in my XDA File Server folder and the link is in my signature.
Have fun !
1) Boot - OK
2) Manual Brigtness - OK
3) Sceen Off/ON - Not OK. Getting a black screen than a reboot to recovery